Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 472 of 1227 FirstFirst ... 372 422 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 522 572 972 ... LastLast
Results 7,066 to 7,080 of 18403
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #11338

  2. #11337

    Stas_sunshine

    This one's saving herself for marriage she says. I asked her, regardless of what amount of money I'm willing to offer still no sex? She said yes that's correct.

    Damn shame.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...3-99cb9731ad5a

  3. #11336

  4. #11335

    Pro Chick confirmed

    Quote Originally Posted by Ichrequiend  [View Original Post]
    Have seen this girl twice now. She is a professional and I'm pretty sure she is an escort and has been in some porn movies. She has an insane manmade body, gives BBBJ but you need a cover for the rest. Damage was 3 bens at her place.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...3-826d38bbffe7

    To find her videos just google her number (it isn't hard to get from her).
    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Virgi...ton/brittany17

    One pic bitches get the boot. I swipe Left on those broads.

  5. #11334
    Quote Originally Posted by DasHottCalla  [View Original Post]
    I messaged her about 2 weeks ago. She read but didn't respond. What's your secret dude?
    Ghetto girls are all over SA. It's landing the coed girl next door type that's impossible.

    An example. I can't sully my dick on these.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails SmartSelect_20230302_114606_Voice.jpg‎   SmartSelect_20230302_114559_Voice.jpg‎  

  6. #11333
    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...e-e5c7112fede4

    Pretty sure this one is down for anyone. Photos look promising but I'm getting ghetto vibes so it's a no go.

    Maybe a pro. Texted me to meet asap.
    Same. Put her through my standard questions and she was ready to meet the same day or tomorrow. Now list Richmond as her location. Probably on a tour looking for some extra business.

  7. #11332
    Quote Originally Posted by DasHottCalla  [View Original Post]
    I messaged her about 2 weeks ago. She read but didn't respond. What's your secret dude?
    He has a good looking photo. SBs don't think they are escorts. They want to get paid, but they also want to fuck a hot older guy.

    When I'm in shape and dressing well for m&g, the prices quoted are way lower LOL.

  8. #11331

    Getting snipped

    Quote Originally Posted by CuriousVaMan  [View Original Post]
    It's an outpatient surgery. Easy in, easy out. The only post-op guidance was don't ejaculate for 2 weeks. To ensure healing. Went back to his office about 3 weeks post-op to provide a spew sample. No living creatures. Finis. My vasectomy was at the urging of the warden after we had a couple kids with no desire to have more.
    I seriously considered getting snipped after I got a SB pregnant last year. Breathed a huge sigh of relief when I found out she wanted a baby as much as I did. Paid $550 for her to get an abortion pill. I was traveling in EU so was wondering if she was trying to get some extra cash from me so I did check with Planned Parenthood and it does cost that much these days. She was also a mess when we did finally meet up after I got back from my trip. Crying, horrible mood swings, clingy, everything she wasn't for the couple of years I had known her. So I don't think she was faking it. In any case, dogged a bullet and have decided to cut ties since this year is my last year of child support to an ex-gf who decided to have my kid and I don't need to restart another 18 yrs of that. I decided to stick with women my age vanilla dating. Finally met someone great but it would be very weird if I got snipped now. She knows about my past and said I could go ahead and get snipped if I were still afraid of impregnating other women (hard to show the sarcasm in her tone since she can't get pregnant). Pretty much nixes that procedure for me. But if I were still playing in the SB pool, I'd get snipped for sure. Maybe not for the younger ones who may still want to have kids some day.

  9. #11330
    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...e-e5c7112fede4

    Pretty sure this one is down for anyone. Photos look promising but I'm getting ghetto vibes so it's a no go.

    Maybe a pro. Texted me to meet asap.
    I messaged her about 2 weeks ago. She read but didn't respond. What's your secret dude?

  10. #11329
    Quote Originally Posted by BDM1227  [View Original Post]
    Contemplating getting snipped. Have to find a way of doing it without the warden finding out.
    I Told the warden I was getting snipped after our second child. My body my choice. *shrug*.

  11. #11328

    DesirableGurl

    Have seen this girl twice now. She is a professional and I'm pretty sure she is an escort and has been in some porn movies. She has an insane manmade body, gives BBBJ but you need a cover for the rest. Damage was 3 bens at her place.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...3-826d38bbffe7

    To find her videos just google her number (it isn't hard to get from her).

  12. #11327

    Getting Neutered

    It's an outpatient surgery. Easy in, easy out. The only post-op guidance was don't ejaculate for 2 weeks. To ensure healing. Went back to his office about 3 weeks post-op to provide a spew sample. No living creatures. Finis. My vasectomy was at the urging of the warden after we had a couple kids with no desire to have more.

    Quote Originally Posted by BDM1227  [View Original Post]
    Contemplating getting snipped. Have to find a way of doing it without the warden finding out.

  13. #11326
    Contemplating getting snipped. Have to find a way of doing it without the warden finding out.

    Quote Originally Posted by CuriousVaMan  [View Original Post]
    Yep, snipped. Got snipped before most of these SBs were even born. Been shooting blanks for decades. While I have a warden, being snipped (neutered) allows for a level of OPSEC easily achieved and with which I'm comfortable. My OPSEC is most directed at keeping activities from the warden. For you guys who are not snipped, I hope you're practicing tight OPSEC. I can't imagine anything more motivating to a knocked-up SB than uncovering the true identity of Daddy and thereby securing an 18 year stream of payments.

    Can confirm many SBs go unprotected.

  14. #11325
    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...e-e5c7112fede4

    Pretty sure this one is down for anyone. Photos look promising but I'm getting ghetto vibes so it's a no go.

    Maybe a pro. Texted me to meet asap.

  15. #11324
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcsylv  [View Original Post]
    I've been PMing RyanHarvey a couple times to figure out what's up with this girl, but he hasn't responded, so I'll post the report here.

    He gave me her contact and I've been texting and Snapchatting with her. Life is a mess, can't make rent for March. I offered to fly her to DC, give her $500/ day and plane ticket and hotel. Gave her an itinerary of the places I'd take her. She was nervous and said she wanted to bring a friend, and I agreed to that too.

    She still needed money before she could come up, and asked me to send her cashapps. I told her I couldn't do that, been scammed too much, but maybe I could buy some content. I don't even like buying sex tapes, I was doing her a favor. Except she has no content, only some shitty nudes. I gave her $50 since she already sent them, but told her I won't pay for more. If she wants money, we can video chat.

    We set up a 30 min call for $100 last Friday, Feb 24th. It was not great, she just sat in the bath and flashed me her tits and pussy, rubbed her clit a little. Totally not the very sexual talk I expected. Regardless, I set up video calls with her for Sat, Sun, and today because she claimed she desperately needed the money. She misses all of them. Every time, claims some stupid shit came up, like she went out with friends, or went to get boba tea, or something else..
    Dude, why did you even bother! You have the $$$ and the ability to go anywhere. Just set shit up with NYC girls. The coeds are more than willing to meet.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape