Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Arrangement Reports

+ Add Report
Page 278 of 1137 FirstFirst ... 178 228 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 328 378 778 ... LastLast
Results 4,156 to 4,170 of 17049
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12894

    Very nice!

    Quote Originally Posted by Dbomb  [View Original Post]
    VWO33 COM. I went ahead and subscribed. This should be their base rate, to be honest. If that doesn't work, try VWO25 COM for 25 off.
    I will confirm that this just worked for me too. VWO33 COM.

    Great share!

  2. #12893

    FlirtyBae

    400 ppm but 100 upfront to show I'm sincere to meet her.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...e-390bc0010b7b

  3. #12892
    Senior Member


    Posts: 244

    33 percent off promo code

    VWO33 COM. I went ahead and subscribed. This should be their base rate, to be honest. If that doesn't work, try VWO25 COM for 25 off.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20230302_112738.jpg‎  

  4. #12891

    You just got to laugh. Yourgirl

    Seemed nice on chat and her profile stated that she was a bit shy and introverted which I thought was cute. Than she hit me with this.

    "I'm looking for a sd who can get me a high rise apt of my choice".

    I'll give her credit, she's got some huevos.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...8-e16dec0535c5

  5. #12890

    Can you resend

    Quote Originally Posted by Anons550  [View Original Post]
    Check your dms.
    I saw that you wrote but did not see a message.

  6. #12889

    Sounds like trouble. EnchantingAngel

    EnchantingAngel.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...4-80e7250f0709

    She favorited me, so I DM'd her through SA.

    Her reply included her number (not great) and her location is listed a O'Hare (not great).

    Texted her and she asked if I was free right now (not great) when I asked her what allowance, her response was "I want you to CashApp me right now and I'll tell you everything" (definitely not great).

    Blocked her, much easier and a lot less aggravation I.

    LOL.

  7. #12888

    A few updates

    Cupcake_princess2002.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...d-7add532c5064

    She was discussed here recently and that review said 900. When I contacted her she sent a couple of pix and some short videos. She is an exotic dancer and she showed her pole dancing skills.

    Quoted me 600-800 BBFS, but "no anal or eating me out" her words.

    Phiaxoxo.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...7-66d629b90582

    Tried to sell me pix, but after I said no, got down to negotiations, 1 K per month or 300 PPM BBFS, no anal but she said "you can cum in me as much as you like".

    Not bad rates, but not sure if you would get sloppy seconds.

    Chrristina.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...e-70e144544c0f

    Tried to sell pix when first contacted, then she sent some hot clothed pix, looks good. Quoted 800 CFS for 2-3 hours (everything covered) no anal on first encounter. Not at that price.

    Slimbodyblonde.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...9-c5985324b2bc

    Wants 600 CFS, and anal 200 extra condoms are a must she said!

    Goldiebarbie.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...1-c6c1f542249c

    Pic seller.

  8. #12887

    Well.

    Quote Originally Posted by LolBoat  [View Original Post]
    Lotta' dudes been up in those guts.
    Well, you're assuming there's a lot of well endowed fellas here.

  9. #12886

    What I was told.

    Quote Originally Posted by FeldSpot  [View Original Post]
    I'm curious how much the ones who constantly change profiles, do it because of places like this. They know if they kept the same profile since 2008 and someone did a search, it'd look like they fucked half the state of Illinois, so they change just to make it harder to look them up. Obviously there's other reasons, like them getting kicked off for escort terminology, and the like.
    When I used Seeking down in NOLA mos ago, there was a chick I met and banged. She changed her profile name everyday bc she said it always moved her up in the search ranks. She was obviously a seasoned pro ho and had her way of getting new SDs.

  10. #12885
    Quote Originally Posted by BillUnderwood  [View Original Post]
    Any of you guys ever see this girl before? Her SA profile placed her in the Naperville Park district. Cute 26 why / o. I saw her a few times a year ago but I think she is in Florida now.
    Check your dms.

  11. #12884

    Few If Any

    Sure after considerable time a girl can think she looks like a veteran hoe with a multi year old profile, that certainly exists. But I don't think creating new profiles has anything to do with this site. A fraction of 1% of those girls probably know about this site and being reviewed, and that's largely due to idiot guys from here who tell them about it.

    I believe the one girl I know who creates a new profile every 2-3 months does it b / c she feels it enhances her visibility in searches and algorithms being a new profile.

    Quote Originally Posted by FeldSpot  [View Original Post]
    I'm curious how much the ones who constantly change profiles, do it because of places like this. They know if they kept the same profile since 2008 and someone did a search, it'd look like they fucked half the state of Illinois, so they change just to make it harder to look them up. Obviously there's other reasons, like them getting kicked off for escort terminology, and the like.

  12. #12883

    SBs constantly changing profiles

    Quote Originally Posted by PauFord  [View Original Post]
    You really can't draw specific conclusions based on that. She could be one that has been happily hoe'ing it up since 2014 or maybe she created a profile and it sat dormant for years. That happened to me, when I got into SA back in 2017 unbeknownst to me I already had a profile created. Turns out that profile was created in 2003 😂 but it was still in the system under my email despite me never having logged in since George W Bush was President.

    And I know plenty of girls that create new profiles constantly. One girl I've seen, she creates a new profile every 2-3 months. Idk why she does it but she has been doing that for the last 3 years. So what looks like a 1 month old profile is a seasoned vet that's been fucking for cash for years.
    I'm curious how much the ones who constantly change profiles, do it because of places like this. They know if they kept the same profile since 2008 and someone did a search, it'd look like they fucked half the state of Illinois, so they change just to make it harder to look them up. Obviously there's other reasons, like them getting kicked off for escort terminology, and the like.

  13. #12882

    Ghost

    Quote Originally Posted by WldBuck1999  [View Original Post]
    Any experiences? We chatted. She seemed amenable to a meet, but then cancelled. Then she pitched pictures for money "in the meantime".

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...8-76bf1345948e
    Did the same to me, had gave her the hotel address and everything. She lived about an hour away never showed and didn't respond to my texts. Also she had originally asked for me to send money in advance for nails so probably just a scammer.

  14. #12881

    Sasha

    Any of you guys ever see this girl before? Her SA profile placed her in the Naperville Park district. Cute 26 why / o. I saw her a few times a year ago but I think she is in Florida now.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 389F12B1-2A7D-4E13-8DBA-33F22597D32F.jpg‎   16F592E7-7842-43A0-A226-2BED184E7C9B.jpg‎  

  15. #12880

    SA Girl vs Normal Girl

    Quote Originally Posted by LolBoat  [View Original Post]
    Lotta' dudes been up in those guts.
    Not sure how much different that is compared to the average 30 why / o girl. None of them are virgins.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape