Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 525 of 1637 FirstFirst ... 25 425 475 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 575 625 1025 1525 ... LastLast
Results 7,861 to 7,875 of 24555
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16695

    College Park Latinas

    So I slacked off some and missed a few weeks. Haven't seen much of the open curtain girls on my last few visits of one of my favorites that broke off on her own hustle. Not going to post her name and blow her game up and get this gold mine shut down. I believe this is my 17th visit at 10 for $60. Few visits were the one I've taken a liking too.

    Went in Monday night to a girl from Peru who didn't speak any English at all. Looked to me to be in her early 20's. A few tatts and tramp stamp. Pics are filtered hiding tatts but this her. Beautiful soft white skin. Kept the lights on full brightness and wow what a feeling laying on a 20 yo Peruvian girl.

    Catch her if you can!!

    On my way in, an older short thick thighed Latina was walking down the side walk. Have a feeling she was rooming with this girl. As to pics for this weeks girls kinda match what she might look like. Might go in Tuesday night and see her.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Diana.jpg‎  

  2. #16694

    Kat aka Greek Diamond

    Quote Originally Posted by Mumford1  [View Original Post]
    I had a dream with her a few years ago when she was last posting. It was pretty transactional and business like. On the other hand, she was working with a pawg named Saffire. Now she was a total freak. She was into everything. She would eat my ass out until I said it was enough LOL. She was in her comfort zone eating my ass. My legs would get tired from being in the air LOL. Never rushed and loved getting fucked. She was like 5 foot2. Lots of tattoos and a couple of face piercings. I miss her. She never posted with her face and worked out of laurel. It was a gamble the first time with the hot location but she did send me a face pic so I went. After a while the phone went dead and she stopped posting.
    Kat is aka or better known as Greek Diamond btw for those interested.

    https://callescort.org/443-308-7658

  3. #16693

    Diamond

    Quote Originally Posted by Razmus27  [View Original Post]
    Dreamed that I woke up this morning looking to be fulfilled or maybe wanted to do the filling. Saw an add that caught my attention and setup the appointment. Got to the location, contacted my dream date and was told that she would be there in 6 min. The location wasn't what I would typically dream about but decided to wait the time since was already there. After a few min, was given the room number and was pleasantly surprised. Didn't recognize her at first but she recalled me. Once she said she went by diamond all of those past dreams came flooding back. Got down to pleasure and had a terrific time. CBJ was good as usual. She didn't want me to pound it hard but was cool with going deep which I did, especially once I had those long legs up on my shoulders. 30 min of pure pleasure and could tell she was into it like I was. Dream donations 80/ quick; 120/ hh. Had opted for the hh and it was more than worth it. Said she works a 9 to 5 now. Will definitely be having more dreams with her when I can especially for the donations. Also, she has lost some weight which I prefer. Wasn't a fan of hers when she started packing on the pounds. Looked like that she may have had a kid at some point but nothing majorly noticeable.No candy marks on her body which was also a plus given how so many lose their way.
    I had a dream with her a few years ago when she was last posting. It was pretty transactional and business like. On the other hand, she was working with a pawg named Saffire. Now she was a total freak. She was into everything. She would eat my ass out until I said it was enough LOL. She was in her comfort zone eating my ass. My legs would get tired from being in the air LOL. Never rushed and loved getting fucked. She was like 5 foot2. Lots of tattoos and a couple of face piercings. I miss her. She never posted with her face and worked out of laurel. It was a gamble the first time with the hot location but she did send me a face pic so I went. After a while the phone went dead and she stopped posting.

  4. #16692

    Aly

    Quote Originally Posted by Freddy43  [View Original Post]
    Any one know Aly? She looks familiar but I don't see any reviews.

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...more/115768876
    She's real. Operates out of a dude's apartment on Park heights. She's legit, no scams. Does everything on the add but she's basically a street walker with a phone. Definitely not worth the price and smokes crack all day long.

  5. #16691
    Quote Originally Posted by Freddy43  [View Original Post]
    Any one know Aly? She looks familiar but I don't see any reviews.

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...more/115768876
    I can't vouch for her service but she's real. I met her once when having a session with one of her friends that works out of the same spot.

  6. #16690

    Kat

    Sorry about that. Try this link. https://callescort.org/443-308-7658.

    Quote Originally Posted by DasHottCalla  [View Original Post]
    Do you have a number? Ad is down.

  7. #16689
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaladinsage  [View Original Post]
    I'd heard some good things about Dinah, and I'm happy for those who might have a good relationship with her. Unfortunately, I pre-paid for a session for the next day, based on those "specials" she runs. The session never happened, and she spent the next two weeks wasting my time, coming up with every excuse possible, then ghosting me. Losing the money is fine, but I'd rarely seen such dedication to excuse making in my entire life. The work it took on her end to scam a little money out of me was admirable in a sense, but I feel I owe it to others to at least report it. I think she's a dishonest actor, and I'd look elsewhere. I'm disappointed too, because I wanted to think she was cool and had some integrity.

    https://tryst.link/massage/dinah-mcintyre
    I have seen Dinah a few times and she has always been honest with me but she can be hard to nail down on timing. She has delayed and postponed on me more than once. My take is she is a nice person with a lot of things going on including a regular normal day-time job. I only contact her when in a pinch since her location is convenient.

  8. #16688

    Anyone know her?

    Any one know Aly? She looks familiar but I don't see any reviews.

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...more/115768876

  9. #16687

    Advice

    Quote Originally Posted by Rexlex  [View Original Post]
    My favorite is saying "any sex style" noone speaks like that.
    "Penis massage" always makes me laugh when I'm looking at the fakes.

  10. #16686

    Advice

    Quote Originally Posted by BD1965  [View Original Post]
    Spot on advice. Also if they have their age in the first few words of the ad it's most likely fake. My favorite line is "you will definitely enjoy my boobs".
    My favorite is saying "any sex style" noone speaks like that.

  11. #16685
    Quote Originally Posted by Shock55  [View Original Post]
    TOFTT again. I'm on a role.

    Saw Kat today. Negotiated 140 for bare fun and kissing via text. She was at a travel plaza hotel and the address she gave didn't get me there at first, but some texting got me there. She's tall, about 5'7", blonde, small tits, nice ass and not a lot of signs of use, but she did sniff up before the we had fun. She wouldn't let me DATY as that was extra per her LOL, but I slid in bare while kissing her and she said no CIP. I hit it a while and said let me hit that ass and we negotiated 100 extra for bare anal with CIA and off to the races we were, so 240 total for bare pussy no CIP, kissing, and bare anal wit CIA. Had a good time. A bit much for me to repeat, but she was a fun time and I'd recommend for at least once.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/116803430
    Do you have a number? Ad is down.

  12. #16684

    Diamond

    Quote Originally Posted by Razmus27  [View Original Post]
    Dreamed that I woke up this morning looking to be fulfilled or maybe wanted to do the filling. Saw an add that caught my attention and setup the appointment. Got to the location, contacted my dream date and was told that she would be there in 6 min. The location wasn't what I would typically dream about but decided to wait the time since was already there. After a few min, was given the room number and was pleasantly surprised. Didn't recognize her at first but she recalled me. Once she said she went by diamond all of those past dreams came flooding back. Got down to pleasure and had a terrific time. CBJ was good as usual. She didn't want me to pound it hard but was cool with going deep which I did, especially once I had those long legs up on my shoulders. 30 min of pure pleasure and could tell she was into it like I was. Dream donations 80/ quick; 120/ hh. Had opted for the hh and it was more than worth it. Said she works a 9 to 5 now. Will definitely be having more dreams with her when I can especially for the donations. Also, she has lost some weight which I prefer. Wasn't a fan of hers when she started packing on the pounds. Looked like that she may have had a kid at some point but nothing majorly noticeable.No candy marks on her body which was also a plus given how so many lose their way.
    If this is Diamond Greek Goddess then where did you find her ad because I don't see it on listcrawler.

  13. #16683

    Kat

    TOFTT again. I'm on a role.

    Saw Kat today. Negotiated 140 for bare fun and kissing via text. She was at a travel plaza hotel and the address she gave didn't get me there at first, but some texting got me there. She's tall, about 5'7", blonde, small tits, nice ass and not a lot of signs of use, but she did sniff up before the we had fun. She wouldn't let me DATY as that was extra per her LOL, but I slid in bare while kissing her and she said no CIP. I hit it a while and said let me hit that ass and we negotiated 100 extra for bare anal with CIA and off to the races we were, so 240 total for bare pussy no CIP, kissing, and bare anal wit CIA. Had a good time. A bit much for me to repeat, but she was a fun time and I'd recommend for at least once.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/116803430

  14. #16682
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveStone123  [View Original Post]
    Blue and Karmen used to work from same location. You can read reviews about her starting year 2020 under the name Blue.

    You can find her old ads @ https://sumosear.ch/images/phone/443-408-8458.
    Thanks dude.

  15. #16681

    Blast from the Past (Greek Diamond)

    Dreamed that I woke up this morning looking to be fulfilled or maybe wanted to do the filling. Saw an add that caught my attention and setup the appointment. Got to the location, contacted my dream date and was told that she would be there in 6 min. The location wasn't what I would typically dream about but decided to wait the time since was already there. After a few min, was given the room number and was pleasantly surprised. Didn't recognize her at first but she recalled me. Once she said she went by diamond all of those past dreams came flooding back. Got down to pleasure and had a terrific time. CBJ was good as usual. She didn't want me to pound it hard but was cool with going deep which I did, especially once I had those long legs up on my shoulders. 30 min of pure pleasure and could tell she was into it like I was. Dream donations 80/ quick; 120/ hh. Had opted for the hh and it was more than worth it. Said she works a 9 to 5 now. Will definitely be having more dreams with her when I can especially for the donations. Also, she has lost some weight which I prefer. Wasn't a fan of hers when she started packing on the pounds. Looked like that she may have had a kid at some point but nothing majorly noticeable.No candy marks on her body which was also a plus given how so many lose their way.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape