Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,181 to 6,195 of 24043
-
03-02-23 22:56 #17863Senior Member

Posts: 637Upsell
Tara and Ronda have never upsold me or asked for a tip. I do however tip.
Originally Posted by FourNick8
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-23 20:52 #17862Senior Member

Posts: 1026Ended up getting her to agree to 700 donation for BBFS. I also ask since its BB, can we do 90 min, and she says okay.
Originally Posted by Mcsylv
[View Original Post]
Westin hotel room, made me very nervous because I get the room number, go up and the maid is literally at the next room. I turn around and text her, ask her what she wants me to do. Sometimes girls will tell you not to knock, just walk up to the door and they'll open it if there's someone nearby.
15 minutes and multiple texts later, no response. I'm pissed, but whatever, I'll just go knock. Who fucking cares, if the maid rats anyone out it'll be her info they've got, not mine. I knock and hear multiple women's voices, and a dog barks. Like oh shit is it the wrong room?
Older blonde lady opens the door and says "hey come in. I'm not the one" then leaves the room. Mid-sized Pitbull comes to greet me. Girl that I'm seeing from the ad has a robe on and is still getting ready. I pet the dog a little, go to take a shower, then she puts the pup in the bathroom. Side note, I don't fuck with low-tier girls a lot, but what a fucking mess. Glad I don't have allergies, coming into a room with a dog. Dog's food is in the corner of the bathroom, along with water. I thought since she's at the Westin and not the Motel 6, there'd be some class, but nope.
Girl wastes time getting ready, putting on makeup. I try to move it along, scared she's wasting time so she won't have to fuck for as long. We finally end up in bed, and I confirm with her that we're starting the 90 minutes now, not when she was wasting time. She says what do I mean 90 minutes, it's 60. I told her I asked if we can do 90 for 700, and she says she never saw the message. Long story short, I end up fucking for 1 h for 500, her standard rate, CFS. She dead fishes for the first part, except she does DFK while I play with her pussy. I make her blow me and it's a 5/10 BJ. We get to fucking and she asks if I have a condom, and I say no. She doesn't have one either. WTF what pro hooker doesn't have condoms? Luckily she texts her roommate and she has one in the dresser. Cowgirl is lame, I flip her into mish and I think she has tight hips, doesn't let me raise her legs up very far. I do manage to cum, which is rare for me with a condom.
We finish, then a little later I want to go again, but she doesn't have another condom and won't let me fuck her with the old one still on. Ends up giving a BJ and then I jack off while she licks my balls until I finish again.
After we clean up, I ask if I book multiple hours, say 3-4, can she throw in BBFS. She says yes, so I set up a dinner date today. Everything is going fine, we confirm during the day, I tell her when I'm going to send her an Uber, etc. 30 minutes before we're supposed to meet, she tells me she needs a deposit to come see me for that long.
I'm pissed, clear attempt to scam. Why would you not mention this until right when we're about to meet. I tell her no way, she makes some dumb comment about being dressed up with nowhere to go, sends me a pic. I tell her I'll see her next time, and wish her a safe trip home.
This girl is a backpage ***** charging Eros prices. Says she goes to tour Boston all the time and charges $1 k an hour, makes at least $10 k a week. A mixture of unprofessional, scammy, and a dead fish.
-
03-02-23 19:59 #17861Senior Member

Posts: 328Donation?
OldBoomer and Mikewhiskey.
Originally Posted by OldBoomer
[View Original Post]
I know independents like Rhonda have a different pricing structure from AMPs and their ads always mention tips welcome? Can you share the current donation for the FS described in your posts? I'm not trying to compare, just want to know before I engage. For me it would be a bummer to set up a session only to be hit up for a $$ tip to get this level of service and have to decline.
PM me if you done want to share with everyone.
-
03-02-23 17:53 #17860Senior Member

Posts: 637Age?
I am not great at guessing age. She may be in her late 30's or early 40's. If she is 50, it is the best looking 50 I have ever seen. IMO.
Originally Posted by MikeWhiskey
[View Original Post]
She seemed alright with my equipment which is Like a 10 inch beer can. (Not).
Always be nice to the ladies.
-
03-01-23 20:35 #17859Senior Member

Posts: 151Thanks for the heads up. Priced me out apparently, LOL.
Originally Posted by Mcsylv
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-23 16:05 #17858Regular Member

Posts: 6I can vouch for this. She's 100% GFE and really gets into it. I would say she's a 6 or 7 on the looks.
Originally Posted by FlynnJonesFd
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-23 13:18 #17857Senior Member

Posts: 28Sorry to hear that mate
I'm sorry to hear that mate, I wish things were different. I hate the discrimination and I wish you could enjoy the dream I had. Don't give up and keep on hunting. Best luck!
Originally Posted by DumpSterPacker
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-23 11:54 #17856Senior Member

Posts: 206Rhonda ronda
This review is accurate with exception of age. She's definitely not in her 30's. She's in her 50's. She had a hard time taking my dick but YMMV. She was a trooper and took it but I could tell it definitely brought her some discomfort. Keep that in mind if you're packing.
Originally Posted by OldBoomer
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-23 11:52 #17855Senior Member

Posts: 75Mimi
Got the feedback that she doesn't see AA mongers. So had to pass.
Originally Posted by YoyoSuper8
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-23 00:03 #17854Senior Member

Posts: 805Here's One!
Sir HaneDales.
I saw this and thought of your request.
A while back you asked if anyone knew of anyone who would give you head for an hour. Right?
The reviewer said she gave him head for an hour straight!
You'll have to go up to Baltimore way.
https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/4432736169
Happy Hunting & Missions!
SJ.
Originally Posted by HaneDales
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-23 20:48 #17853Senior Member

Posts: 328Tall Kelly
A few things I forgot to mention in my long winded post;.
Originally Posted by SuzhiLang
[View Original Post]
She wears strong perfume. It smells nice and sweet but just don't see her on your way home.
She doesn't kiss at all except for cheek kisses European style.
She is OK with breast kissing and light nursing but they are firm, probably enhanced.
She enjoys taking a pounding at least with my regular size dick.
From the real picks on her them page she has had enhancements to both her tits AND ass. Maybe face too.
Still worth the price of admission.
-
02-28-23 19:25 #17852Senior Member

Posts: 200Her new ads use fake ACS picture, but you can still find her old ads using her pic:https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/kelly-12...rville-1012546#erotic.
Originally Posted by FourNick8
[View Original Post]
These pictures are probably before the boob jobs.
-
02-28-23 15:56 #17851Senior Member

Posts: 637Ronda Full Service and CMT
Ronda (sometimes Rhonda) has reviews here from awhile back. At one time she could be found at Tara's place. She has returned and has a very nice place of her own now nearby. Easy Parking, very safe, very nice apartment that is well set up.
This is great.
She is a 30 something Thai provider. Nice body, nice booty and very nice fuckable tits. She greeted me at the door and told me she missed me (her love). I take off my shoes and she guides me to the massage room where she hugs and kissed me while I undress. Usually we start with a massage with some very nice ball play. This time the massage was short and we went for a great CBJ with lots of teasing and as sloppy as I have every had. She took a condom covered vibrator to my ass while she massage my cock.
The main event included one of my favorite positions with her facing me and squatting on my cock with her feet forward of my hips. I held her ass and helped her bounce me to heaven (well maybe not heaven but I did call out god's name a few times.) After I recovered she gave me a CMT level massage. I had some kinks to work out (the muscle kind) and she knows how to get at it. She did a short Russian massage at the end and I was off to the shower.
If you have not visited her or Tara, I suggest you call and book today.
https://nova.bedpage.com/Therapeutic.../22857434.html
-
02-28-23 15:50 #17850Senior Member

Posts: 637Ronda Full Service and CMT
Ronda (sometimes Rhonda) has reviews here from awhile back. At one time she could be found at Tara's place. She has returned and has a very nice place of her own now nearby. Easy Parking, very safe, very nice apartment that is well set up.
This is great.
She is a 30 something Thai provider. Nice body, nice booty and very nice fuckable tits. She greeted me at the door and told me she missed me (her love). I take off my shoes and she guides me to the massage room where she hugs and kissed me while I undress. Usually we start with a massage with some very nice ball play. This time the massage was short and we went for a great CBJ with lots of teasing and as sloppy as I have every had. She took a condom covered vibrator to my ass while she massage my cock.
The main event included one of my favorite positions with her facing me and squatting on my cock with her feet forward of my hips. I held her ass and helped her bounce me to heaven (well maybe not heaven but I did call out god's name a few times.) After I recovered she gave me a CMT level massage. I had some kinks to work out (the muscle kind) and she knows how to get at it. She did a short Russian massage at the end and I was off to the shower.
If you have not visited her or Tara, I suggest you call and book today.
https://nova.bedpage.com/Therapeutic.../22857434.html
-
02-28-23 15:05 #17849Senior Member

Posts: 328Tall Asian Kelly
Last week I scheduled a business trip to Centreville and planned some entertainment for my day trip. It is a treat to fuck while on the job.
MikeWhiskey recently threw out some suggestions on the board but I have always been intrigued by Tall Kelly. She has been reviewed a dozen times here and on other boards but the results have been mixed. Some claim that she is a hidden gem while others claim she was off and will never repeat. Research indicates she did reinvent herself with a new phone number the last fall and since then all her reviews have been positive. She was easy to find with adds on all the sites including BP.
Texted this morning and crickets for 5 minutes so texted the other number (BP lists both). She replied back with rates and address so off I went. Arrived at the hotel and texted again. Was asked my race (someone said she didn't do AA) and told to take the elevator to the floor. As soon as the door opened she texted again with the room number, which happened to be within sight of the elevator through the peephole. Smart.
The door opened to a room that was completely dark except for a single tea light and was greeted by a EurAsian tall goddess wearing next to nothing with a big hug and a kiss on the cheek. She stepped back and pulled her top down to expose a perfect set of DD knockers. The room was just too dark to make out any detail so I asked her for more light to fish out the donation and she opened up the microwave door which equated to a night light. I left a $.3 donation for HHR on the desk and she immediately started showing off that incredible body. My eyes were adjusting to the light and she stuck her ass out for my admiration and pointed to her tattoo and just showing off her bod in general. Now that my eyes have adjusted she is a masterpiece 5'10" perfect DD's, slim waist with no fat. A Brazilian shaped ass, and perfect long legs. If not for her lack of communication skills she should be asking for a lot more than ACS rates.
She motions over to the bed as her English understanding is limited to about 5 words. Then climbs up between my legs for a BJ and starts to put a cover on and I ask no condom ok? She says ok but "condom for fuck" which is ok for me. Her technique is not PSE but good BBBJ with extra ball licking for about 5 minutes till she puts a hot on, rolls over on her back and pulls those knees up next to her ears. The view is incredible; those long legs ending at her beautiful trimmed snatch are a sight to behold. It looked ready for tasting so I asked and was told OK so DATY and DATO were both on the menu. I was fresh and clean and licking that ass really got her going.
I jumped in there mish with those long legs up against my chest and she was incredibly tight that I only lasted three of four minutes before blowing my load. My Viagra induced supererection didn't let me down so I kept banging without missing a beat and fucked her mish for another 15 min before I blew a second load. When I pulled out the condom was missing and she just said condom? With her limited English. She knew I was wearing one since she guided me in but in the process of two pops it slid off and was still inside her. She pointed me to the bathroom to clean up and when I returned she had dug it out of her Vaj and showed it to me like it mattered. She wasn't pissed or anything but my time was running out so I got dressed and she remained naked in all her glory while we hugged and chatted till she opened the door. When the door opened and the hallway light hit her I could see her true beauty that will surely make me return. Like I said, if not for the language barrier she would be a 4 $ session. For identification she is 5'10", dd's, slim waist, large tat over her right appendices. ,and legs for days, with a beauty queen face and hair.
The only downside. She is not truly Asian for all those who have Yellow Fever. She claims to be Mongolian, which I believe but sounds Russian. I've spent some time in Ulaanbaatar and know there is a large Russian population there along with the ethnic Mongolians. She doesn't speak fluent Russian so I suspect she is ethnic Mongolian with a mix or Russian and her native language is mogul but learned her few works of English from her Russian speaking friends. She is a gorgeous EurAsian beauty but not the petite Asian spinner some are looking for.
Enjoy and don't reply for contact info. If you are too lazy to spend five minutes of research on this board or BP then I'm to lazy to find it again and cut / paste it here for you convenience.











Reply With Quote






