Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by AlexDeLarge1
  1. #7434
    Quote Originally Posted by VidLover69  [View Original Post]
    If you gave Nori a long hard fucking with a big D then she is probably super sore again and will give the next 10 guys a horrible time. She should take a break. I even told the baby faced PPS about it.
    I think you have to make it a good time with her. If I were weaker willed and took it easy I would have had a bad time. They can beg me to cum all they want I will just take longer. They can decide not to DFK or 69 and I will fuck them harder. They can make all the struggle faces they want. I am getting my $400 worth IDGAF.

    Quote Originally Posted by RyanLar  [View Original Post]
    Nice skinny girl, very passionate with ton of kissing with tongue constantly. I love she's a loud moaner and we shook the bed super loud too and she braced her self against the headboard while I fucked the hell out of her. She's small and tight but she didn't use lube. She spat in her hands and rubbed her pussy to get going since I didn't do any foreplay at all. I just wanted to get it in.

    I was soon inside fucking her raw real good. Pushed myself up and oil drilled her in missionary then go to doggy and grabbed that small waist, spread that legs wide at times from underneath to really shove my dick deep in there. She asked me to cum outside and I obliged. She askes for $100 on bb outside. I'm sure she sucks a good dick but I declined it as I was already balls deep and I wasn't going to change up the rhythm.
    Damn, I got to try getting with her. Maybe if the chubby mms isn't working.

  2. #7433
    Quote Originally Posted by VidLover69  [View Original Post]
    You'll have better luck with the J girls and maybe 40% offer it in some form (some won't allow face). It will be extra and usually it is similar to the BBFS adder but some girls will ask for a huge premium.

    I haven't found any Cgirls or Kgirls at AMPs open to it and before the j girl wave, AMPs used to clamp down hard against it. I remember one used to have handwritten signs with 'no video' all over the place.
    Thanks this is useful, I will inquire with just the j-girls. Hopefully my video with the girls doesn't come the JAV pixel censors LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by PokerBrah  [View Original Post]
    Actually. Someone named NeoS* dm me a while ago and he compiled a list of video friendly providers.

    I will dm if he is ok with me sharing it. I don't want to just share it if he only shared it with me but I will ask.
    Thanks that would be awesome, if not, it's all good.

  3. #7432
    Quote Originally Posted by Erikleewashdc  [View Original Post]
    Is Edina into Golden Showers like Gina?
    I don't know about taking a shower but she let me piss in her asshole while fucking her. Gina and her friends are the best girls for far out of the norm activities!

  4. #7431

    Video

    Quote Originally Posted by RazGrizace00  [View Original Post]
    Thanks again for all the help Poker!
    Actually. Someone named NeoS* dm me a while ago and he compiled a list of video friendly providers.

    I will dm if he is ok with me sharing it. I don't want to just share it if he only shared it with me but I will ask.

  5. #7430
    Quote Originally Posted by RazGrizace00  [View Original Post]
    I would like to record some memories for my trip to NYC. So far I've only seen Amina at 10 ten offer it. Any other girls or shops offer?
    You'll have better luck with the J girls and maybe 40% offer it in some form (some won't allow face). It will be extra and usually it is similar to the BBFS adder but some girls will ask for a huge premium.

    I haven't found any Cgirls or Kgirls at AMPs open to it and before the j girl wave, AMPs used to clamp down hard against it. I remember one used to have handwritten signs with 'no video' all over the place.

  6. #7429
    Quote Originally Posted by GenghisDong  [View Original Post]
    I just fucked her yesterday. She did say stuff about coming early but I just ignored it and banged her. Wrote a review on the other section here. Not a kisser but she is a loud moaner and she did take a good long hard fucking from me.
    .
    If you gave Nori a long hard fucking with a big D then she is probably super sore again and will give the next 10 guys a horrible time. She should take a break. I even told the baby faced PPS about it.

  7. #7428
    Quote Originally Posted by PokerBrah  [View Original Post]
    I think mutiple shops offer it but just not as on the menu as often.

    Just ask the phone text person and they should tell ya.
    Thanks again for all the help Poker!

  8. #7427

    Video

    Quote Originally Posted by RazGrizace00  [View Original Post]
    I would like to record some memories for my trip to NYC. So far I've only seen Amina at 10 ten offer it. Any other girls or shops offer?
    I think mutiple shops offer it but just not as on the menu as often.

    Just ask the phone text person and they should tell ya.

  9. #7426

    Video

    I would like to record some memories for my trip to NYC. So far I've only seen Amina at 10 ten offer it. Any other girls or shops offer?

  10. #7425
    Quote Originally Posted by Erikleewashdc  [View Original Post]
    Is Edina into Golden Showers like Gina?
    Edina let me video and also takes a ruthless Greek lesson well, so I would lean towards golden showers being possible. She is a well seasoned freak. Only thing I didn't like too much was her dry skin. She tans a bit too much.

  11. #7424

    Edina Hot

    Quote Originally Posted by RayJayRay  [View Original Post]
    She does doubles with Edina Hot and Ingrid.
    Is Edina into Golden Showers like Gina?

  12. #7423

    Lear

    Any reports from Lear Talent? Or non-Asians?

  13. #7422

    Amina 10 tenclub

    Nice skinny girl, very passionate with ton of kissing with tongue constantly. I love she's a loud moaner and we shook the bed super loud too and she braced her self against the headboard while I fucked the hell out of her. She's small and tight but she didn't use lube. She spat in her hands and rubbed her pussy to get going since I didn't do any foreplay at all. I just wanted to get it in.

    I was soon inside fucking her raw real good. Pushed myself up and oil drilled her in missionary then go to doggy and grabbed that small waist, spread that legs wide at times from underneath to really shove my dick deep in there. She asked me to cum outside and I obliged. She askes for $100 on bb outside. I'm sure she sucks a good dick but I declined it as I was already balls deep and I wasn't going to change up the rhythm.

  14. #7421

    Web visuals

    Quote Originally Posted by VidLover69  [View Original Post]
    You will have a horrible time bc her pussy is super sore. This mean she won't let you fully in or get any movement going but will rush you to finish in a 1 min.
    Her pics didn't seem that charming anyways; but thanks for checking, dropping her off the list. Nice savings.

  15. #7420
    Quote Originally Posted by VidLover69  [View Original Post]
    You will have a horrible time bc her pussy is super sore. This mean she won't let you fully in or get any movement going but will rush you to finish in a 1 min.
    I just fucked her yesterday. She did say stuff about coming early but I just ignored it and banged her. Wrote a review on the other section here. Not a kisser but she is a loud moaner and she did take a good long hard fucking from me.

    Quote Originally Posted by PokerBrah  [View Original Post]
    Aimi 10 ten - $200 inside or outside it seems. Likely negotiable..
    They will block you from seeing her if you have a big D though.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape