Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,966 to 7,980 of 59499
-
02-26-23 18:37 #51534Senior Member

Posts: 33Natural massage spa in College Park
Have any of you guys tried Natural Massage by the airport? I'm flying into Atlanta tonight and it's just five minutes away. A woman with a super sexy soft voice answers the phone but just wondering if you guys had any experience there.
-
02-26-23 16:08 #51533Senior Member

Posts: 96Mw
I believe it's just the name of the place: MW Massage in Stone Mountain.
Originally Posted by TodaysBurner
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-23 11:43 #51532Senior Member

Posts: 84I'm traveling to Atlanta for work in 2 weeks. This is my kind of spa, can I get what the abbreviation for MW is?
Originally Posted by SuzyScrew
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-23 06:49 #51531Senior Member

Posts: 297Parking is less than subtle...
Originally Posted by AvgJhsn
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-23 20:52 #51530Senior Member

Posts: 47Star Massage
Can confirm the latest reports at Star are true. Overpaid at $250 OTD for an experience I would describe as average.
-
02-25-23 18:38 #51529Senior Member

Posts: 70MW Massage
Saw a good review here so I thought I'd check this place out. Won't go through all the details but I will say that the house fee is. 8 for 45 minutes. Table shower was nice and they have a sauna which was a first for me in Atl. I can't remember the woman's name. Something like Mee or Millie. She was a 20-30 something, ok face, slim body and possibly above average tits. I couldn't tell and I wasn't there long enough for her to reveal them to me. I did not partake in all the services but I was told FS is $$ and CBJ is $. 5. I'm not a haggler but she seemed pretty firm even though $. 5 for a CBJ is laughable imo.
-
02-25-23 17:33 #51528Senior Member

Posts: 189I think he lost his posting priviledges.
Originally Posted by MassageAwesome
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-23 17:15 #51527Senior Member

Posts: 104Changes at family foot spa
Went to family foot spa kennesaw the other evening to get some soreness from work taken care of, and a little happiness. As always excellent deep tissue, then after massage happiness with those C's of hers. As I was leaving, she introduced me to 2 very attractive young ladies and said they would be massaging me and more (from now on.
Sorry I didn't get more details, but it was late and I needed to get going. Hoping there will more than standard happiness, but more important I don't lose my deep tissue massage.
-
02-25-23 16:37 #51526Senior Member

Posts: 4061What happened to night? Haven't heard from him in months.
Originally Posted by GorosDawg
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-23 16:36 #51525Senior Member

Posts: 4061To me it's not about not going because of location. It's because most of the AMPs in that area are middle aged to older women with average Asian bodies. No nice ass or tits. It's basically the same ole in the entire area.
Originally Posted by Parkway91
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-23 16:30 #51524Senior Member

Posts: 580Reply
I saw the story as well. There are a # of spas in that area but I've always avoided ones in Cobb County. They are in too much of a high traffic area and across the street from a business where a lot of families go. Sounds like neighboring business owners made complaints to LE. Our tax dollars hard at work.
Originally Posted by Tysonm
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-23 16:10 #51523Senior Member

Posts: 70Massage Legend Report
Went to Massage Legend Friday evening, got Suki. Very small, skinny, wore a mask the entire time which was a bit of a let down. I get the impression she is a bit older.
Not a bad massage, asked for hard pressure, she delivered as best she could.
L1 on flip after she asked if I needed a massage there. Alright technique, didn't allow UTC Bottom, was ok with OTC Bottom and UTC Top. Was a bit on the mechanical side.
She was mostly quiet and had her phone on her the entire time, but I don't think she was on her phone much if at all.
Unfortunately, a somewhat mechanical finish and I got shorted for about 10 minutes of time. . 7 House, . 5 Tip.
-
02-25-23 14:03 #51522Senior Member

Posts: 27I can't believe Star is still open. Been offering FS for a year or longer. Not the hottest providers around, but damn they try hard.
Originally Posted by JRTheMan
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-23 13:33 #51521Senior Member

Posts: 189When I first started traveling to Atlanta I discovered this site and reached out to a guy named night who was very prolific with his posts. He gave me the following advice:
Originally Posted by FungaGuy69
[View Original Post]
Who, what, where and when.
Who- Get a name and give a description of you can.
What- What did you get and what did you pay.
Where- pretty obvious.
When- Anything older is than a month is probably not useful.
Good advice and I hope he is doing ok out there!
-
02-24-23 17:44 #51520Senior Member

Posts: 241Therapy Plus. Not a good visit
After reading about judy at Therapy Plus, I thought I'd stop by. Drove the hell out of the way to get here. Once arrived mamasan welcomed me and showed me the room. I asked if Judy was available? Nice girl will be with you soon. I said, I'll just wait to see whom will be coming in. Waited about 5 minutes and a chubby Asian 30's small b's shows up, so I asked is Judy available? No, Judy on vacation. On vacation? I replied. NO, Judy here, she said. Why do you know Judy is here? Cause, I was here before. No you weren't, tell me how you know this Judy? I know, just forget it I said what's your name? Lily. Pay the HF 80 hr, she leaves and returns about 5 minutes. Okay, is the TS ready? Went for the TS which was nice, some soaping up the flag-pole happened but now I'm feeling uneasy as I now assuming she thinks I'm LE.
Get back to the room and full cover, starts the rub massage for about 5 minutes, then says ok (flip, twist of the wrist) and says what you want I reply everything. I don't know everything? I said, that's fine just finish the massage. She then motions the HJ sign, I said please don't I'm heading to my spot next, to get what I need. She says, you know places like that? As she is tapping on my chest done okay! I said I don't need to tell you. I look at the clock and I'm only there 25 minutes. I get up dressed and head to the door. She said tip? I need to speak to mamasan, she has your tip. I'm not paying 80 for hhr plus tip. She then walks me out. I guess I spooked them, so I don't blame the place. I would not be going back it's to far for me.
Went to my reliable spot Wawa and requested Candy. Got another TS and headed back for the massage. She did a nice massage, while I reach up to the super firm ass, chatting and getting read for relaxation. Dropped the tip 160. For full service with "oh, baby not enough " that's what I give. Next time 200. Ok.
What a sweet treat this candy is, nice b2 b, with tity rubing up and down the back, some body licking up to the raised ass with ass lick to tate and balls, super hot. Flip, then again with the b2 b, licking the body legs up to the tate, balls and shaft. Hits the top of the pole with a little bbj then slide on the cover and continues deep almost popping me. I have her lay down and give a bit of massage, then head for a daty. Switch to Mish, then standing mish. That was enough for me. Clean up and on my way. Candy has a pretty hot body for someone her age (45 ish).








Reply With Quote






