Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 368 of 1196 FirstFirst ... 268 318 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 418 468 868 ... LastLast
Results 5,506 to 5,520 of 17938
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12433
    Senior Member


    Posts: 364
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeThighsMan  [View Original Post]
    C'Mon. If she is 24 I am the queen of England.

    I've seen her, and she clearly has special needs. I left after 10 minutes as my morals kicked in and I needed to jet.
    Not my experience. Got no clue what you're referencing as far as special needs, she doesn't have any special needs or disability.

  2. #12432
    Quote Originally Posted by Buet2  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/927639854217

    I made the trip to Richmond twice now and both times I stayed an hour and had a great time both visits. Ariana is the woman in the pics. Incall in a clean apartment, nobody was there except she and I. I was never rushed, she did check her phone on our first visit but she asked if it was ok first. She isn't a spinner but has the exact body type I'm looking for, full C's with perky, responsive nipples, great ass, clean shaven pussy, bright pink lips. She isn't a deep throat artist but has very nice suction and knows how to work a cock. I'm not much on BBBJ to finish but she worked me over until I was ready to sample her grip. I like a woman who enjoys the act or at the very least make you think they do. Ariana was very much into the session. I'll be back when time allows. The main event was covered and she really doesn't kiss. She has nice grip and tightens down when she's getting her O. I'll repeat as time allows $$hr.
    C'Mon. If she is 24 I am the queen of England.

    I've seen her, and she clearly has special needs. I left after 10 minutes as my morals kicked in and I needed to jet.

  3. #12431
    Senior Member


    Posts: 364

    Ariana

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/927639854217

    I made the trip to Richmond twice now and both times I stayed an hour and had a great time both visits. Ariana is the woman in the pics. Incall in a clean apartment, nobody was there except she and I. I was never rushed, she did check her phone on our first visit but she asked if it was ok first. She isn't a spinner but has the exact body type I'm looking for, full C's with perky, responsive nipples, great ass, clean shaven pussy, bright pink lips. She isn't a deep throat artist but has very nice suction and knows how to work a cock. I'm not much on BBBJ to finish but she worked me over until I was ready to sample her grip. I like a woman who enjoys the act or at the very least make you think they do. Ariana was very much into the session. I'll be back when time allows. The main event was covered and she really doesn't kiss. She has nice grip and tightens down when she's getting her O. I'll repeat as time allows $$hr.

  4. #12430

    Anna

    Had a really nice dream with Anna today. Very nice, room was clean. So was her kitty. And it's fun to dive in. Nice body, much better than most I've seen in Lexington. Started with some very wet and enjoyable DATY. Dived in nose first and she let me feast as long as I wanted. On to some BBBJ while I played with her nice ass. On to a nice tight wet kitty with legs over my shoulders, rolling around until I popped. I will definitely repeat.

  5. #12429
    Quote Originally Posted by ToyotaGuy  [View Original Post]
    Kittie is not legit. Looks like someone created an ad on Tryst as a joke on some dude. He sent a group text back to like 9 of us mongers to leave him alone. Seems a bit extreme to go through all that trouble to pull a joke on someone. Maybe there really is a Kittie and she just typed in a wrong number in her ad? Seemed TGTBT. Big Head was right again.

    https://tryst.link/escort/kittie-807
    I saw her as on tryst as well and I some how had her as a FAVORITE? She looks like ANGEL to me? I could be wrong though. Angel did have a Tatt by her pussy..I'd like to bang her though if it's real?Its DEF Angel..Hope she gets the phone straightened out.I wanna hit that

  6. #12428

    Kittie is a fake

    Kittie is not legit. Looks like someone created an ad on Tryst as a joke on some dude. He sent a group text back to like 9 of us mongers to leave him alone. Seems a bit extreme to go through all that trouble to pull a joke on someone. Maybe there really is a Kittie and she just typed in a wrong number in her ad? Seemed TGTBT. Big Head was right again.

    https://tryst.link/escort/kittie-807

  7. #12427
    Senior Member


    Posts: 265

    Kori-No Mas

    Quote Originally Posted by NerdyGuy6  [View Original Post]
    Her name is Kori and she is a legit provider. I've seen her several times although not in a couple years but she is very petite and those pics match her.
    Maybe at one time. No longer. Hard pass. 39 yrs old, bolt ons. Gone downhill, user, persistent felon, In and out of jail for the past 14 years, at least 25 arrests. Has a boyfriend in jail.

  8. #12426

    That's Kori

    Quote Originally Posted by RoadWild  [View Original Post]
    Could have sworn I had seen a review for her but went searching links for quite a few pages with no luck. Any info would be much appreciated. Tia.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...i/845886826789
    Her name is Kori and she is a legit provider. I've seen her several times although not in a couple years but she is very petite and those pics match her.

  9. #12425

    Ginger

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...e/059033284452

    Photos not accurate, room was a disaster. BBBJ was all I wanted, teeth came out and she proceeded. Jr. Was not interested in her or her skills. Left after a few minutes. Will not repeat. Stay safe out there.

  10. #12424

    Here Kittie Kittie

    Seems TGTBT, wondering if anyone has seen her? Gracias in advance.

    I have reached out to her but no response yet.

    https://tryst.link/escort/kittie-807

  11. #12423

    Can someone tell me her name?

    Could have sworn I had seen a review for her but went searching links for quite a few pages with no luck. Any info would be much appreciated. Tia.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...i/845886826789

  12. #12422

    Rae

    Her phone is messed up right now. She's trying to get it fixed. Just a FYI.

  13. #12421

    Roxi

    Quote Originally Posted by MuffinStuffin  [View Original Post]
    No that's Roxi. Been reviewed before. Ugly, mechanical, a little chunky with baby damage. She was working out of Nicholasville and doing duos with Paisley (loose, stanky twat) at Paisley's place off Loch Ness. Pics are catfished. I would avoid!
    Thank you sir. I'm glad I asked!

  14. #12420

    It's Roxi

    Quote Originally Posted by DaShelby44  [View Original Post]
    Is this gal new? I texted and she repsponed quickly. Over on Rich rd, bg ext stay. Any reviews would be great. Pics are encouraging but we all know how that goes.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...h/504008451011
    No that's Roxi. Been reviewed before. Ugly, mechanical, a little chunky with baby damage. She was working out of Nicholasville and doing duos with Paisley (loose, stanky twat) at Paisley's place off Loch Ness. Pics are catfished. I would avoid!

  15. #12419

    New Kelsey

    Is this gal new? I texted and she repsponed quickly. Over on Rich rd, bg ext stay. Any reviews would be great. Pics are encouraging but we all know how that goes.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...h/504008451011

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape