Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: The Massholes

+ Add Report
Page 66 of 658 FirstFirst ... 16 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 116 166 566 ... LastLast
Results 976 to 990 of 9866
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8891

    Bigly Sad

    Quote Originally Posted by DMichaels69  [View Original Post]
    Cheeze, you need to get some new material.

    I'm biggly heterosexual.
    Cheeze (Andir) has always been super boring with the exception of the Ultra Psychotic branch of his demented family tree (AsianYumYum (banned), OlFairy (banned), Grogin (banned) Negsiro (rolled into Grogin (banned) Toujula (banned)). It is bigly sad because he views himself as this AMP expert while others view him as a loser and a fraud. He is basically our version of George Santos LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBaloney  [View Original Post]
    It's been well established and proven that OlGary and Cheezefist are one and the same so let's return our focus for the next couple days to AsianDumDum. It's really crazy how Cheeze can compartmentalize the different personas he invents. The Dum Dum branch I find the most entertaining by far. Going all the way back to the very first version Toujula, the posting style has been incredibly consistent with long winded novellas fighting mongers, bemoaning inflation (future word of the day?) and the crusade to keep prices down. Of course all of it is complete uneducated bullshit and the ramblings of a madman but interesting nonetheless.

    This branch in descending order: AsianDumDum, OlGary, Grogrin, Negsiro and Toujula.

    Today's word is CENTS.

    (click here)

  2. #8890
    Cheeze, you need to get some new material.

    I'm biggly heterosexual.

    Quote Originally Posted by Andir  [View Original Post]
    It is what it is he is old and faggish. It makes him an old faggot.

    Is that OK if would call you CrazyCrouton? Or perhaps you would like it better if I call you Eddie Mooo? Please, let me know.

  3. #8889
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1247
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseass  [View Original Post]
    He's still calling You an old faggot
    It is what it is — he is old and faggish. It makes him an old faggot.

    Is that OK if would call you CrazyCrouton? Or perhaps you would like it better if I call you Eddie Mooo? Please, let me know.

  4. #8888
    Banned Member


    Posts: 1036
    Quote Originally Posted by DMichaels69  [View Original Post]
    Well at least he is not calling you Jack anymore, LOL.
    Quote Originally Posted by Andir  [View Original Post]
    Hello, old faggot from Illinois.
    He's still calling You an old faggot from Illinois, LOL. As we both know, he's not very creative on the comebacks. Is there any way You could take him to Chicago for a year or two, and give us Boston Guys a Break? I tried to convince him to move back to Orlando, but he just won't go. The Orlando Authorities must still be looking for him.

  5. #8887
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1247
    Quote Originally Posted by DMichaels69  [View Original Post]
    Well at least he is not calling you Jack anymore, LOL.
    Hello, old faggot from Illinois.

  6. #8886
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1247
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseass  [View Original Post]
    your drinking heavily
    Oh hi, CrazyCrouton! I always knew that's you. How's it going, degenerate fuck?

  7. #8885
    Banned Member


    Posts: 1036

    Really Bad Day for Andir!

    Quote Originally Posted by Andir  [View Original Post]
    So, you don't have any objections to being called Fagass. LOL! That's how unknown to me SkipperFloley and BallsDeep7 should call you from now on.
    Dude you better check your Scripts! Looks like the Doctor screwed up the New Dosages!

    "That's how unknown to me SkipperFloley and BallsDeep7 should call you from now on. ".

    That Sentence makes no Sense! Total English Grammer Clusterfuck, coming from Mr. Perfect English! Your Meds are screwed up, your drinking heavily, or you still have that Strap-on up your Bunghole! Damn, could be all Three! Try again tomorrow!

  8. #8884
    Well at least he is not calling you Jack anymore, LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseass  [View Original Post]
    Dude I'm Fine! Seems the only one who's melting is you, LOL.

    "I have no a slightest idea who this Skipperfoley dude is."

    I have no a slightest idea? What kind of English is that for Mr. Perfect English? And how about using the correct name "SkipperFoley", instead of deliberately altering it to have a Loophole. Never heard of the Dude, what Bullshit! I expected Better! That's like when you said you never heard of DeepBalls instead of BallsDeep7. I can see why you went to University of Central Florida, couldn't get into Stanford.

  9. #8883
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1247
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseass  [View Original Post]
    Dude I'm Fine!
    So, you don't have any objections to being called Fagass. LOL! That's how unknown to me SkipperFloley and BallsDeep7 should call you from now on.

  10. #8882
    Banned Member


    Posts: 1036

    Bad Morning for Andir

    Quote Originally Posted by Andir  [View Original Post]
    Well, stupid is as stupid does. The dumbass, who for some unknown reasons calls himself Wiseass, posted nonsensical and internally contradictory bullshit again. The old idiot keeps bringing up the user names I never heard about. I have no a slightest idea who this Skipperfoley dude is. Having said this, fuck you and fuck you again. What a sack of shit you are!
    Dude I'm Fine! Seems the only one who's melting is you, LOL.

    "I have no a slightest idea who this Skipperfoley dude is."

    I have no a slightest idea? What kind of English is that for Mr. Perfect English? And how about using the correct name "SkipperFoley", instead of deliberately altering it to have a Loophole. Never heard of the Dude, what Bullshit! I expected Better! That's like when you said you never heard of DeepBalls instead of BallsDeep7. I can see why you went to University of Central Florida, couldn't get into Stanford.

  11. #8881
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1247

    Fagass is melting

    Well, stupid is as stupid does. The dumbass, who for some unknown reasons calls himself Wiseass, posted nonsensical and internally contradictory bullshit again. The old idiot keeps bringing up the user names I never heard about. I have no a slightest idea who this Skipperfoley dude is. Having said this, fuck you and fuck you again. What a sack of shit you are!

  12. #8880
    Banned Member


    Posts: 1036

    Andir Nevers Learns

    Quote Originally Posted by Andir  [View Original Post]
    Haha, I don't age-discriminate, I love them all!
    You may love them all, but they all don't love you back, LOL! Very evident since you have to score in the Granny Playground and Overpay for them to Stomach your Presence and Provide any Service. Like I stated before "Combat Pay".

    Quote Originally Posted by Andir  [View Original Post]
    But jokes aside, how's that your business how much someone pays to whom and for what?
    I don't make it my business for someone or anyone, just for People that are Hypocrites, post Bullshit, and talk out of both sides of their Mouth.

    Quote Originally Posted by Andir  [View Original Post]
    Hey, old man, it's not my fault that you did not go to the prep school first and then to Stanford, so you have to make money by plowing snow.!
    Just because you have a Masters Degree (Most likely in English) from the University of Central Florida, that doesn't make you an Aristocrat or a Mensa Member. The University of Central Florida is no Stanford University. Far from it!

    Quote Originally Posted by Andir  [View Original Post]
    And thank you for making my PM to you public. You are a classy old gentleman!
    Your Welcome! It was my Pleasure! Remember, your the one who brought up your PM with that ridiculous Story of the 24 Yr younger Super Expensive Girl. Just wanted to make sure the viewing Audience got the Full Version not the redacted Version you posted. You do have quite the Imagination!

    P.S. - In reference to you other Bold Statement of Bullshit:

    "Everything I know is based on my OWN exploratory activities. That's how I have leads no one heard about. I get everything at places you wouldn't even imagine that they could provide anything like that. I don't ask anyone about anything. I simply don't need it. ".

    You didn't even wait 24 hrs before pulling your Puppet "SkipperFoley" out of the Puppet Closet, where it's been sitting for 2 months, to Phish for info on JoJo!

    Quote Originally Posted by SkipperFoley  [View Original Post]
    Jojo was fantastic, I am also interested in seeing here again!!
    Isn't it time for JGC to post asking for WeiWei's whereabouts? You'll never change!

  13. #8879
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1247
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseass  [View Original Post]
    "Everything I know is based on my OWN exploratory activities. Thats how I have leads no one heard about. I get everything at places you wouldn't even imagine that they could provide anything like that. I don't ask anyone about anything. I simply don't need it.
    Haha, I don't age-discriminate, I love them all!

    But jokes aside, how's that your business how much someone pays to whom and for what? Hey, old man, it's not my fault that you did not go to the prep school first and then to Stanford, so you have to make money by plowing snow.

    And thank you for making my PM to you public. You are a classy old gentleman!

  14. #8878
    Banned Member


    Posts: 1036

    Andir's Fantasy World

    Quote Originally Posted by Andir  [View Original Post]
    Well, reading comprehension is not your strong side. When did I mention this age range (55 - 70)? You are just making it up. You may remember that I told you recently, when you were PMing me non-stop, about my current go-to who is 24 years younger than me. To give you a reference point, I am in early 50's. And no, it's not 250. It's much much more.

    I am not advising anyone on how much they should or should not pay. My point was that many people in the Boston area, including those on the board, can easily afford paying 250 (or more) for BBFS. If you really think that you can get a 20 something year-old to fuck you bare for 250 these days you are a clueless moron, living in a fantasy world.
    I have no Issues with Reading Comprehension. You on the other hand don't comprehend what your reading if it disagrees with you, and just ignore it. What's the age range of a Granny? Could it be 55-70 years old as an age range? I'm talking about Grannies that you Brag about overpaying them so you can get BBFS. Dude I remember your PM's Too! I do remember that PM of when you bragged you visited 1060 after your BFF Angela sold it and left and did that Granny BBFS for a $260 Tip. I don't make Up Shit, just stating what you bragged to me. If anyone makes up Shit, look in the Mirror and you'll find the culprit. What's Your Bullshit Rating? 98% like Mattis McBragg? Do I believe the 1060 Story? Yes, I do! There's Your 2%. Only You would Overpay a Past Her Prime" Provider.

    Now we get to the Really Big Lie! I'm PMing you Non-Stop about Your Current Go-To? ROTFLMAO. In your Fanatsy World! I didn't delete that PM yet. That one started out about who was more knowledgeable about AMPs, your Phishing Tactics, and then you come out with this Go-To Girl Story. For the Viewing Audience you left a Tidbit out to try and make it more Believable.

    "LOL! I do have a woman I see twice a week. Super expensive but worth it she is 24 years younger than me. Bareback (after I provided the test results) but no cuming inside. Asked her what would happen if I didn't pull out, that would be the last time I see you, she said. ".

    So Super Expensive, Much, Much more than $250, and Twice a week. So just at a Bare Minimum, your spending a $1000/ week (2 times $500) on this Imaginary Girl, but "Much Much" would more likely be $1,500/ week (2 times $750), or a Total of $78,000/ Year! And my answer was (Sarcastically) "Yeah Ok, totally believable!" I'm sure you let her take your Purple Masaratti on the Weekends Too, LMAO! Another little Item you stated was this:

    "Everything I know is based on my OWN exploratory activities. Thats how I have leads no one heard about. I get everything at places you wouldn't even imagine that they could provide anything like that. I don't ask anyone about anything. I simply don't need it. ".

    And of course only one way to answer that (Sarcastically) "Yeah Right! Then why be here if that is true? Nice Try!" I remember someone else making a similar statement. He's not with us now. You remember. That creation of yours that you were warning everyone not to tangle with, because he was really A2. The Guy that "Needed no Leads" and used to that Northshore Spa (Fantasy Spa) at the Secret Location with the 2 Vietnamese Girls. You remember, no other than the deceased DumDum!

    Dude, get a Life and get some serious Psychiatric Counseling!

    P.S. Thanks for confirming your Derek, he's early 50's Too! Loved his latest Car Wash Review!

  15. #8877
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1247

    Not so Maggic

    Is this MagicMikeXX2 dude a reincarnation of Mattis? It sure looks this way.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape