Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,351 to 1,365 of 16784
-
03-02-23 17:55 #15434Senior Member

Posts: 1246About Window Tint
I've read a lot of reports of you guys having dark tinted windows and simply "blending in" by parking in any regular parking lot and doing the deed with no issues.
Originally Posted by JaxSinVille
[View Original Post]
Do you just leave your vehicle running, throw a windshield cover up, and do your thing? It's that easy?
-
03-02-23 17:25 #15433Senior Member

Posts: 934103 might have some towards timaquana back by 118's school I think or you can go up lane just past where the flea market used to be. But not lane and 103.
Originally Posted by Dvarez1
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-23 14:09 #15432Senior Member

Posts: 33Searching
I live out at the beach. I decided to hit up lane and 103rd. No freaking luck. Can anyone point me to where to go or when to see them? LOL.
-
03-01-23 21:42 #15431Senior Member

Posts: 29Easy cure for that. I got tinted windows and had her lean the seat back. 10 way adjustable seat make the life a little easier. Window tint is a must. Just sayin'.
Originally Posted by Ayce8
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-23 14:47 #15430Senior Member

Posts: 503Yea she is always a good time. She looked great when I saw her. She was in yoga pants and a t shirt and a little backpack. Her hair was up In a hoe-bun. I use to see her at the apartments behind the dollar store.
Originally Posted by JZetoro19
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-23 10:45 #15429Senior Member

Posts: 450I use to see Carrie once a week when she lived over near Morse. Had her digits and was very responsive. Cheap too.
Originally Posted by NflMongerv2
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-23 14:16 #15428Senior Member

Posts: 534You mean to tell me that she didn't at least ask for 5 bucks?? With her begging ass!
Originally Posted by Ayce8
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-23 11:25 #15427Senior Member

Posts: 181Cuban / Puerto Rican SW on Lane
At the gas station on Lane a girl walked up to my truck and asked if she could use my USB port to charge her phone. I said sure. She said her name was Thumper. 29 years old. Height was about 5'3. She said she was Cuban and Puerto Rican. She had long brown hair with blondish highlights. She was pretty cute for a SW and I did not see any obvious damage even though she appeared out of it. She said she was trying to make some money so I told her I could help with that. I told her I only wanted a mic check, but she said she doesn't do that. She wanted FS so she could pay for a room. Seeing as I'm only interested in throat from these girls, I dropped her back off. I did not ask for digits. Happy hunting.
-
02-28-23 06:09 #15426Senior Member

Posts: 45Sin city WSW
Around 530 this morning, caught a tall WSW maybe in her 40's (can't be for sure, the life ages them differently. Had blondish / brown hair, gray colored top and a pretty sizable rack on her chest. She was skittish and didn't want to get in, I drove up another block and parked to see what she did and when another vehicle came by she jumped in there. This was on Alton behind March motors. Happy hunting.
-
02-27-23 03:09 #15425Senior Member

Posts: 180Hooterville chick
Anyone know who the chick in Hooterville that has a chest tattoo (not sure what it says was dark), wears a beanie and backpack, listens to music on earbuds and carries around this magic wand looking stick is?
Seen her out at 2-3 am multiple times now, but when asking if she needs a ride tells me she is just out listening to music and walking. Seems odd for that time of night, in that area.
-
02-26-23 20:31 #15424Senior Member

Posts: 424Not a good idea with her tits out in the ride like that, if uncle LEO happens to be driving and sees that, you might have to deal with some hassle or even worst.
Originally Posted by JaxSinVille
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-23 19:55 #15423Senior Member

Posts: 29Hot
Hooterville was super hot around 1:00 pm Sunday. Uncle pulling over cars for driving around and also staged in common areas. Be wise and be safe.
-
02-26-23 16:04 #15422Senior Member

Posts: 162[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.
STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.
Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.
-
02-26-23 15:43 #15421Senior Member

Posts: 256Not trying to sound slow but is her health real bad or do she have a gift that keeps on giving?
Originally Posted by JaxSinVille
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-23 12:16 #15420Senior Member

Posts: 424She must be out of her mind, she wants 60 for car date BBBJ and you are too if you pay that.
Originally Posted by SavageRandy
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





