Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,676 to 9,690 of 61370
-
03-02-23 07:47 #51695Senior Member

Posts: 56What Deli? Where?
Originally Posted by BenDhover
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-23 00:23 #51694Senior Member

Posts: 430Od
Fatal OD by the deli today. Came across the scene today around 5/6.
Originally Posted by ISawWhatIsAw
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-23 23:55 #51693Senior Member

Posts: 201Casey
I was cruising through Curtis Bay and ran into Casey walking down Fairhaven I stopped and she jumped in and agreed on some front seat action for standard tuition.
She gave a fantastic BBBJ with no complaints at all she's a real pleaser.
She said she normally works in Brooklyn around 5th and Washburn but she moved in with her mom off of Fairhaven so you can catch her in either spot.
If you see her treat her well she deserves it and by the way her A $$ is still PHAT.
Enjoy and stay safe.
CM.
-
03-01-23 23:06 #51692Senior Member

Posts: 31Last time I saw her she was on Conklin but that was this past summer.
Originally Posted by WillBarnes
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-23 22:01 #51691Senior Member

Posts: 83Rene
Saw a WSW in MP this week said her name is Rene all wrapped up. Probably same person.
Originally Posted by Apache12
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-23 20:36 #51690I don't know why but according to far too many people this guy is posting false info to troll people. You should put him on your ignore list.

Posts: 329Oh no
Drugs are bad MKay.
Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-23 20:35 #51689Senior Member

Posts: 2343Really?
Tell that to CNN, the story was posted February 25,2023 . I didn't write it!
Originally Posted by ShootAndRoll
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-23 18:32 #51688Senior Member

Posts: 182Valerie
What time at night are you guys seeing Valerie?
Originally Posted by Klove48
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-23 16:37 #51687Senior Member

Posts: 197Jewel
I used to a regular of Jewel down in grandma's basement. I know she got kicked out and was around cocnklin. Anybody seen her recently? I miss slapping her face, the rimjobs and dirty talk. Such a good little *****. Best submissive little thing ever.
-
03-01-23 09:23 #51686Senior Member

Posts: 1065Day late and a dollar short
Somebody's a day late this is been out for a while "Krokodil" there's already scientific journals.
Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande
[View Original Post]
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/25756471/
-
03-01-23 07:19 #51685Senior Member

Posts: 440K Look Alike
I saw a girl this morning on WB that I thought was special K, but turned to be someone else. Kicking myself for not partaking, This girl looked like civil and she did ask for a ride towards caton, but told her I was going the other way. I turned back after a run through MP and saw her walking in McD. Still kicking myself because she was definitely a looker.
She was built, almost dressed, and walked like Kiara, even had dark hair like hers.
Apache Out, Be Safe.
-
02-28-23 11:46 #51684Senior Member

Posts: 2419Just wanted to inform you, that unless she's really fallen off; Sherry gave good head, and has a decently thick ass for her age. I left her face down a couple times and she was a champ. YMMV.
Originally Posted by ElliotSpitzer
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-23 08:21 #51683Senior Member

Posts: 440Kiara
I've been trying to find her for last two weeks but haven't been able to find her. I know she's staying in MP now in some abando, but I just haven't been lucky enough to run into her. Wish she would get another phone soon. She doesn't have to walk much before getting picked up and that's the problem. Oh well I will keep trying.
Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-23 08:15 #51682Senior Member

Posts: 440Rae
This is normally a nickname for Rachel or Rita. Just an FYI.
Originally Posted by PanchSez
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-23 07:24 #51681Senior Member

Posts: 303Fyi
3 letter names or words do not show up in search.
Originally Posted by PanchSez
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote




