Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,861 to 7,875 of 24546
-
02-27-23 09:27 #16686Regular Member

Posts: 23Advice
My favorite is saying "any sex style" noone speaks like that.
Originally Posted by BD1965
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-23 06:53 #16685Senior Member

Posts: 329Do you have a number? Ad is down.
Originally Posted by Shock55
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-23 17:08 #16684Senior Member

Posts: 423Diamond
If this is Diamond Greek Goddess then where did you find her ad because I don't see it on listcrawler.
Originally Posted by Razmus27
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-23 14:42 #16683Senior Member

Posts: 223Kat
TOFTT again. I'm on a role.
Saw Kat today. Negotiated 140 for bare fun and kissing via text. She was at a travel plaza hotel and the address she gave didn't get me there at first, but some texting got me there. She's tall, about 5'7", blonde, small tits, nice ass and not a lot of signs of use, but she did sniff up before the we had fun. She wouldn't let me DATY as that was extra per her LOL, but I slid in bare while kissing her and she said no CIP. I hit it a while and said let me hit that ass and we negotiated 100 extra for bare anal with CIA and off to the races we were, so 240 total for bare pussy no CIP, kissing, and bare anal wit CIA. Had a good time. A bit much for me to repeat, but she was a fun time and I'd recommend for at least once.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/116803430
-
02-26-23 14:00 #16682Senior Member

Posts: 329Thanks dude.
Originally Posted by SteveStone123
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-23 12:34 #16681Senior Member

Posts: 149Blast from the Past (Greek Diamond)
Dreamed that I woke up this morning looking to be fulfilled or maybe wanted to do the filling. Saw an add that caught my attention and setup the appointment. Got to the location, contacted my dream date and was told that she would be there in 6 min. The location wasn't what I would typically dream about but decided to wait the time since was already there. After a few min, was given the room number and was pleasantly surprised. Didn't recognize her at first but she recalled me. Once she said she went by diamond all of those past dreams came flooding back. Got down to pleasure and had a terrific time. CBJ was good as usual. She didn't want me to pound it hard but was cool with going deep which I did, especially once I had those long legs up on my shoulders. 30 min of pure pleasure and could tell she was into it like I was. Dream donations 80/ quick; 120/ hh. Had opted for the hh and it was more than worth it. Said she works a 9 to 5 now. Will definitely be having more dreams with her when I can especially for the donations. Also, she has lost some weight which I prefer. Wasn't a fan of hers when she started packing on the pounds. Looked like that she may have had a kid at some point but nothing majorly noticeable.No candy marks on her body which was also a plus given how so many lose their way.
-
02-26-23 11:56 #16680Senior Member

Posts: 1626Blue and Karmen used to work from same location. You can read reviews about her starting year 2020 under the name Blue.
Originally Posted by Shune
[View Original Post]
You can find her old ads @ https://sumosear.ch/images/phone/443-408-8458.
-
02-25-23 20:59 #16679Senior Member

Posts: 805Discussion Moved!
Since this is the escort thread for reports, I'll move this discussion over to rants and raves.
Happy Hunting!!
SJ.
Originally Posted by PootyLover
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-23 19:44 #16678Senior Member

Posts: 444Wouldn't you like to know
[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
02-25-23 17:40 #16677Senior Member

Posts: 805Sir:
The vast majority of my visits are $100/ HH.
I don't do QTRs because I like to take my sweet time on my missions and 30 minutes is perfect for me.
I hope you're having a good time out here.
BTW,
Last I heard from you in here, you asked if anyone knew of anyone who'd give you head for an hour.
How'd that go?
We all would love to know.
Happy Missions & Sessions!
SJ.
Originally Posted by HaneDales
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-23 17:24 #16676Senior Member

Posts: 444You stay talking
[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
02-25-23 12:29 #16675Senior Member

Posts: 144Fake ads
Spot on advice. Also if they have their age in the first few words of the ad it's most likely fake. My favorite line is "you will definitely enjoy my boobs".
Originally Posted by OneMoreGuy
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-23 12:26 #16674Senior Member

Posts: 805For years!
But this has been going on for years and there may have already been a bust in that particular hotel. With another one to follow.
Years, ago there's a good chance I walked out of that hotel and a cop car was out there watching me walk out. I simply got into my car and slowly drove away. Happy the cops did not nosey with me. It was the last thing I needed.
I avoid hotels in general and I'd def will not go to a hotel in that hot spot area of route #1 in Laurel nowadays.
Years ago, I had an escort working in that area who told me LEO visited her and told her they saw at least 6 men enter her hotel room the day before and she should leave the area, or they were going to bust her. So she's found other hotels to work out of, but she still visits that area every now and then. She do not see her anymore.
Happy sessions!
SJ.
Originally Posted by DontBanme
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-23 12:20 #16673Senior Member

Posts: 36Never pre pay even if it is someone you have seen before.
Originally Posted by Kaladinsage
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-23 12:15 #16672Senior Member

Posts: 805Special?
Was she offering a decent discount if you paid in advance?
If not, I don't know why you did that.
Did anyone else report she answered the bell with that particular type of pre-payment arrangement?
Up-Front Deals:
Years ago, I used up front money with a few escorts I was seeing regularly to obtain 25%+ discounts on their regular rates. This is how it went with each of them.
#1: $500 for 8 HH sessions. A 40% discount on her regular HH rate.
It took me like 5 months to catch up with that fine-ass lady for my 8 sessions. I never did that with her again.
#2: $300 for 4 HH sessions.
Never had any probs seeing her. She kept tract of things, and I repeated that deal with her at least 5 times before I slowly stopped seeing her due to much better situations even for $25 more per HH session.
#3: $200 for 3 HH sessions. Saving $40.
No problems seeing her, repeated the deal at least 6 times and same ending as the #2 situation.
#4: #300 for 4 HH sessions:
When the time came for the 4th session, we were alone and she tried to buck and ask for money, but I gently reminded her that she made the deal and took my money, and I reminded her that before she said we were friends. That struck a chord with her, she relented, and I continue to see her at least once every 4-6 weeks to this day. Note: She does not want to do that type of deal again. LOL!
Note: I only did the prepaid stuff with escorts I had seen a whole bunch of times in the past.
Try This:
You should text her and let her know you will report her on all the review sites and who knows, maybe because she'll be concerned about her reputation. Which will impact her earning power, and maybe she'll see you then.
Happy Hunting & Sessions!
SJ.
Originally Posted by Kaladinsage
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





