Thread: Private delights
+
Add Report
Results 541 to 555 of 704
-
11-03-22 13:51 #164Regular Member

Posts: 15That settles that
She's off the to do list now.
Originally Posted by Satirodide
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-22 21:05 #163Senior Member

Posts: 172I have seen her and she is not worth it. She is a dead fish.
Originally Posted by KennyPowerz
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-22 10:28 #162Senior Member

Posts: 746Interesting.
I am surprised that a hand tattoo would stop you. I never even noticed it. For the most part, I don't mind tattoos on providers. I wouldn't really want them all over my SO, but I kind of like them on some providers. What I don't like about Suckajaweena's pics are her nipples. They are actually very unattractive to me, but I like everything else about her. I will try her eventually and report back, but I have a few girls in the pipeline, and it is very hard for me to get myself to spend money on non-Asian pussy.
Originally Posted by KennyPowerz
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-22 08:40 #161Regular Member

Posts: 15I keep wanting to pull the trigger and see
Only thing stopping me is her ugly hand tattoo. But from what I've seen in her socials. M, she's cute and has an ok body and seemingly decent attitude. It's just that hand tattoo.
Originally Posted by FiatVoluptas
[View Original Post]
-
11-01-22 19:35 #160Senior Member

Posts: 48Does she come to LA, or only San Diego?
Originally Posted by Du1341
[View Original Post]
-
11-01-22 16:30 #159Senior Member

Posts: 106Corey Bella
https://privatedelights.ch/profile/CoreyBella
Looks like another girl is using this account now vs the old Cindy Star.
-
10-30-22 12:32 #158Senior Member

Posts: 209Yes
I just ignored them.
Originally Posted by Pike68
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-22 09:26 #157Regular Member

Posts: 14Paige PD Email
Anyone getting a bunch emails from a provider called Paige or Sensual Paige? She claims "you contacted me at PD, do you still want to meet?" She persistent, received 5 emails already. I haven't answered any of them. Sounds like a scam or LE.
-
10-14-22 16:55 #156Senior Member

Posts: 133Details Pleaae
Her ad says no GFE. So what does she offer, and what was the $ damage?
Originally Posted by Du1341
[View Original Post]
-
10-13-22 19:05 #155Regular Member

Posts: 11PrincessJ
For anyone searching in the future, she's legit, had a lot of fun.
Originally Posted by Du1341
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-22 20:13 #154Senior Member

Posts: 553Listen to your instincts.
Originally Posted by Du1341
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-22 19:03 #153Regular Member

Posts: 11PrincessJ
Anyone have any experience with her? Are PrivateDelights reviews even a good way to tell if they are legit? I'm supposed to meet her later today, but I'm so paranoid that she is LE because I can't find her anywhere other than PrivateDelights. She is well reviewed on PD and is a verified provider there, but her screening was almost non-existent, she basically just asked for a deposit and sent me address right after she received it. This was a couple days ago. Am I overthinking this? I am a noob at this. Opinions please?
https://privatedelights.ch/profile/PrincessJ
-
10-11-22 11:32 #152Senior Member

Posts: 746Suckajaweena LOL.
Has anyone seen this girl? She looks pretty sexy. And her handle is hilarious. I wouldn't mind having her Suckamaweena.
https://privatedelights.ch/profile/Suckajaweena
-
10-10-22 19:52 #151Regular Member

Posts: 15Nicoleee1
Has anyone seen Nicoleee1? She looks amazing and I know there are reviews to read but I was wondering if anyone has details they can share. She seems to be all covered service and non-GFE. She does provide Greek and recording services though.
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...eles/nicoleee1
-
10-05-22 18:57 #150Senior Member

Posts: 37Layla?
Anyone seen her? She mostly operates up in and around Fresno but comes down to LA from time to time.
https://privatedelights.ch/profile/Layla696969
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...184/7072407628










Reply With Quote






