Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,571 to 9,585 of 37368
-
03-01-23 18:33 #27798Regular Member

Posts: 15Aamp
Has anyone tried them out yet?
Originally Posted by UltraFind77
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-23 17:37 #27797Senior Member

Posts: 68No new news, other than a complete waste of time.
Originally Posted by Cruzer10
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-23 17:36 #27796Regular Member

Posts: 2Can someone please DM me Anna's number? mentioned something last time I was there but haven't been back since she left.
-
03-01-23 17:19 #27795Regular Member

Posts: 14IG Maria
I'm in the same boat. If anyone has her contact info please send me a PM.
Originally Posted by JobbyGoesDeep
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-23 13:38 #27794Senior Member

Posts: 72Which town did you visit?
Originally Posted by Gaddi226
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-23 11:51 #27793Senior Member

Posts: 96Sexy Blonde
Curious if you discussed rates at all? I get the impression that she's charging EROS FS rates for anything and everything. That might explain why no reviews. She certainly looks nice though.
Originally Posted by RayLatoole
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-23 10:00 #27792Senior Member

Posts: 72There used to be 2 good ones out in Madison heights out of apartments I used to frequent. This was before covid but man the prices were usually good and the girls typically were 7's or above. Had one that was about a 4. Price wise you could get everything for less than 2 bills unless you had some GPS going on which happened to me once. Told mamsan when I left I wasn't happy and she made sure never to pair me up with that one again.
Originally Posted by CougarMan
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-23 08:43 #27791Regular Member

Posts: 18Bonita studio
The studio is warm, clean and beautiful I always schedule my appointment early in the morning and it's always warm. She did a great job with the studio she's my favorite girl for many reasons.
Originally Posted by Champ187
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-23 08:24 #27790Senior Member

Posts: 612Massage only
She occasionally posts on Eros but when I've contacted her she's said massage only. Agree that no recent reviews raises flags.
Originally Posted by Cruzer10
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-23 06:30 #27789Senior Member

Posts: 50Bonita
I've never used it but it's a regular bathroom shower. Also, the garage is heated. She says it takes a long time to heat up so her first couple sessions in the morning are probably not as comfortable temperature wise as the others. I've seen her on a cold January day and was comfortable.
Originally Posted by Miggy90
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-23 21:37 #27788Regular Member

Posts: 16Update
I took the plunge and visited them. But made sure them send a photo before visiting. Saw the girl in pics and overall a satisfactory experience. Girl was good did what I asked to do. YMMV.
Originally Posted by Gaddi226
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-23 21:34 #27787Regular Member

Posts: 17I ran a background check on the phone number. Registered to a guy named John who is on Facebook. From Detroit but lives in Petoskey MI.
Originally Posted by Cruzer10
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-23 18:51 #27786Senior Member

Posts: 176Sexy Blonde
Thanks CougarMan, I just was wondering how she was recently. I see there were very old reviews but not much positivity. Was curious if she changed.
Originally Posted by CougarMan
[View Original Post]
I don't where the other poster said the phone number does not go to her, the searches all came to her post.
-
02-28-23 18:25 #27785Senior Member

Posts: 116I've been to a few of them but it's been a few years since. The same people have them set up in a bunch of different locations. They still have the same price as they used to last time I went, 160. I saw a couple smokin hot, young Asians at a couple of these places. Last time I went it was at a red roof in Madison Hts.
Originally Posted by Gaddi226
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-23 18:21 #27784Senior Member

Posts: 116Accurate pics
The pictures are her, not sure how recent but definitely her.
Originally Posted by Blake94
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






