High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 368 of 1197 FirstFirst ... 268 318 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 418 468 868 ... LastLast
Results 5,506 to 5,520 of 17950
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12445

    Halie

    Quote Originally Posted by Knucky  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know what happened to her? The skinny little brunette.
    Went on vacation late last year and recently got released but her whereabouts are unknown. My guess is she's in sober living or some other form of rehab. I'm waiting on her to resurface as well.

  2. #12444

    Halie

    Anyone know what happened to her? The skinny little brunette.

  3. #12443

    Pure Beauty

    Quote Originally Posted by BumpNGrind  [View Original Post]
    This young lady has gone by Pure Beauty and a few other names and is usually in Cincinnati. Reviews range from rushed, limited dead fish service to cash and dash. Some reports have included a male "friend" who may assist in rip offs or is her "protector" in case things go sideways.

    Moral to the story: Save your money for a better lady!

    Take care and be safe!

  4. #12442

    BellaDonna Rose

    Quote Originally Posted by RjDoyle  [View Original Post]
    Remember when she popped on scene a while back. But can't say that I've really seen any reviews. Anyone actually see her? Good experience? Not so much? Just curious if anyone has jumped in.

    https://tryst.link/escort/belladonnarose
    Mature, not a clock watcher. Nice rack. Good skills and enthusiasm.

    Clean and safe. Have repeated. Be polite when first contacting her.

    Or she will block you.

  5. #12441
    Quote Originally Posted by BumpNGrind  [View Original Post]
    She isn't new in town can't remember what she went by but she has reviews and most weren't good I'm pretty she she was cashing and dashing for a while if my memory is correct but I know she had several bad reviews but never seen here myself.

  6. #12440
    Quote Originally Posted by BumpNGrind  [View Original Post]
    She isn't new in town can't remember what she went by but she has reviews and most weren't good I'm pretty she she was cashing and dashing for a while if my memory is correct but I know she had several bad reviews but never seen here myself.

  7. #12439

    Belladonna Rose

    Remember when she popped on scene a while back. But can't say that I've really seen any reviews. Anyone actually see her? Good experience? Not so much? Just curious if anyone has jumped in.

    https://tryst.link/escort/belladonnarose

  8. #12438

  9. #12437

    Ariana

    Quote Originally Posted by Buet2  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/927639854217

    I made the trip to Richmond twice now and both times I stayed an hour and had a great time both visits. Ariana is the woman in the pics. Incall in a clean apartment, nobody was there except she and I. I was never rushed, she did check her phone on our first visit but she asked if it was ok first. She isn't a spinner but has the exact body type I'm looking for, full C's with perky, responsive nipples, great ass, clean shaven pussy, bright pink lips. She isn't a deep throat artist but has very nice suction and knows how to work a cock. I'm not much on BBBJ to finish but she worked me over until I was ready to sample her grip. I like a woman who enjoys the act or at the very least make you think they do. Ariana was very much into the session. I'll be back when time allows. The main event was covered and she really doesn't kiss. She has nice grip and tightens down when she's getting her O. I'll repeat as time allows $$hr.
    Tried to PM you but your box is full?

  10. #12436
    Thanks bro. Not bad!

  11. #12435
    Senior Member


    Posts: 364
    Quote Originally Posted by GDougPerv  [View Original Post]
    Pics? Link to ad?

    Thanks!
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...n/236250610078

    Here you go.

  12. #12434
    Quote Originally Posted by DamondSaBitch  [View Original Post]
    Had a really nice dream with Anna today. Very nice, room was clean. So was her kitty. And it's fun to dive in. Nice body, much better than most I've seen in Lexington. Started with some very wet and enjoyable DATY. Dived in nose first and she let me feast as long as I wanted. On to some BBBJ while I played with her nice ass. On to a nice tight wet kitty with legs over my shoulders, rolling around until I popped. I will definitely repeat.
    Pics? Link to ad?

    Thanks!

  13. #12433
    Senior Member


    Posts: 364
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeThighsMan  [View Original Post]
    C'Mon. If she is 24 I am the queen of England.

    I've seen her, and she clearly has special needs. I left after 10 minutes as my morals kicked in and I needed to jet.
    Not my experience. Got no clue what you're referencing as far as special needs, she doesn't have any special needs or disability.

  14. #12432
    Quote Originally Posted by Buet2  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/927639854217

    I made the trip to Richmond twice now and both times I stayed an hour and had a great time both visits. Ariana is the woman in the pics. Incall in a clean apartment, nobody was there except she and I. I was never rushed, she did check her phone on our first visit but she asked if it was ok first. She isn't a spinner but has the exact body type I'm looking for, full C's with perky, responsive nipples, great ass, clean shaven pussy, bright pink lips. She isn't a deep throat artist but has very nice suction and knows how to work a cock. I'm not much on BBBJ to finish but she worked me over until I was ready to sample her grip. I like a woman who enjoys the act or at the very least make you think they do. Ariana was very much into the session. I'll be back when time allows. The main event was covered and she really doesn't kiss. She has nice grip and tightens down when she's getting her O. I'll repeat as time allows $$hr.
    C'Mon. If she is 24 I am the queen of England.

    I've seen her, and she clearly has special needs. I left after 10 minutes as my morals kicked in and I needed to jet.

  15. #12431
    Senior Member


    Posts: 364

    Ariana

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/927639854217

    I made the trip to Richmond twice now and both times I stayed an hour and had a great time both visits. Ariana is the woman in the pics. Incall in a clean apartment, nobody was there except she and I. I was never rushed, she did check her phone on our first visit but she asked if it was ok first. She isn't a spinner but has the exact body type I'm looking for, full C's with perky, responsive nipples, great ass, clean shaven pussy, bright pink lips. She isn't a deep throat artist but has very nice suction and knows how to work a cock. I'm not much on BBBJ to finish but she worked me over until I was ready to sample her grip. I like a woman who enjoys the act or at the very least make you think they do. Ariana was very much into the session. I'll be back when time allows. The main event was covered and she really doesn't kiss. She has nice grip and tightens down when she's getting her O. I'll repeat as time allows $$hr.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape