Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 226 to 240 of 566
-
03-06-23 17:21 #341Senior Member

Posts: 50Ashley
https://members.seeking.com/member/8...d-3e572f510371
Originally Posted by Chunky2
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-23 23:10 #340Senior Member

Posts: 101Tatted Princess
Didn't follow through maybe next weekend she is staying at a popular location down there.
Originally Posted by RedDog101
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-23 20:17 #339Senior Member

Posts: 160Tatted Princess
So how was it?
Originally Posted by PilotJones
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-23 12:55 #338Senior Member

Posts: 101Tatted Princess
Not sure how long this one has been advertising in York but I'm planning on going to see her at some point today. Anyone got any info on her?
https://callescort.org/959-777-9763
Thanks Pilot.
-
02-07-23 23:19 #337Senior Member

Posts: 70Winter fresh
Has anybody seen or heard of this one?
Was thinking about TOFTT.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...649/7173842155
-
02-03-23 09:24 #336Regular Member

Posts: 8Sent you a PM.
Originally Posted by Chunky2
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-23 09:59 #335Senior Member

Posts: 207Hey guys, was talking with another senior member. And have a general query
Does anyone know of any gals who squirt and love doing, love facesitting when they do. Or for that matter love piss play? Would love to know who they are and where they are and how to contact them. Thanks for the help, I plan on forwarding this message to the other senior member, as well.
-
01-27-23 01:37 #334Senior Member

Posts: 198I'd probably try the Allenttown forum.
Originally Posted by FallenShadow
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-23 23:28 #333Regular Member

Posts: 1Asian agency in York
Hey guys, I'm very new to this hobby and have been browsing stg and I keep seeing these posts and was wondering if anyone had some intel about it I've been thinking about giving it a try, thanks.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/allen...r/496731692923
-
01-13-23 09:45 #332Regular Member

Posts: 8Sent you a DM, can you share details?
Originally Posted by Mdterp05
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-23 14:20 #331Regular Member

Posts: 2That's a shame, I only had good experiences with her.
Originally Posted by OnTheProwl721
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-23 18:31 #330Senior Member

Posts: 55She was actually around for awhile. I saw her a hand full of times. I wondered the same so I did some digging and she passed away. I saw her before the reports of ripping people off. Was always a good time and a sweetheart with me.
Originally Posted by Jayco969
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-23 17:14 #329Senior Member

Posts: 50Had a chance to meet Ashley. She's real and willing. Pics are hers but about I'd say 5 years out, and GND type looking for extra cash.
Originally Posted by Mdterp05
[View Original Post]
Asked for 300.
BTW, she said she's now on SA.
-
01-04-23 12:56 #328Regular Member

Posts: 8Saw her a while ago. She's an addict but was pretty good. Offered BB which is a hard no for me. Won't repeat.
Originally Posted by Mike7247
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-23 12:46 #327Regular Member

Posts: 8What happen to her?
Anyone know what happened to her? Dropped off quick.










Reply With Quote






