Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,616 to 9,630 of 37355
-
02-25-23 09:49 #27740Senior Member

Posts: 45Dating sites
Has anyone had any experiences with contacting snapchat and IG accounts they see on tinder profiles? Are these scams or bait and switch?
-
02-24-23 22:42 #27739Regular Member

Posts: 19Star moon
Can anyone tell me if any other extras available at star moon?? Went there Wednesday and had lisa. Started with shower. No table just standing she helped wash them went to decent massage light teasing on back. On the flip had a good standard HE just want to know if mores on the table then just HE. Thanks pm is fine as well will send info to other spots if get info on star moon.
-
02-24-23 20:06 #27738Regular Member

Posts: 15Massage Studio
Anyone try the Massage place on 21 and Gratiot? Right behind the cvs next to 5/3 bank?
Saw an ad on adultsearch and was wondering if they're doing HE.
https://adultsearch.com/us/michigan/detroit/body-rubs/3045205
-
02-24-23 19:36 #27737Regular Member

Posts: 8Anna
Same here yall, dm with Anna's details please. She still good looking, and enthusiastic?
Originally Posted by JohnyWheeler21
[View Original Post]
Read somewhere here she was supposed to be out in January sometime but she's still around?
-
02-24-23 19:01 #27736Senior Member

Posts: 65Wendy is back in China. They have someone else she was busy and I went with Sasha.
Originally Posted by MikeQanaby
[View Original Post]
I don't know what Sasha doing her thing meant as there are few reports of someone getting more than HE. My last visit was standard HE UTC and some roaming nothing more. Anything more PM me and can explore next time.
-
02-24-23 18:23 #27735Senior Member

Posts: 26Lisa info
I'm visiting from the west side and read good reviews on Lisa. Can someone PM her contact information? Thanks in advance.
-
02-24-23 18:23 #27734Senior Member

Posts: 65Wow!! Let us know. She has been off the radar for long time and hope this is her return. Assuming it's the same Lisa who was last in A2.
Originally Posted by DaveL7
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-23 17:18 #27733Senior Member

Posts: 193Happy
Seeing Lisa again on Monday! My fav. Anyone else been able to hang out with her?
-
02-24-23 11:35 #27732Senior Member

Posts: 22Any Intel on SKY 'NuRu' Tantra massaage
I am getting message from her and was wondering if the visit is worth. I am looking for nice experience with some teasing.
https://adultsearch.com/us/michigan/...y-rubs/2724574
Please share your experience.
-
02-24-23 10:58 #27731Senior Member

Posts: 22Intel on NURU
Anyone tried massage. Anything extra. Please share your experience.
https://adultsearch.com/us/michigan/...y-rubs/2724574
-
02-24-23 10:49 #27730Senior Member

Posts: 53Anna location or number
Can someone inbox me Anna number or location? Thanks.
-
02-24-23 10:20 #27729Senior Member

Posts: 929Search for "FSLIST".
Originally Posted by DodgeBros
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-23 08:00 #27728Senior Member

Posts: 158Help
Flying in from PHX on a midnight flight. After being folded up in a uncomfortable seat for 3 hrs I get to enjoy another 3 hrs layover in Chicago O'Hare. I need a great massage. Someplace that has a table shower if possible and a FS ending. I lived in Detroit for 45 yrs and M1 and Dt were my go to places back then. (I read not so much anymore) Last time home I found a FS place on Woodward but can't remember name or city (Ferndale maybe) I really appreciate any help in finding a place. Will be in town for Autorama doing a lot of walking so I may need this more
then once on my visit home. I've read thur the last 12 pages in this section but have been unable to find what I'm looking for
-
02-24-23 07:54 #27727Regular Member

Posts: 8I was having the same problems, but they else t away when I started using a VPN. I use NordVPN, but there are a bunch of good ones.
Originally Posted by Bruce248
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-23 23:48 #27726Senior Member

Posts: 556Same on PC. Maybe server issues or connectivity issues at the USASG end?
Originally Posted by DTownMick
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





