Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Thread: News and Media Reports

+ Add Report
Page 8 of 90 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 58 ... LastLast
Results 106 to 120 of 1342
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1237

    Stings

    Quote Originally Posted by BiteMe59  [View Original Post]
    I don't know where. I wish I knew too.

    BM59.
    Did a little research, appears the stings took place at an address on Wayne Ave. I don't want to give the address, not sure if that is OK or not. Just stay away from Wayne Ave.

  2. #1236

    Sting?

    Quote Originally Posted by CincyHobbist  [View Original Post]
    Toss us a bone man!
    I don't know where. I wish I knew too.

    BM59.

  3. #1235

    Where?

    Quote Originally Posted by BiteMe59  [View Original Post]
    There is obviously a Sting going on somewhere cause at least 3 different Gentlemen got busted yesterday for Procuring and Soliciting.

    Be Careful Gentleman.

    BM59.
    Toss us a bone man!

  4. #1234

    These arrests look to be from 2009

    Whoa! Hold on! If I'm not mistaken, these 20 mugshots from the Middletown prostitution sting all look to be from arrests in Jan-Mar 2009, 14 years ago.

    Nevertheless, it is best to be cautious this week especially if seeing a new lady in Dayton this week.

  5. #1233

  6. #1232

    NEO sting

    Quote Originally Posted by BiteMe59  [View Original Post]
    There is obviously a Sting going on somewhere cause at least 3 different Gentlemen got busted yesterday for Procuring and Soliciting..
    https://www.wfmj.com/story/48537328/...-investigation

  7. #1231

    Sting alert

    There is obviously a Sting going on somewhere cause at least 3 different Gentlemen got busted yesterday for Procuring and Soliciting.

    Be Careful Gentleman.

    BM59.

  8. #1230

    May not be the solution

    Quote Originally Posted by Uniquely  [View Original Post]
    If a person is acting as her own agent or if she has someone acting as her "talent agent or she is supporting a drug habit, these are her choices. Especially if she is aware of, but chooses not to pursue other income options.

    But the folks who are distributing posters and soaps and info are trying to save women (sometimes "girls") from having been kidnapped, beaten or otherwise coerced into sexual slavery that is not by choice. It's not thing to fantasize about such things. It is quite another to find these efforts to save actual slaves humorous. Nobody should find such circumstances desirable. I doubt the sponsors of this and other "escort" sites do. Mongers by and large are NOT barbarians or heathens bent on criminally abusive behavior. More often than not they are just looking for physical affection and relief..
    Do a little research. There are some research that shows legalizing will increase HT. I am not trying to be argumentative. People need to study a subject. I am totally against human trafficking and I want these girls to get out of this slavery.

  9. #1229

    Prostitution vs Human Trafficking

    Quote Originally Posted by BrutusBuckOh3  [View Original Post]
    A group of three people were in front of me today as I was checking into my hotel to meet with my SB giving the hotel staff all the information from this DDN article. Soaps, picture of some girls to keep an eye out for, even a mousepad that has their 800-hotline number on it. I patiently waited for them to finish with a smile on my face knowing they were there to try and prevent what I was there to do 🤣. I wonder if they really know what dayuse is even popular for?
    If a person is acting as her own agent or if she has someone acting as her "talent agent or she is supporting a drug habit, these are her choices. Especially if she is aware of, but chooses not to pursue other income options.

    But the folks who are distributing posters and soaps and info are trying to save women (sometimes "girls") from having been kidnapped, beaten or otherwise coerced into sexual slavery that is not by choice. It's not thing to fantasize about such things. It is quite another to find these efforts to save actual slaves humorous. Nobody should find such circumstances desirable. I doubt the sponsors of this and other "escort" sites do. Mongers by and large are NOT barbarians or heathens bent on criminally abusive behavior. More often than not they are just looking for physical affection and relief.

    It's each person's responsibility to maintain perspective.

    Legalization and licensing is one solution.

    Underwriting abuse and suborning suffering is NOT the answer.

  10. #1228

    Human trafficking

    A group of three people were in front of me today as I was checking into my hotel to meet with my SB giving the hotel staff all the information from this DDN article. Soaps, picture of some girls to keep an eye out for, even a mousepad that has their 800-hotline number on it. I patiently waited for them to finish with a smile on my face knowing they were there to try and prevent what I was there to do 🤣. I wonder if they really know what dayuse is even popular for?

  11. #1227

    Your newer car telemetrics is tracking your very move.

    Since the late 2000's cars have grown in leaps and bounds in the interconnected ECM's and data recording. Your newer car is not your friend. Might consider an older low tech vehicle for extra curricular activities.

    https://www.thedrive.com/news/think-...s-doing-it-too

  12. #1226

    Human Trafficking

    Quote Originally Posted by DestinyCalling  [View Original Post]
    Is this a bad news? Human trafficking is a terrible crime.

    What I do is meeting with willing adults and having fun. Totally different thing.
    To LE Human trafficking is how they get their money for prostitution A pimp is a human Trafficker.

  13. #1225
    Is this a bad news? Human trafficking is a terrible crime.

    What I do is meeting with willing adults and having fun. Totally different thing.

  14. #1224

  15. #1223

    New Ohio Concealed Carry Law

    Quote Originally Posted by Cartog  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for reposting the link Cartog. Thought I would post this link due to some confusing from some that you can't have a loaded firearm on your person while in a motor vehicle. From what I am gathering its the same as having a CCW but can't have it loaded if traveling through a school zone which is a Felony charge and if you are traveling out of state a lot you may want to get a CCW. Also as some mentioned already, if you get a CCW you are finger printed and photographed. Plus your plates and DL are flagged as a CCW carrier. So if you ever get stopped or under the influence they will go the extra step to search your vehicle to find one for additional charges.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape