Thread: Figueroa Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 826 to 840 of 5499
-
02-27-23 21:54 #4674Senior Member

Posts: 409Roger that!
Originally Posted by BobJohnSmiff
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-23 18:29 #4673Senior Member

Posts: 221She's fine as F but make sure you agree on what you're getting ahead of time. Or you might just get an expensive HJ. A friend of mine told me LOL.
Originally Posted by MrJose
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-23 18:18 #4672Senior Member

Posts: 409Same thing I was wondering.
Originally Posted by SavageThing
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-23 21:29 #4671Senior Member

Posts: 174She was hot, but performance and attitude were not. Shame. I didn't get digits. There were plenty, and I mean PLENTY of hot latinas as well as WSW and BSW near the Parlor 2. I would suggest getting a room there, then you can park safely and walk around, much easier than driving. Thanks for recognizing thermodynamics.
Originally Posted by Drken
[View Original Post]
Yeah that is her. If she gave more than 9 minutes and 30 seconds, did more than one awkward position, she would be worth it.
Originally Posted by Iggle20
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-23 05:43 #4670Regular Member

Posts: 16Insta
Thought she looked familiar.
Originally Posted by Iggle20
[View Original Post]
https://instagram.com/lilbabybiancee...d=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
Lilbabybiancee on IG.
-
02-23-23 21:20 #4669Regular Member

Posts: 11Would always see her around in her black leather / latex outfits and then one day finally decided to go for it. Super chill girl and good service.
Originally Posted by Anonimo1989
[View Original Post]
Guess I'll have to keep an eye out for her.
-
02-23-23 19:51 #4668Senior Member

Posts: 177Wow
Wow who is this! What are her digits?
Originally Posted by MrJose
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-23 18:28 #4667Senior Member

Posts: 74Kat
Last I heard, she was up north in SF. Not sure when she'd be heading back down to LA. Definitely one of my regular go-to SW.
Originally Posted by Klay323
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-23 13:08 #4666Regular Member

Posts: 11Kat?
Anyone know what happened to her? Thin petite Latina that went by Kat. Would usually be on 69th or 70th.
-
02-23-23 01:54 #4665Senior Member

Posts: 32Telegram hero!
WB Trix! Yooooo.
Originally Posted by KennyR
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-23 22:25 #4664Regular Member

Posts: 10Mandy is by far the best. Even though no GFE, she does provide great service and is very docile. She used to work every night in Oakland and I miss bringing her to my place and get between her legs. So cute. One time she had some stains from the deed, and she cutely said "that's us. " LOL.
Originally Posted by Darkcat
[View Original Post]
Is she still out on Fig? Any sightings. I have seen her on YouTube but it was like months back.
-
02-21-23 04:23 #4663Senior Member

Posts: 125That site is full of scams all want deposits and won't verify they are real first. Pass.
Originally Posted by Christophe1
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-23 02:42 #4662Senior Member

Posts: 221Took a look tonight after getting dinner and man there was a lot of girls. It was a buyer's market if you weren't looking for WSW's. Not too many mongers either. The Parlour corner had like 5 girls there but no line of cars.
-
02-21-23 00:00 #4661Senior Member

Posts: 409Thank you.
Originally Posted by JonathonJammer
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-23 18:09 #4660Senior Member

Posts: 742Who is she
Nice brother. I've never partaken with her but only time I've ever seen her out there was just south of Florence and always stands near hotel right in that area. I believe she has a room there because the day I saw her and was actually going to take her and pound her puss good, she got picked up but walked over to the hotel and dude drove in by himself. Kinda thought maybe this is sting but saw her take another dude and I waited to see if cops would show up and nada. Let us know how she is.
Originally Posted by MrJose
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




