Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Escort Review: DI Discreet Info Reviews

+ Submit Review
Page 169 of 387 FirstFirst ... 69 119 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 219 269 ... LastLast
Results 2,521 to 2,535 of 5803
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #3283

    Holly

    Quote Originally Posted by IndyGuy85  [View Original Post]
    So I see Holly is scheduled to be available again tomorrow. Wondering if anyone has actually seen her yet?
    I saw her a couple of weeks ago and had a great time, typical GFE (lots of dfk, daty, BBBJ, abd cfs). Sorry, I'm not good at writing some of the Dear Penthouse type of reviews. LOL.

  2. #3282

    Holly

    So I see Holly is scheduled to be available again tomorrow. Wondering if anyone has actually seen her yet?

  3. #3281
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoppy675  [View Original Post]
    For those who have seen both Kali and Lana, who do you prefer and why? Of course YMMV. Looking at reports, both seem to have open menus. I've seen Lana 5 times now and every visit was great, but I'm really considering seeing Kali to give myself some variety. Is Kali worth seeing as much as Lana is? Just looking for some opinions if anybody cares to share. Feel free to PM me if you dont want share on the open forum.
    Kali pussy is tight but she doesn't have any tits. She's also a huge squitter. This surprised me at first. She does offer you a shower afterwards which I would recommend you take. Kali likes to keep things neat and clean so you don't have to worry about the tub being dirty LOL.

  4. #3280

    The return of Summer

    The magnificent Summer is once again listed on DI.

  5. #3279

    Kali vs Lana

    For those who have seen both Kali and Lana, who do you prefer and why? Of course YMMV. Looking at reports, both seem to have open menus. I've seen Lana 5 times now and every visit was great, but I'm really considering seeing Kali to give myself some variety. Is Kali worth seeing as much as Lana is? Just looking for some opinions if anybody cares to share. Feel free to PM me if you don’t want share on the open forum.

  6. #3278

    Caitlyn

    Quote Originally Posted by SlickDeals  [View Original Post]
    I also had the chance of visiting Isabelle, She was very responsive to how the positions I wanted from standing to doggy to missionary and even giving BBJ on her belly while I was standing on edge of bed while playing with her Beautiful white ass. Will Repeat.
    https://tryst.link/escort/caitlin_isabel25

    Want to see her ass pics, see her tryst page. A real dynamite ass. But I have not taken the dip due to mixed reviews.

    RL.

  7. #3277

    Ember

    Quote Originally Posted by WaveMaker  [View Original Post]
    Saw Ember today, and she sure made me glow!
    I saw Ember the last time she was in town! She's a pleaser! Sweet girl. Kind of quite but knows how to make a Man happy!

    Be Safe, g.

  8. #3276

    Repeating with Ginger

    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyWalker999  [View Original Post]
    My second repeat was ginger. Just loves anything related to sex and gets into it. Asked if I wanted PSE or GFE. Def chose PSE with her and it didn't disappoint. Started talking about another woman eating her pussy asking me to imagine it while she sucked my cock waiting for me to explode on her face and waiting tongue. Sooo hot.
    I've seen Ginger over 10 times over the past 2 years and each visit she's provides me with a great time. Love catching you with her as well.

  9. #3275

    Aaliyah

    Failed to report my visit with Aaliyah. Heard great things about her and couldn't wait. She def lived up to the reviews. Her ass is the best esp when pounding from behind. She smiles a lot and is fun to play with. Grinding herself against my mouth really turned me on. Good kisser. Great BBBJ. Loves to fuck. Just a great time.

  10. #3274

    Ginger

    My second repeat was ginger. Just loves anything related to sex and gets into it. Asked if I wanted PSE or GFE. Def chose PSE with her and it didn't disappoint. Started talking about another woman eating her pussy asking me to imagine it while she sucked my cock waiting for me to explode on her face and waiting tongue. Sooo hot.

  11. #3273

    Piper

    Saw Piper during her recent visit a couple of weeks ago. Was my second time with her. She is my first repeat but had to see her again. I like variety usually. She was just as amazing this time as before. Her GFE and desire to please make for a great time. Of course having her straddle my face didn't hurt either. Loved feeling her pussy twitching as she came with my tongue inside. Will repeat. Again.

  12. #3272

    Ember

    Saw Ember today, and she sure made me glow!

  13. #3271

    Aaliyah!

    Quote Originally Posted by WaveMaker  [View Original Post]
    Finally got chance to see Aaliyah for the first time yesterday, and I could kick myself for having waited so long. What a wonderful lady: friendly, smart, charming, beautiful and fun. She's definitely the complete package.

    Aaliyah greeted me at the door in a flattering red summer dress. She has great taste in fashions. But she looks even better naked. Her big tits felt so good. Her nipples were firm, aroused and protruded into my month. Her deep dark eyes were mesmerizing looking up at me while she sucked my cock.

    I then had her sit on my face so I could eat her pussy, and she really got into it. Her orgasmic facial expressions, embellished with dirty talk were a real turn on. After some covered CG fucking, I pounded her in missionary, then doggy as she looked around at me and smiled. We finished in the 69 position with a BBBJ.

    A couple of weeks ago, I posted that Sam was the best Deep French kisser. Well after playing with Aaliyah, I have to say that she now is tied with Sam (with Madison and Lana coming in second). When riding me in the CG position, Aaliyah leaned forward to smother me with her soft lips and sensuous tongue as I aggressively thrust my cock into her pussy.

    We spent the last 10 minutes cuddling as we shared stories about life. So nice getting to know her. I will certainly plan to see her whenever she comes to town.
    Aaliyah's my all time DI favorite. Wonderful sexy hot lady!

    JohnGuest.

  14. #3270

    Hour with Milani

    Quote Originally Posted by Cook72  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, those new pics caught my attention too.
    Nice sexy lady, perfectly toned fit-and-trim bod, not curvy. Milani says she works out, and it shows! Not muscular, just fit and smooth.

    Does all positions, quite athletic, almost like a spinner!

    Most everything that's on many of DI girl's menus is good with Milani. I'm not into BJs or Greek, so I can't comment there.

    You'll have a good time!

    Many other lovely ladies on DI to enjoy time with before I repeat.

    JohnGuest.

  15. #3269

    Ginger

    Had the best date of my life with Ginger, anyone know when she will come back?

    She showed up with her own Tequila bottle and a college girl look. Menu was incredible, She really lit my fire. She has got to be one of their best! Management was great in getting her back!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape