Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,951 to 7,965 of 59490
-
02-27-23 13:34 #51540Regular Member

Posts: 3This might be kind of a stretch, but do you know what or where the mama san from bspa is now?
Originally Posted by ManBoy69
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-23 12:48 #51539Senior Member

Posts: 164Banned
How come he got banned?
Originally Posted by USABarry
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-23 10:45 #51538Senior Member

Posts: 78I used to frequent that place when I worked close by. Standard as can be. House fee was always a bit on the high side. Table shower available. Standard handshake from standard looking women.
Originally Posted by MisterRiddim
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-23 10:06 #51537Senior Member

Posts: 241Do search in USASG or RM for MW massage or check my post # 52799.
Originally Posted by TodaysBurner
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-23 07:01 #51536Senior Member

Posts: 367Niteluvr Saga
Originally Posted by GorosDawg
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by MassageAwesome
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by GorosDawg
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by Gayuma
[View Original Post]
He was banned from this site last September.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-23 00:08 #51535Senior Member

Posts: 132What happened to Night
Agreed. He was both master and mentor for our area. Hope he's well.
Originally Posted by MassageAwesome
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-23 18:37 #51534Senior Member

Posts: 33Natural massage spa in College Park
Have any of you guys tried Natural Massage by the airport? I'm flying into Atlanta tonight and it's just five minutes away. A woman with a super sexy soft voice answers the phone but just wondering if you guys had any experience there.
-
02-26-23 16:08 #51533Senior Member

Posts: 96Mw
I believe it's just the name of the place: MW Massage in Stone Mountain.
Originally Posted by TodaysBurner
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-23 11:43 #51532Senior Member

Posts: 84I'm traveling to Atlanta for work in 2 weeks. This is my kind of spa, can I get what the abbreviation for MW is?
Originally Posted by SuzyScrew
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-23 06:49 #51531Senior Member

Posts: 297Parking is less than subtle...
Originally Posted by AvgJhsn
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-23 20:52 #51530Senior Member

Posts: 47Star Massage
Can confirm the latest reports at Star are true. Overpaid at $250 OTD for an experience I would describe as average.
-
02-25-23 18:38 #51529Senior Member

Posts: 70MW Massage
Saw a good review here so I thought I'd check this place out. Won't go through all the details but I will say that the house fee is. 8 for 45 minutes. Table shower was nice and they have a sauna which was a first for me in Atl. I can't remember the woman's name. Something like Mee or Millie. She was a 20-30 something, ok face, slim body and possibly above average tits. I couldn't tell and I wasn't there long enough for her to reveal them to me. I did not partake in all the services but I was told FS is $$ and CBJ is $. 5. I'm not a haggler but she seemed pretty firm even though $. 5 for a CBJ is laughable imo.
-
02-25-23 17:33 #51528Senior Member

Posts: 189I think he lost his posting priviledges.
Originally Posted by MassageAwesome
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-23 17:15 #51527Senior Member

Posts: 104Changes at family foot spa
Went to family foot spa kennesaw the other evening to get some soreness from work taken care of, and a little happiness. As always excellent deep tissue, then after massage happiness with those C's of hers. As I was leaving, she introduced me to 2 very attractive young ladies and said they would be massaging me and more (from now on.
Sorry I didn't get more details, but it was late and I needed to get going. Hoping there will more than standard happiness, but more important I don't lose my deep tissue massage.
-
02-25-23 16:37 #51526Senior Member

Posts: 4061What happened to night? Haven't heard from him in months.
Originally Posted by GorosDawg
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





