Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,001 to 6,015 of 25034
-
03-03-23 21:04 #19034Senior Member

Posts: 1406She is known to be heavy into demons. FWIW.
Originally Posted by AcesHigh
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-23 20:06 #19033Senior Member

Posts: 193Pamela
Duh LOL I'm an idiot. I haven't read about her in a while since she wasn't incalls so I erased her from m agenda.
Originally Posted by Funseekr
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-23 13:58 #19032Senior Member

Posts: 2110Pamela
Yes, that is her name. Nice gal. Dirty AF.
Originally Posted by Funseekr
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-23 13:22 #19031Senior Member

Posts: 450Pamela
https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...h/152267156984
Originally Posted by Usuga401
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-23 11:23 #19030Senior Member

Posts: 68Pam
Woonsocket Pam formerly know as Blackstone Pam.
Originally Posted by Usuga401
[View Original Post]
I've never seen her but every thing I recall that I have read has been positive. I've she she ever starts doing in-calls again I definitely will see her.
-
03-03-23 10:59 #19029Senior Member

Posts: 78Woonsocket Pam
https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...h/152267156984
Originally Posted by Usuga401
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-23 10:54 #19028Senior Member

Posts: 193Link
What is the Link?
Originally Posted by Funseekr
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-23 21:26 #19027Senior Member

Posts: 78Woonsocket Pamela
At least I think that's her name. She is currently doing only car dates out of Smithfield. Went and picked her up. Found a spot to park. She pretty much just went right for my cock and started sucking. Decent deepthroating. Grabbed her head and face fucked her until I blew in her mouth. Damage was $80. Probably repeat at some point. Can't see doing full service with her but her head game was decent.
-
03-01-23 17:54 #19026Senior Member

Posts: 483Bathroomless Ashley
I saw her recently, having never seen her before. I would say that her appearance is pretty much like the thin picture of her. No unsavory scents and I had a good time with her and plan to see her again.
Originally Posted by KingOfFours
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-23 16:53 #19025Senior Member

Posts: 4545Lol
She rather lose 275 instead of giving you 2 pops. Well at least your hand always reliable and can go for hour as many as you want.
Originally Posted by RifireDog
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-23 15:47 #19024Senior Member

Posts: 1406I have seen Belle maybe two three times, When she lived on Chalkstone. Those damn fucking dogs drove me nuts!
Originally Posted by KingOfFours
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-23 15:30 #19023Senior Member

Posts: 3748Yes, that's the same Sandy as in my pictures in the previous post below. Here are a couple more pics of Sandy. She was a hot and frisky little CIP MILF, to be sure! .
Originally Posted by BobStevens
[View Original Post]
I'm still working on finding out whether the Sydney that worked with Belle is still a possibility. I can't tell you exactly how I'm working on it though, LOL! But Sydney Luxe was SO much better than her friend Belle, who is indeed still advertising. Belle was indeed fine for bareback fucking. But for real GFE performance with intense DFK and ability to orgasm, and BBBJ, Sydney surely beat Belle in that threesome by a mile! By the way, you can find my unedited face with creampie pics of Belle, if you put Belle in the search engine here.
Sydney is indeed currently active on her facebook, if you know her real name. My email friends can get my XXX fully reavealing face and wet oozing creampie pics of Sydney, but I won't post any compromising or identifiable pics of her on here, because, although she briefly advertised, and was for a time officially in the biz, I still consider her basically a civilian, and her circle of friends and local communitty would surely never guess that she ever worked as a hoe! But those are the very BEST kinds of hoes of all, yes?! : )
-
03-01-23 13:13 #19022Senior Member

Posts: 88KOF, is this Sandy you are talking about? ;.
Originally Posted by KingOfFours
[View Original Post]
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/sandy-es...-england-99117
Funny enough, she came to my mind yesterday and sent her a text, but no reply yet.
Also, several weeks ago, you were inquiring about Sydney, whether she had a comback or not. Any news on that by any chance, she was a solid provider.
-
03-01-23 11:43 #19021Senior Member

Posts: 3748Do you mean this Claudia, who also previously went by Talia, and before that, Payton?
Originally Posted by Jakefourfun
[View Original Post]
https://backpagegals.com/escorts/fem...idence-7323552
I inseminated that Claudia in 2016, but never got pictures. Cliff notes: Excellent CIP lay except that, in my experience, wouldn't DFK until AFTER I had cum-pumped her, then she decided it was OK to stick her tongue down my throat. Blow job was toothy, so I quickly transferred bare cock from her mouth to her cunnt. Excellent, all-natural fit body, but clearly a very mature face. Decent PSE CIP session, though, for about 100. She also clearly had a handler and was a junkie. I was going to repeat with her, but then, all the bad reports, including some with meddling handlers, started coming out, and so I never did. Even Sandy, who Claudia worked with (see pics below) who I inseminated several times during that same time-frame, and was decent CIP fuck in her own right, told me that she would no longer work with Claudia because of her increasingly out-of-control addiction problems.
But I'd like to know, from those that saw her recently, how things went with Claudia? Because if she ceased the dragon and lost the goddam handlers, I'd surely consider inseminating her again. Ditto for Sandy in the pictures below, who I've not seen any ads for in many years.
-
03-01-23 11:15 #19020Senior Member

Posts: 3748Bathroom Less
Ashley. If you've seen her recently, could you please take a look at the two pictures in my post 18144 here:
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...915&viewfull=1#post6188915.
Which of the pics in that link currently is the best representation of her now? Have her looks returned to anything resembling what used to be normal? I don't care so much about the shortened hair, its the scrawney body I was hoping was getting back to normal? I heard some reports, since I last cum-pumped her in August, that she was looking a bit better, but it would be nice to get more recent reports, with details, and if you have them, pictures? She's NEVER been camera shy!
I've also heard that she may have some yeasty beasties and unsavory scents? So, anyone who's had a recent visit with her, could you please report!
Thank you!










Reply With Quote





