Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,001 to 6,015 of 25036
-
03-05-23 12:49 #19036Regular Member

Posts: 11A few reports
Hi everyone,
I have a few reports to make.
The first one is Tianna super soaker. She is in a motel in Seekonk. She is bigger than her photos let on. I personally think she has a cute face. Big tits and nipples that are pierced. Everything was covered, dfk was mediocre, not much tongue on the kissing. But her hygiene was good and I enjoyed my time. I would repeat, 160 for hhr.
Next is dulce in Woonsocket. 80 for a BBBJ. She once again is a larger woman, it was quite dark so it was hard to tell, but it seemed like she isn't quite the looker. BUT 80 dollars for a pretty damn good BBBJ, I'd once again repeat with her. She is a little unresponsive to texts, to the point where I left and came back when she finally started responding again.
The third is the 2 girl magic mouth in Woonsocket. I only saw one girl and honestly the BBBJ was so bad I pulled out an additional 40 to pay her for the hhr so I could fuck her instead. The sex itself was great, she really enjoy her nipples being sucked on. I could possibly repeat, but I would have to pay for the 2 girls in hopes that the second one is better at sucking. Only 60 for the BBBJ but with the additional 40 for the hhr thre damage was 100.
Hope these reports help you all! Stay safe!
-
03-03-23 21:28 #19035Senior Member

Posts: 778Here's what I wrote when I saw her a year ago:
Originally Posted by AcesHigh
[View Original Post]
"On the pros side she is nice enough and does try to please. But the cons far outweigh the pros. She definitely has demons, even when I saw her in the morning. Her voice was hoarse which she blamed on the "chicken soup" she had. When we were on the bed she was constantly changing positions every few seconds. I don't know how old her pics are but if they're within a year or two the demons have got a strong hold on her. Her face was sunken in. But by far the most egregious thing was she met me at the side door of the motel and did a cop check by grabbing my crotch and asking me to grab her boob. OUTSIDE. No thanks. ".
-
03-03-23 21:04 #19034Senior Member

Posts: 1406She is known to be heavy into demons. FWIW.
Originally Posted by AcesHigh
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-23 20:06 #19033Senior Member

Posts: 193Pamela
Duh LOL I'm an idiot. I haven't read about her in a while since she wasn't incalls so I erased her from m agenda.
Originally Posted by Funseekr
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-23 13:58 #19032Senior Member

Posts: 2110Pamela
Yes, that is her name. Nice gal. Dirty AF.
Originally Posted by Funseekr
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-23 13:22 #19031Senior Member

Posts: 450Pamela
https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...h/152267156984
Originally Posted by Usuga401
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-23 11:23 #19030Senior Member

Posts: 69Pam
Woonsocket Pam formerly know as Blackstone Pam.
Originally Posted by Usuga401
[View Original Post]
I've never seen her but every thing I recall that I have read has been positive. I've she she ever starts doing in-calls again I definitely will see her.
-
03-03-23 10:59 #19029Senior Member

Posts: 78Woonsocket Pam
https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...h/152267156984
Originally Posted by Usuga401
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-23 10:54 #19028Senior Member

Posts: 193Link
What is the Link?
Originally Posted by Funseekr
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-23 21:26 #19027Senior Member

Posts: 78Woonsocket Pamela
At least I think that's her name. She is currently doing only car dates out of Smithfield. Went and picked her up. Found a spot to park. She pretty much just went right for my cock and started sucking. Decent deepthroating. Grabbed her head and face fucked her until I blew in her mouth. Damage was $80. Probably repeat at some point. Can't see doing full service with her but her head game was decent.
-
03-01-23 17:54 #19026Senior Member

Posts: 483Bathroomless Ashley
I saw her recently, having never seen her before. I would say that her appearance is pretty much like the thin picture of her. No unsavory scents and I had a good time with her and plan to see her again.
Originally Posted by KingOfFours
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-23 16:53 #19025Senior Member

Posts: 4545Lol
She rather lose 275 instead of giving you 2 pops. Well at least your hand always reliable and can go for hour as many as you want.
Originally Posted by RifireDog
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-23 15:47 #19024Senior Member

Posts: 1406I have seen Belle maybe two three times, When she lived on Chalkstone. Those damn fucking dogs drove me nuts!
Originally Posted by KingOfFours
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-23 15:30 #19023Senior Member

Posts: 3748Yes, that's the same Sandy as in my pictures in the previous post below. Here are a couple more pics of Sandy. She was a hot and frisky little CIP MILF, to be sure! .
Originally Posted by BobStevens
[View Original Post]
I'm still working on finding out whether the Sydney that worked with Belle is still a possibility. I can't tell you exactly how I'm working on it though, LOL! But Sydney Luxe was SO much better than her friend Belle, who is indeed still advertising. Belle was indeed fine for bareback fucking. But for real GFE performance with intense DFK and ability to orgasm, and BBBJ, Sydney surely beat Belle in that threesome by a mile! By the way, you can find my unedited face with creampie pics of Belle, if you put Belle in the search engine here.
Sydney is indeed currently active on her facebook, if you know her real name. My email friends can get my XXX fully reavealing face and wet oozing creampie pics of Sydney, but I won't post any compromising or identifiable pics of her on here, because, although she briefly advertised, and was for a time officially in the biz, I still consider her basically a civilian, and her circle of friends and local communitty would surely never guess that she ever worked as a hoe! But those are the very BEST kinds of hoes of all, yes?! : )
-
03-01-23 13:13 #19022Senior Member

Posts: 88KOF, is this Sandy you are talking about? ;.
Originally Posted by KingOfFours
[View Original Post]
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/sandy-es...-england-99117
Funny enough, she came to my mind yesterday and sent her a text, but no reply yet.
Also, several weeks ago, you were inquiring about Sydney, whether she had a comback or not. Any news on that by any chance, she was a solid provider.










Reply With Quote





