Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Private delights

+ Add Report
Page 34 of 47 FirstFirst ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... LastLast
Results 496 to 510 of 704
This blog is moderated by CreamFire
  1. #209

    Switch to K-Orgs

    I used to be a PD monger, too, until I stumbled accidentally onto this site and found the Kgirl threads. I made the switch and haven't gone back to PD ever since. If you have 5+ verified reviews on PD, you may be able to use those as references with a K-org.

    Happy Mongering!

    Quote Originally Posted by ElegantScorpio  [View Original Post]
    I have noticed a lot of girls (especially Latinas with limited english) blatantly advertising GFE in their ads recently but in the actual session nothing close to GFE is provided. They don't even allow kissing and offer only couple of positions, which is totally misleading the customers. I have tried to leave a couple of 3-start reviews for these but my reviews never make it to the profile even after the moderation process. I have tried to post a review several times. I only see 4. 5 to 5 star reviews for these providers. Can providers pay an extra fee to PD to allow them to choose the reviews that they want published? This is very disappointing because I always choose a provider based on their reviews and if they are posting only the good ones (like Yelp), then what's their worth?

  2. #208

    Girls advertising GFE but none provided in actual session

    I have noticed a lot of girls (especially Latinas with limited english) blatantly advertising GFE in their ads recently but in the actual session nothing close to GFE is provided. They don't even allow kissing and offer only couple of positions, which is totally misleading the customers. I have tried to leave a couple of 3-start reviews for these but my reviews never make it to the profile even after the moderation process. I have tried to post a review several times. I only see 4. 5 to 5 star reviews for these providers. Can providers pay an extra fee to PD to allow them to choose the reviews that they want published? This is very disappointing because I always choose a provider based on their reviews and if they are posting only the good ones (like Yelp), then what's their worth?

  3. #207

    Bb

    No experience with this one but openly advertising crazy amount for bb.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif.../Xoxomamibri69

  4. #206
    Quote Originally Posted by EmcSquared  [View Original Post]
    I just can't bring myself to see the new BBW Summmer. She desperately trying to hide how much weight she packed on using poses focusing only her boobs and ass. She be charging by the pound now on PD. Her new rates be doubled from her skinny Hx days.

    This girl do know how to suck the D. Her porn vid online is proof of that. Last pic below when I used to bang her 3 years ago.

    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/Summmer
    The Summmer profile just got deleted from HX due to another girl using it.

    I wish BBW Summmer the best, but I preferred this version.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1Summmer.jpg‎  

  5. #205
    Quote Originally Posted by SportsDude2  [View Original Post]
    Damn it got taken down quick. How does this get so regulated?

    But I took a screenshot at least. Its her right?
    How did you find it? Was there any archives?

  6. #204

    Tip

    Quote Originally Posted by SportsDude2  [View Original Post]
    Damn it got taken down quick. How does this get so regulated?

    But I took a screenshot at least. Its her right?
    Whenever theres a video of a escort you know on any pornsite always download it before watching it.

  7. #203

    Chelsea Barbie

    Has anyone met up with this girl?

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...athebarbie2019

    Deciding between her and another girl on PD that goes by WinterBunnie. I'm a sucker for cute blondes. Both girls have nothing but good reviews which makes it kinda difficult for me to choose one.

  8. #202

    Summmer had a vid on Xvideo!

    Damn it got taken down quick. How does this get so regulated?

    But I took a screenshot at least. Its her right?

    Quote Originally Posted by EmcSquared  [View Original Post]
    I just can't bring myself to see the new BBW Summmer. She desperately trying to hide how much weight she packed on using poses focusing only her boobs and ass. She be charging by the pound now on PD. Her new rates be doubled from her skinny Hx days.

    This girl do know how to suck the D. Her porn vid online is proof of that. Last pic below when I used to bang her 3 years ago.

    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/Summmer
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screen Shot 2023-02-19 at 3.05.10 PM.jpg‎  

  9. #201

    Corey Bella aka Kellsy Devora

    Quote Originally Posted by LenovoX120  [View Original Post]
    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/CoreyBella

    Looks like another girl is using this account now vs the old Cindy Star.
    She's in MD now as Kellsy Devora.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Maryl...e/kellsydevora

  10. #200
    Quote Originally Posted by XFireman  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her? Looks like she's worked on fig before.

    I may TOFTT.

    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/Mollysworld22
    Saw her about 2 weeks ago. Looks just like pics. Great body. Amazing tits! Everything covered and possibly the most robotic provider I've ever encountered. Not a peep out of her. Never had that before. I wouldn't say she's a no go but don't expect much in the way of emotion.

  11. #199

    WTF Rape Via Text?

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...eles/BabyChloe

    Watch out for this one. Scheduled a 1 hr PSE w / Greek & video. All was well until the final confirmation text when she asked for a deposit (which wasn't listed in her profile). When I pushed back against the deposit, she flipped 180, cussed me out, then claimed I had r*ped her on a previous session and had screenshots of those messages (which she claimed was from my previous # This was going to be my first visit w / her so thank goodness I have the screenshots of this exchange.

    Buyer beware!

  12. #198
    Quote Originally Posted by Klay323  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her recently?

    I'm tempted to reach out and book. Her body looks banging but, I'm curious to know what her face looks like.

    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/Latinabetty
    She has two services non-GFE and GFE for overpriced session.

    Her ass is way bigger in person.

  13. #197
    Tedceo17
    Guest

    Big booty Asian

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBear818  [View Original Post]
    I use to see her over a decade ago and her body was her best feature if she maintained it over the years. She use to have a more open menu when I hooked up with her, but is non GFE / pse now and raised her rates.
    It's probably best go with this provider clean and discreet https://privatedelights.ch/profile/meettatiana.

    One of kind thank me later.

  14. #196
    Tedceo17
    Guest

    High recommend big booty Asian Tati

    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/meettatiana

    Had pay deposit but she was verified 50 reviews nice beautiful lady everybody text and call here dropped the link she in LA treat here right.

  15. #195

    Latina Betty

    Quote Originally Posted by Klay323  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her recently?

    I'm tempted to reach out and book. Her body looks banging but, I'm curious to know what her face looks like.

    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/Latinabetty
    I use to see her over a decade ago and her body was her best feature if she maintained it over the years. She use to have a more open menu when I hooked up with her, but is non GFE / pse now and raised her rates.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape