Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Escort Review: Escort Reports

+ Submit Review
Page 188 of 583 FirstFirst ... 88 138 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 238 288 ... LastLast
Results 2,806 to 2,820 of 8737
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #5932

    Chelsea

    I'm very curious if anyone has experienced the company of this apparently new service provider.

    Thanks in advance.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/guild...7/365247851325

  2. #5931
    Quote Originally Posted by Socom1  [View Original Post]
    One of the hottest bodies I've seen on here in a long time, too bad service wasn't up to par.
    I can definitely agree to that. Little petite porn body.

  3. #5930

    Lady M

    Quote Originally Posted by JavaMan  [View Original Post]
    Not sure what her name is. I don't recall her by that name, but she is awesome. Best I have had in a long time, maybe ever. Yes she is thin and tiny boobs but she makes up for it with enthusiasm. No signs of Demons and I hope it stays that way. Enjoy her while you can.
    She told me her name is Michelle.

  4. #5929
    Quote Originally Posted by Briggser  [View Original Post]
    Anyone else not able to have the links to STG work?
    Seems okay now. Just could not get links to STG to work last night, and for a bit tonite. Who knows!!

  5. #5928

    Links not working?

    Anyone else not able to have the links to STG work?

  6. #5927

    Nice

    Quote Originally Posted by ThatBoyTruth  [View Original Post]
    Saw, body is same a pics face isn't nearly as cute.

    Demons. Said we'll go twice, finished me off, then dashed to her car. Wouldn't recommend, it may have been a bad day, it was snowing. But, it may be who she really is also.

    YMMV.
    One of the hottest bodies I've seen on here in a long time, too bad service wasn't up to par.

  7. #5926

    There are prior reviews

    Quote Originally Posted by ThatBoyTruth  [View Original Post]
    Saw, body is same a pics face isn't nearly as cute.

    Demons. Said we'll go twice, finished me off, then dashed to her car. Wouldn't recommend, it may have been a bad day, it was snowing. But, it may be who she really is also.

    YMMV.
    Search for Sasha.

  8. #5925

    Ladybug

    Quote Originally Posted by Tical348  [View Original Post]
    Is this the same ladybug in the video. https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...n/913246844786.
    Yessir, that's her.

  9. #5924
    Quote Originally Posted by ThatBoyTruth  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...9/472468421284

    About to meet with this girl in the next 5 minutes or so, will report back how it goes. Couldn't find a name to search by.
    Saw, body is same a pics face isn't nearly as cute.

    Demons. Said we'll go twice, finished me off, then dashed to her car. Wouldn't recommend, it may have been a bad day, it was snowing. But, it may be who she really is also.

    YMMV.

  10. #5923

    Ladybug

    Quote Originally Posted by CtGuyForSafe  [View Original Post]
    Looks like she's enjoying that bbc!
    Is this the same ladybug in the video. https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...n/913246844786.

  11. #5922

    Couldn't figure out what to search under

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...9/472468421284

    About to meet with this girl in the next 5 minutes or so, will report back how it goes. Couldn't find a name to search by.

  12. #5921

    Ladybug

    Looks like she's enjoying that bbc!

  13. #5920

  14. #5919

    Big and sexy? Any info

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...y/588380954889

    Hey Mongers, Any info on this one?

    Thanks.

  15. #5918

    Skye

    Quote Originally Posted by Briggser  [View Original Post]
    She wasted my whole day yesterday, Friday. Communication started out great. Told her I'm 50 miles away, so please if something comes up and you have to cancel, just let me know.

    She said " of course I will " She gave me the exit number to get off in Middletown on 91. Then I was to park anywhere close to the exit and text her. Never heard from her again. Totally ghosted me.

    She has zero respect for your time. 100 miles round trip. Getting to old for this bullshit, that is so prevalent in Ct. Now. Side note. I'm very polite and respectful in my communication, so it's not like I turned her off or anything.
    She's one of my "girls in a pinch". I've never had issues with her, but I haven't needed a girl in a pinch for awhile. Demons, yes. I saw a girl she was rooming with, and we chatted a bit in the hall. She has gotten deeper than when I saw her before. She does have a handler. I walked in his room bu accident one time but he was cool. Big black guy.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape