Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,151 to 9,165 of 30810
-
02-27-23 18:07 #21660Regular Member

Posts: 11This one got so many reviews that they had to change their name, stop showing their face and move town from Greensboro to stay in business. That should tell you everything you need to know. Hair trigger personality.
Originally Posted by SpeakNEasy
[View Original Post]
I wish I could remember the old name so we could all have a laugh.
-
02-27-23 16:13 #21659Senior Member

Posts: 410I don't get it
IMO all of your good points really aren't good because that is the expectation. I get that looks are subjective but everything else should be expected. I'll ask yoy this question also, how can you say that she's the girl in the pics when she doesn't show her face? No tattoos either.
Originally Posted by BBGunn22
[View Original Post]
Asking for clarity.
-
02-27-23 16:08 #21658Senior Member

Posts: 410Interesting
Not sure why you quoted me. Maybe you didn't understand my response.
Originally Posted by StBrolinSf
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-23 16:06 #21657Senior Member

Posts: 410Same thought
MT thoughts exactly.
Originally Posted by NCTrekker3
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-23 13:55 #21656Senior Member

Posts: 91I agree
Paris is definitely legit. I only saw her one time and she didn't make me wait out in the parking lot for an extra 15 minutes or so pulling the old I had to run out and get something real quick excuse AKA she had somebody else in there hahaha but yeah once she gave me the room number everything was fine after that!! No GFE but cool personality and gets into it.
Originally Posted by RomeoYakuza
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-23 13:53 #21655Senior Member

Posts: 91She's legit
I have reviewed her on here before. She is really cool. She does require a LinkedIn or license ID picture she's cool total GFE. Nice body a little quiet and shy. Private townhouse good area. I ultimately won't go back but definitely good for a try!
Originally Posted by SpeakNEasy
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-23 13:49 #21654Senior Member

Posts: 139House cleaning
Any house cleaning escorts in the Raleigh area?
-
02-27-23 10:16 #21653Banned Member

Posts: 13Ginger & Abby
Not sure why he's pretending there's some exclusive club that only knows about them, so I'll just post here. The duo he is talking about is Ginger and Abby: https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/t...bers/40509869.
Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-23 09:35 #21652Senior Member

Posts: 1712Status change: Avoid
There's a long-time duo out there that I'm changing my rec to avoid. I'd seen the pretty one many times and it was always good, but the other one, the handler, is not of right mind and she rules the roost. It can get volatile and it's not worth it. PM me if you're a trusted senior and are interested in the details.
-
02-26-23 22:43 #21651Senior Member

Posts: 74Good and Bad on Luna
Had a dream of Luna, and there is good and bad to report.
GOOD: First of all, she's the girl in the pictures.
GOOD: She has a pretty face, petite frame, spinner body, with nice bolt ons.
GOOD: She was nice and easy to talk to, although little english.
That's about where the GOOD ends.
BAD: The apartment / condo complex itself is not great. Been to worse, but area felt shady. Some thug looking dudes walking around. No issues, but didn't feel comfortable. Plus, she instructs you to park directly in front of unit, so there's no sense of anonymity.
BAD: I can see how a previous poster did not get the same girl. She has at least 2 other roommates working out of that apartment. So I suspect they do a switch out, or if gets two at same time, one gets the roommate. Plus they are sitting right there as you walk in. Like meeting the family before going upstairs to do the deed. Just awkward and not great for any type of setting the mood.
BAD: Very mechanical. No GFE at all. Immediately covered me up and not even hard yet. Substandard CBJ. Then cowgirl. Then doggy. Finished in the bag, but really just wanted to get out of there.
BAD: I mentioned her body and face were good, but at one point when she was riding and leaning back, I noticed what looked like a baby bump. Very slight, but definitely looked like a bump on her otherwise very small frame. I guess for some, they are into this, but not me.
Overall, she was OK, but I would not repeat.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/116859453
-
02-26-23 21:53 #21650Senior Member

Posts: 175She's well known
Do your homework. That's Harley Quinn, Lauren, Lexx, whatever name she's used in the past. There are reviews that say she's using. Always the same MO: drop the $ , wash your hand and husbands knock on the door or she flees. That's too bad, she looks pretty and someday, someone will not accept this ripofferie.
Originally Posted by BlkScorpio1
[View Original Post]
Bottomline: do your homework.
-
02-26-23 16:44 #21649Senior Member

Posts: 122Raleigh
Will be visiting Raleigh soon Was thinking about seeing her or looking for a woman with a big ass if why'all can recommend anyone it would be greatly appreciated!
https://tryst.link/escort/meetellejames
-
02-26-23 15:11 #21648Senior Member

Posts: 73Luna and roommate
Can you confirm what the rate was for her and her roommate? Someone posted after you the rate was $500 for the hour for both but it wasn't clear if that was what was quoted by Luna herself.
Originally Posted by Nattie
[View Original Post]
Someone else posted about Becca and Jessie (or Jessica?) and that rate was $200 for tge hh AND they didn't require you to switch condoms each time whis sounds like a winner to me!!
-
02-26-23 13:39 #21647Senior Member

Posts: 77Taylor made
Anyone seen her recently? Planning on seeing her soon.
-
02-25-23 23:53 #21646Senior Member

Posts: 88Paris is legit, I wonder if this is a fake account posing as her. I've seen her many times before and she's awesome.
Originally Posted by Ramiro6639
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





