Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,951 to 7,965 of 59499
-
02-27-23 23:27 #51549Senior Member

Posts: 4061Most of the AMPs in Cumberland area are the same: good news is there's quite a few to choose from. Bad news is they all are middle age to older women with average Asian tits and ass for bodies. If you want something different venture up north on Cobb parkway til you hit windy hill road, go 1/4 down and turn left into Li Masssge. Younger women with variety of tit sizes.
Originally Posted by Dofastoria
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-23 23:24 #51548Senior Member

Posts: 4061I was just wondering where he was because I haven't read any recent posts. Really didn't care much for him. I thought he was cool until he sent me a private message with part of the title being the "and" word. Made me think different of him. Oh well, two tears in a bucket.
Originally Posted by DreamHound
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-23 20:39 #51547Senior Member

Posts: 96For L1, try Mei Mei in Smyrna. I just posted about it.
Originally Posted by Dofastoria
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-23 20:38 #51546Senior Member

Posts: 96Mei Mei
I was in Smyrna recently with some spare time so I called Mei Mei for an appt and asked if they had anyone age 20's or 30's. Mamasan said yes so I stopped by hoping I wasn't being conned. I walked in and was very pleasantly surprised to meet Luna, early-to-mid 30's, pretty face, about 5' 3", slim build, B-cup and tight-fitting blouse. I opted for 1 hr and got a very nice medium / hard massage followed by excellent teasing with crack rubbing and reach-under. After the flip, I asked if she'd lift up her blouse and she did but when I tried to push the bra up, she flinched repeatedly and said "cold hands". At first, I thought this was her way of denying UTC but I left may hand on her waist for a few moments to warm up and then successfully proceeded with the bra. It was well worth the effort for those firm mounds with nice erasers! After business was taken care of, she used the rest of the time with scalp, face, foot and leg massage using the full 60 minutes. One other thing I like about Mei Mei is that each room has its own sink so she can bring more warm towels as needed and I could wash up after. 70 + 60 OTD. Will definitely return for Luna.
-
02-27-23 18:45 #51545Regular Member

Posts: 16Cumberland Area
Going to be in Altanta in the next couple of weeks on a business trip. Are there any good places or providers in the Cumberland area? Thanks in advance.
-
02-27-23 14:58 #51544Senior Member

Posts: 209He had his fans and I'm know from other's he could be a good resource. That was not my experience with him though. He really screwed me over with an AMP near me. Made me and others question whether to share info in the future because he caused a ruckus there because of course mileage varies.
Originally Posted by Lurker0825
[View Original Post]
I do seem to recall he got the boot for being argumentative on the rants and raves forum, I think. I haven't missed him.
-
02-27-23 14:11 #51543Regular Member

Posts: 21Great experience
Thanks for the info. Great massage. Easy to find. A bit out in the open on a main road. Sherry gave a great massage. OTC and was not mechanical for HE. OTD $20.
Originally Posted by AvgJhsn
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-23 13:58 #51542Senior Member

Posts: 72Night
It was mostly because he was toxic about other peoples reviews / experiences. He was either right or flamed others for having a different opinion / experience than him. I never ran afoul of him but I did notice that he cared too much for his clout on this forum.
Originally Posted by USABarry
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-23 13:57 #51541Senior Member

Posts: 354Although he had great info to give and exploits the share with us, he would get into these spats with other members. But "I" think that his ultimate demise was the bickering with the moderator / s and not heeding their banishment warnings. That's my guess.
Originally Posted by Lurker0825
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-23 13:34 #51540Regular Member

Posts: 3This might be kind of a stretch, but do you know what or where the mama san from bspa is now?
Originally Posted by ManBoy69
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-23 12:48 #51539Senior Member

Posts: 164Banned
How come he got banned?
Originally Posted by USABarry
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-23 10:45 #51538Senior Member

Posts: 78I used to frequent that place when I worked close by. Standard as can be. House fee was always a bit on the high side. Table shower available. Standard handshake from standard looking women.
Originally Posted by MisterRiddim
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-23 10:06 #51537Senior Member

Posts: 241Do search in USASG or RM for MW massage or check my post # 52799.
Originally Posted by TodaysBurner
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-23 07:01 #51536Senior Member

Posts: 367Niteluvr Saga
Originally Posted by GorosDawg
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by MassageAwesome
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by GorosDawg
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by Gayuma
[View Original Post]
He was banned from this site last September.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-23 00:08 #51535Senior Member

Posts: 132What happened to Night
Agreed. He was both master and mentor for our area. Hope he's well.
Originally Posted by MassageAwesome
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





