Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,366 to 1,380 of 16501
-
02-25-23 21:34 #15136Regular Member

Posts: 18Is Elaine back in Hooterville?
Been seeing this one post and heard reports of her walking.
Anyone partake?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...r/400780329665
-
02-25-23 20:51 #15135Senior Member

Posts: 934Thats what I thought. I've also heard it called no hood. So I wasnt sure if that was just some young people new shit or if I had mis identified it as hooterville.
Originally Posted by Queer3
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-23 05:13 #15134Senior Member

Posts: 934I always assumed but hooter ville is that area off of old middleburg by no road. Right?
Originally Posted by Queer3
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-23 21:39 #15133Senior Member

Posts: 424You can spot a caravan of ho's during any time of the year. It's been reported many times, mongers see a large number of girls on random days.
Originally Posted by Queer3
[View Original Post]
Haha, anyone can say anything. Why don't you say you will be seeing them for the next 8 days as well and you interviewed them as well and they say they are here just for the summer boom, and they only do drugs during the summer boom. LOL.
-
02-24-23 18:18 #15132Senior Member

Posts: 45Uncle LEO on Lane
Uncle is out in force staged at the sandwich shop by the speedway on Lane at the moment. 6 or 7 cars, might want to detour to other areas if you're road hunting tonight. Stay safe.
-
02-24-23 07:48 #15131Senior Member

Posts: 503IC Carrie
I spotted Indian country Carrie at the Catoma gas station sitting under the tent. I was in a company vehicle so I couldn't scoop her. I must say, she looked great.
-
02-24-23 00:07 #15130Senior Member

Posts: 534BINGO AMIGO! She's DEFINITELY GOOD. I SAW HER THE OTHER DAY AT little SPEEDWAY. HER HAIR IS RED NOW.
Originally Posted by Mike1965
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-23 21:20 #15129Senior Member

Posts: 94Sam
This Sam? She's pretty good.
Originally Posted by MrJohns
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-23 19:34 #15128Senior Member

Posts: 45Katie
Finally tried out Katie over off lane. She was out in black tights with a sleeveless blue and white top. Scooped her up by the speedway and found a place to park for a quick Mike check. Happened about 7 pm and saw a handful of girls hanging out in the parking lot going up to cars, could be homeless, could be trying to provide company.
-
02-20-23 15:04 #15127Senior Member

Posts: 534Ok nope, I don't don't know this Sam but there's another Sam that comes over there every now and then and she is hot shit butt naked! But she's also trying to go legit now. She's a sexy slim thick ass chic.
Originally Posted by Robbo18
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-23 10:26 #15126Senior Member

Posts: 55She was kind of tall with long curly hair.
Originally Posted by Ayce8
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-23 10:25 #15125Senior Member

Posts: 55It was long and curly.
Originally Posted by MrJohns
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-23 22:58 #15124Senior Member

Posts: 534Was her hair short or long?
Originally Posted by Robbo18
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-23 21:19 #15123Senior Member

Posts: 55No. I saw her today and I picked up Katie. Katie, let me know what her name was. Really would like to have tried her out.
Originally Posted by MrJohns
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-23 21:19 #15122Senior Member

Posts: 50Washington Street between downtown and the rail tracks. Its a nice mix of Phillips and Moncreif, so bring a jimmy hat and a flak jacket. Would not recommend to anyone, but if you are adventurous enough show us some pics. There is a limited STG scene, but its pretty bad too. Most of the okay women post in Gainesville and Valdosta.
Originally Posted by Red904
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




