Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,241 to 9,255 of 30810
-
02-25-23 20:55 #21570Senior Member

Posts: 108Fake Pics
I can tell you that the pics are fake. The pics are of an online content creator. I literally sent my buddy her pics a few months ago that I found on Twitter because she looks similar to someone we know. If I find the link, I'll upload it. Until then here’s the pics I copied from September.
ToneLoc.
Originally Posted by OldManRiver
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-23 17:06 #21569Regular Member

Posts: 25Avoid this latina
She is Totall Scam and Ghosted me!!
https://adultsearch.com/us/north-car...scorts/2314145
-
02-25-23 15:32 #21568Senior Member

Posts: 239No clue
I am active on the Greensboro board and do not recall any post related to this provider. Nor do I remember seeing the ads in the past.
Originally Posted by OldManRiver
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-23 15:12 #21567Senior Member

Posts: 239Spicy May
This is a damn shame. Those actions will catch up with the guy doing it.
Originally Posted by Deecee101
[View Original Post]
If I was her, I wouldn't get discouraged. I would keep contact with those who have shown her respect and screen the hell out of others. She has to do what keeps her safe, just as we do. Looks like I better hurry up and schedule an appointment, JIC.
I can't stand a bad apple, no matter what tree it is hanging from.
-
02-25-23 14:34 #21566Senior Member

Posts: 63Oh Hell No!
You're absolutely right I aint going anywhere near that. The first few pics might be a dude. We see this crap make up a large percentage of STG and others, I was just suprised to see a post that obvious in Tryst and wanted further comment. Thanks, you answered my question.
Originally Posted by BlkScorpio1
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-23 14:26 #21565Senior Member

Posts: 563Rob
And you know this how?
Originally Posted by AmpHunter69
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-23 13:56 #21564Senior Member

Posts: 410Really?
I don't mean to be rude or harsh but, did you really read the ad? Nothing about this sounds legit. Plunge at your own risk but if you do, the story will be great.
Originally Posted by Gufinufi55
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-23 13:51 #21563Senior Member

Posts: 410That ASS!
Man I've been eyeing that ass for 3 days! There's no info on her in the forum that I can find. I'll watch her posts for a week or two then decide. I need to see consistency in ads and posting habits.
Originally Posted by OldManRiver
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-23 13:34 #21562Senior Member

Posts: 307Airport Blvd
Some lowlife scumbag robed 2 girls at Airport Blvd yesterday.
-
02-25-23 12:15 #21561Senior Member

Posts: 516Big Booty Jessica?
Does anyone know anything about this one? She's also posting in Greensboro.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...t/782031564306
-
02-25-23 11:56 #21560Senior Member

Posts: 63This is unusual.
There is an ad post on tryst that looks fake to me. The phrases used in the ad body are some that throw up red flags when I'm clicking through providers posts. What do ya'll think? I check tryst often because its pretty reliable compared to other sites.
https://tryst.link/escort/lovekim1
-
02-25-23 11:40 #21559Senior Member

Posts: 81Exactly right!
This doesn't make any sense at all. Exactly what DeeCee said, this is why providers want so much from us just to see us. Why? Just why? I hope that retiring is not in the books for her as she is def a great provider and person. Doesn't deserve this shit at all.
Originally Posted by Deecee101
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-23 11:10 #21558Senior Member

Posts: 42Thanks for the info, I'll have to ask her when I text her and maybe get a verification picture so I know what I'm getting into. Thanks again for the help, everyone stay safe out there.
Originally Posted by BestWestCoast7
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-23 08:51 #21557Senior Member

Posts: 62Not the girl in the pics
I must have been catfished. Because I went to see this lady based off the reviews and the lady I met was not the gurl in the ad. She was a short upper thirties latina with small boobs and a little pudge. Nothing like the pics and definitely a clockwatcher. Location was the best thing about the visit. She was nice but not the girl in the pics. Ans all these providers wonder why iwant verification before I visit.
Originally Posted by Octavian672
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-23 12:41 #21556Senior Member

Posts: 36Kylie in Wake Forest
This person has the same phone number as Kylie in Wake Forest. If it is the same person, her photo look different and she has lost weight. Kylie was legitimate and did an average service about a year ago. Kylie weighed about 160 lbs.
Originally Posted by ItsPlaytime
[View Original Post]
Good luck.











Reply With Quote





