Thread: BBFS Providers Manhattan
+
Add Report
Results 19,696 to 19,710 of 27137
-
02-27-23 23:18 #7442Senior Member

Posts: 63Runa is $100 outside, $200 inside. I don't like her service tho. And not as cute as her pics.
Originally Posted by PokerBrah
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-23 20:34 #7441Senior Member

Posts: 1404No idea, I just paid 7 bills for both her and Gina for an hour and a half.
Originally Posted by JoeIsLive
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-23 19:57 #7440Senior Member

Posts: 278I know she used to be BBFS / cip when I saw her at lears, but it seemed the next few times she was hesitant to give it up but she wound up allowing it. I think she was fishing for a tip. What is she charging now for BBFS / cip?
Originally Posted by BBPornoGeek
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-23 19:20 #7439Senior Member

Posts: 126Yup same Aimee
That's her. It's why she isn't going back to PBS. Better amenities and better pay for her.
Originally Posted by Jincs89
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-23 17:51 #7438Senior Member

Posts: 551Aimee ppc
Is that Aimiee from pbs in queens then move to Manhattan? If that her she step her price up would never paid 4 5 bills for BBFS etc.
Originally Posted by PokerBrah
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-23 16:50 #7437Senior Member

Posts: 493Thanks! I will probably hit up Amina then.
Originally Posted by PokerBrah
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-23 16:05 #7436Senior Member

Posts: 4756Scouting Update
Ayame 10 ten (new girl!) - $100 outside, $200 inside. Her pics have S&M so I guess you can bring your rope and collar for your S&M fantasy. She has no gear with her so bring your own bag of tricks.
Runa DDY / SL (new girl!) - super cute and I want to bang her. Does anyone know her fee? She is 1 pop for the hour so go half hour only boys to save that $120 to fund BBFS.
Saya 10 ten - $100 outside, $200 inside based on reviews I see. Based on personal experience, I know you can get it cheaper so YMMV.
Yui xoxogirls - $100 outside, $200 inside. I think $100 possible if you are handsome but don't hold me to it.
Aya NYCSE. She's been around. She went from free to some to $100 to $200. Not really sure what she is willing to do these days. I think the longer the girl works, the more jaded they could be. Likely grand father people that saw her long ago.
There is a new girl who does greek. Pandora NYCSE. I don't feel like starting a new post but other than her and Helen NYAF and Aimee PPC / WSD, I don't think there are other girls who will do Greek at the moment. They all happened to be Chinese girls. Kind of funny most J girls are BBFS and more Greek friendly are C girls.
Originally Posted by PokerBrah
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-23 14:26 #7435Senior Member

Posts: 4756Videos
2023 success list:
Originally Posted by RazGrizace00
[View Original Post]
LoverPink. Nana - 100 face. (queens).
LoverPink. Yuki - 100 face (queens).
10 tenclub Amina - 100 no face, $150 face.
There are others but they are no longer around so I removed them.
-
02-27-23 14:10 #7434Senior Member

Posts: 1766I think you have to make it a good time with her. If I were weaker willed and took it easy I would have had a bad time. They can beg me to cum all they want I will just take longer. They can decide not to DFK or 69 and I will fuck them harder. They can make all the struggle faces they want. I am getting my $400 worth IDGAF.
Originally Posted by VidLover69
[View Original Post]
Damn, I got to try getting with her. Maybe if the chubby mms isn't working.
Originally Posted by RyanLar
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-23 12:01 #7433Senior Member

Posts: 493Thanks this is useful, I will inquire with just the j-girls. Hopefully my video with the girls doesn't come the JAV pixel censors LOL.
Originally Posted by VidLover69
[View Original Post]
Thanks that would be awesome, if not, it's all good.
Originally Posted by PokerBrah
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-23 11:59 #7432Senior Member

Posts: 1404I don't know about taking a shower but she let me piss in her asshole while fucking her. Gina and her friends are the best girls for far out of the norm activities!
Originally Posted by Erikleewashdc
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-23 11:13 #7431Senior Member

Posts: 4756Video
Actually. Someone named NeoS* dm me a while ago and he compiled a list of video friendly providers.
Originally Posted by RazGrizace00
[View Original Post]
I will dm if he is ok with me sharing it. I don't want to just share it if he only shared it with me but I will ask.
-
02-27-23 10:38 #7430Senior Member

Posts: 1727You'll have better luck with the J girls and maybe 40% offer it in some form (some won't allow face). It will be extra and usually it is similar to the BBFS adder but some girls will ask for a huge premium.
Originally Posted by RazGrizace00
[View Original Post]
I haven't found any Cgirls or Kgirls at AMPs open to it and before the j girl wave, AMPs used to clamp down hard against it. I remember one used to have handwritten signs with 'no video' all over the place.
-
02-27-23 10:28 #7429Senior Member

Posts: 1727If you gave Nori a long hard fucking with a big D then she is probably super sore again and will give the next 10 guys a horrible time. She should take a break. I even told the baby faced PPS about it.
Originally Posted by GenghisDong
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-23 08:01 #7428Senior Member

Posts: 493Thanks again for all the help Poker!
Originally Posted by PokerBrah
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote





