Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by AlexDeLarge1
  1. #7424

    Edina Hot

    Quote Originally Posted by RayJayRay  [View Original Post]
    She does doubles with Edina Hot and Ingrid.
    Is Edina into Golden Showers like Gina?

  2. #7423

    Lear

    Any reports from Lear Talent? Or non-Asians?

  3. #7422

    Amina 10 tenclub

    Nice skinny girl, very passionate with ton of kissing with tongue constantly. I love she's a loud moaner and we shook the bed super loud too and she braced her self against the headboard while I fucked the hell out of her. She's small and tight but she didn't use lube. She spat in her hands and rubbed her pussy to get going since I didn't do any foreplay at all. I just wanted to get it in.

    I was soon inside fucking her raw real good. Pushed myself up and oil drilled her in missionary then go to doggy and grabbed that small waist, spread that legs wide at times from underneath to really shove my dick deep in there. She asked me to cum outside and I obliged. She askes for $100 on bb outside. I'm sure she sucks a good dick but I declined it as I was already balls deep and I wasn't going to change up the rhythm.

  4. #7421

    Web visuals

    Quote Originally Posted by VidLover69  [View Original Post]
    You will have a horrible time bc her pussy is super sore. This mean she won't let you fully in or get any movement going but will rush you to finish in a 1 min.
    Her pics didn't seem that charming anyways; but thanks for checking, dropping her off the list. Nice savings.

  5. #7420
    Quote Originally Posted by VidLover69  [View Original Post]
    You will have a horrible time bc her pussy is super sore. This mean she won't let you fully in or get any movement going but will rush you to finish in a 1 min.
    I just fucked her yesterday. She did say stuff about coming early but I just ignored it and banged her. Wrote a review on the other section here. Not a kisser but she is a loud moaner and she did take a good long hard fucking from me.

    Quote Originally Posted by PokerBrah  [View Original Post]
    Aimi 10 ten - $200 inside or outside it seems. Likely negotiable..
    They will block you from seeing her if you have a big D though.

  6. #7419

    PSA: Stay away from nori at PP

    You will have a horrible time bc her pussy is super sore. This mean she won't let you fully in or get any movement going but will rush you to finish in a 1 min.

  7. #7418
    Quote Originally Posted by Arkhan76  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/skybabexxxx69

    Texted with her a bit, wanted to see if anyone had seen her before TOFTT. Thanks.
    Not sure why this is in the BBFS section unless you're asking if she offers it. That said my guess is this is a scammer. Price is very low for Tryst, specifically says a deposit is required and googling the phone number only brings up a very old ad from Buffalo with a different girl.

  8. #7417

    Stella current version

    Quote Originally Posted by KettleCY1  [View Original Post]
    Damn Lisa sounds like a dud. Stella matches my desired height minimum. Aside from the smokers breath how was the service? I'm assuming pics are not even a close representatation.
    Those blurred pics with her shiny body were her about 25+ years ago LOL. She has a very druggie and alcoholic body with smokers sign all over her demeanor ever since she hopped from 120 sun spa to KKP. She still rotates back and forth once a while. Her mileages are very very transparent and services 5. 5-6. 5/10; attitude is sometimes on / off depending on her day, lackluster BBBJ cas she too lazy and doesn't show much compassion on the suction part (wants easy way out), only perk is the lazy MISH and K9 she can last slightly longer but like a dead fish with not much tightness(prob got jackhammered with bunch of CIP and not much housekeeping along with no kegel skills). If no BT offered, her mouth might sniff like ashtray every o2 molecule we breathe LOL. Most importantly is her hygiene is WAY off the clean charts. She doesn't really takes care of her body unlike traditional k-girl; lots of wrinkles and turn-off features. Not to mention, if you want BB with her, she attempts to upcharge higher than other girls there; hence she's like a timebomb on / off switch LOL. Saw her a few times and no improvement so off my list. YMMV man.

  9. #7416

    Nyaf

    Doing research for my trip to your great city next week. I've seen sporadic reports of girls that do BBFS at NYAF and wondering if we can have it listed here?

  10. #7415

    It's me.

    Quote Originally Posted by JavLuvr  [View Original Post]
    I'm sure we were all wondering the same thing LOL. I've been told that there is a young PPS who works at Pleasure Palace. I've only ever dealt with the various MMSs there, but I assume the guy in the video is said young PPS. Maybe they were just using him for training / filming purposes? Talk about a job with perks! Where do I apply?
    Inverse Shaggy. It's me.

  11. #7414

    Any info on this provider?

    https://tryst.link/escort/skybabexxxx69

    Texted with her a bit, wanted to see if anyone had seen her before TOFTT. Thanks.

  12. #7413

    Perks of the job?

    Quote Originally Posted by VidLover69  [View Original Post]
    I was thinking the same thing as to who is that guy and why is he even in the video?
    I'm sure we were all wondering the same thing LOL. I've been told that there is a young PPS who works at Pleasure Palace. I've only ever dealt with the various MMSs there, but I assume the guy in the video is said young PPS. Maybe they were just using him for training / filming purposes? Talk about a job with perks! Where do I apply?

  13. #7412
    Quote Originally Posted by PokerBrah  [View Original Post]
    Nori WSD / PPC - $100 BBFS cum outside, $200 inside. The new pictures look hot, maybe I should start bringing eye masks for more kink play. Who the fuck is the guy in the table shower?

    .
    I was thinking the same thing as to who is that guy and why is he even in the video?

  14. #7411
    Quote Originally Posted by TifosiGreko  [View Original Post]
    Very excited to see Gina Rollins in mid-March. Question for the board apart from Ivanna who we all know of, does anyone have intel on other potential double partners of hers?

    Will certainly post a report after my session, not that there isn't a ton of intel out there on her already.
    She does doubles with Edina Hot and Ingrid.

  15. #7410
    Quote Originally Posted by IronClad999  [View Original Post]
    Seen it all including Hana (BB), May (japanese short stay or seasonal part time / floater-offers BB), Stella (BB), and Lisa (only one that doesn't have BB so far). Stella has smokers breath and sometimes moody. Hana very tiny petite; pussy super tight LOL, May not much eng game; just likes to smile and went with the flow. Lisa mild GFE with basic menu items, but no extras so she came off my list pretty quick.
    Damn Lisa sounds like a dud. Stella matches my desired height minimum. Aside from the smokers breath how was the service? I'm assuming pics are not even a close representatation.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape