Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,351 to 1,365 of 16500
-
03-02-23 14:09 #15150Senior Member

Posts: 33Searching
I live out at the beach. I decided to hit up lane and 103rd. No freaking luck. Can anyone point me to where to go or when to see them? LOL.
-
03-01-23 21:42 #15149Senior Member

Posts: 29Easy cure for that. I got tinted windows and had her lean the seat back. 10 way adjustable seat make the life a little easier. Window tint is a must. Just sayin'.
Originally Posted by Ayce8
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-23 14:47 #15148Senior Member

Posts: 501Yea she is always a good time. She looked great when I saw her. She was in yoga pants and a t shirt and a little backpack. Her hair was up In a hoe-bun. I use to see her at the apartments behind the dollar store.
Originally Posted by JZetoro19
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-23 10:45 #15147Senior Member

Posts: 449I use to see Carrie once a week when she lived over near Morse. Had her digits and was very responsive. Cheap too.
Originally Posted by NflMongerv2
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-23 14:16 #15146Senior Member

Posts: 531You mean to tell me that she didn't at least ask for 5 bucks?? With her begging ass!
Originally Posted by Ayce8
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-23 11:25 #15145Senior Member

Posts: 181Cuban / Puerto Rican SW on Lane
At the gas station on Lane a girl walked up to my truck and asked if she could use my USB port to charge her phone. I said sure. She said her name was Thumper. 29 years old. Height was about 5'3. She said she was Cuban and Puerto Rican. She had long brown hair with blondish highlights. She was pretty cute for a SW and I did not see any obvious damage even though she appeared out of it. She said she was trying to make some money so I told her I could help with that. I told her I only wanted a mic check, but she said she doesn't do that. She wanted FS so she could pay for a room. Seeing as I'm only interested in throat from these girls, I dropped her back off. I did not ask for digits. Happy hunting.
-
02-28-23 06:09 #15144Senior Member

Posts: 45Sin city WSW
Around 530 this morning, caught a tall WSW maybe in her 40's (can't be for sure, the life ages them differently. Had blondish / brown hair, gray colored top and a pretty sizable rack on her chest. She was skittish and didn't want to get in, I drove up another block and parked to see what she did and when another vehicle came by she jumped in there. This was on Alton behind March motors. Happy hunting.
-
02-27-23 03:09 #15143Senior Member

Posts: 180Hooterville chick
Anyone know who the chick in Hooterville that has a chest tattoo (not sure what it says was dark), wears a beanie and backpack, listens to music on earbuds and carries around this magic wand looking stick is?
Seen her out at 2-3 am multiple times now, but when asking if she needs a ride tells me she is just out listening to music and walking. Seems odd for that time of night, in that area.
-
02-26-23 20:31 #15142Senior Member

Posts: 424Not a good idea with her tits out in the ride like that, if uncle LEO happens to be driving and sees that, you might have to deal with some hassle or even worst.
Originally Posted by JaxSinVille
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-23 19:55 #15141Senior Member

Posts: 29Hot
Hooterville was super hot around 1:00 pm Sunday. Uncle pulling over cars for driving around and also staged in common areas. Be wise and be safe.
-
02-26-23 16:04 #15140Senior Member

Posts: 162[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.
STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.
Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.
-
02-26-23 15:43 #15139Senior Member

Posts: 256Not trying to sound slow but is her health real bad or do she have a gift that keeps on giving?
Originally Posted by JaxSinVille
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-23 12:16 #15138Senior Member

Posts: 424She must be out of her mind, she wants 60 for car date BBBJ and you are too if you pay that.
Originally Posted by SavageRandy
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-23 09:50 #15137Senior Member

Posts: 29Out for a ride
I was out trolling a few spots on Saturday afternoon. Went through Commonwealth and Cahoun both were dry. Made my way toward Lane there were a few out. I spotted Kim and her big tits down by the biker clubhouse walking out of the main area si I had to do a drive by to see those big tits. As I slowed down and drove past her she pulled her top down and exposed those big tits. I looped around to get another view, pulled up to her and rolled the window down. She asked for a ride home I was hesitant but unlooked the door and she hopped in. Said she would ride tits out the whole way which she did. I played with them the whole way. They are are like 2 softballs attached to her chest. She offered a BBBJ, I declined do to her health. Dropped off at her location. Zero dollars and got to play with some big hard tits and a pussy flash.
-
02-25-23 21:34 #15136Regular Member

Posts: 18Is Elaine back in Hooterville?
Been seeing this one post and heard reports of her walking.
Anyone partake?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...r/400780329665











Reply With Quote






