Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,301 to 9,315 of 30809
-
02-17-23 09:17 #21509Senior Member

Posts: 129Latina Question
Natural tits? Look like aftermarket but can't be sure.
Originally Posted by Nattie
[View Original Post]
Thanks.
-
02-17-23 08:58 #21508Regular Member

Posts: 6Avoid Kourtney from STG in Durham / Guess Rd and I85
Kourtney's pictures are old and deceptive. She's heavier and more haggard now, and obviously on some sort of junk. She advertised CIM and I was interested in that and "down the hatch" service. Asked about those services and got a no and a no. Bailed, as that's the only thing I'm in the hobby for. Price is right for a qv bbj, but even at 60, for no extras it's not worth it.
Avoid.
-
02-17-23 08:50 #21507Regular Member

Posts: 6Avoid the STG advertiser Kourtney in Durham / Guess & 85 area
While Kourtney's pictures look OK, when you see her they are obviously several years old. She's heavier and certainly more haggard now, but more importantly she's obviously on some sort of junk. No fresh tracks visible, but a couple meth bug spots on her face. You could actually see dried blood swipes around on the linens. That set off the nope alarm, and after a "to ensure we're both not Uncle LEO grab check" I asked to confirm CIM availability as advertised on STG and if "down the hatch" service was on the menu. At least she was honest and told me no and no. Since those services the only reason I'm in the hobby that turned a reluctant-maybe-since-I'm-here-already-and-it's-only-60 into a hard pass so I apologized and bailed.
Long story short: Avoid avoid avoid.
-
02-17-23 07:41 #21506Senior Member

Posts: 342Nice
Nice review, may have to add that one as a visit.
Originally Posted by Nattie
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-23 20:12 #21505Senior Member

Posts: 72Latinas Becca and Jessie
I had read the reviews on these two ladies and wanted to give them a try. I was going to do the 2 girl duo but decided not to since it was my first time with them. I was asked which one I wanted to see and I chose the Blonde, arrived at the location and received the room number. Young lady opens the door with casual jogging suit on and I started to doubt my decision, but once the donation was taken care and she removed her clothes my mind had changed. I found her to be a Beautiful young lady with a spinner type body and sexy as hell. We started out with a CBJ and then went to Cowgirl, missionary and finished in doggie. Cleaned up and told her I would be back, I think I will do the Duo next time and report back. 120 HH worth every dollar.
-
02-16-23 19:49 #21504Senior Member

Posts: 72Cuban Luna
She's definitely one of my favorites and I have seen her at least 5 times. Last visit a couple weeks ago she asked did I want her and her roommate and had to decline because I didn't bring enough money. She's definitely a beautiful girl and if she was to wear makeup and dress up she stand out even more. I almost went to see her last night but tried a new lady and will post a review about her.
Originally Posted by Nattie
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-23 19:39 #21503Senior Member

Posts: 182Latina
Just saw this lady. Awesome service with BBBJ. Multiple positions. Clean provider with pretty good location near airport.
I feel like I saw her somewhere looking at the pictures. She is actually Danika from BKS. Was a pleasant surprise. She did remember me and it was a good time. 200 hh.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/114933426
G.
-
02-16-23 19:17 #21502Senior Member

Posts: 66Vickie
I had been planning to see Vickie, but this concerns me as well.
Originally Posted by SuperDude1124
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-23 12:05 #21501Senior Member

Posts: 271Cuban Luna--Correction
It was $160/ half hour--my bad.
Originally Posted by Nattie
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-23 09:39 #21500Senior Member

Posts: 1712Nattie returns!
I saw her before the boob job. Totally agree and same experience. But I paid less at 120 I think. Still did all of the above.
Originally Posted by Nattie
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-23 08:22 #21499Senior Member

Posts: 271Rafaella
What are the price points??
Originally Posted by ComoElAgua
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-23 08:19 #21498Senior Member

Posts: 271Cuban Luna
I came out of retirement for a couple of days and saw this Latina that I had to immediately repeat with two days later. LOL. $160/ hour and worth every penny The pics are her and her body is perfect for me. Beautiful face, tits and ass. Not a clock watcher and she fucked the shit out me. CBJ but tasty DATY and she loved it. All positions and her 69 was to die for. Highly recommend and she said she's not busy and leaving Friday. Need to keep this one here. She's in an apartment of Western Blvd. The first visit was great and the second one was even better. She's super clean, no drugs, no handler and she's a genuinely nice person trying to support her family. She speaks a little English but bring Google translate if you want to have a conversation with her. OMG that ass.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/114735215
Nattie.
-
02-16-23 08:04 #21497Senior Member

Posts: 29I want to try Vickie but she offers BBFS thinking it could be little risky.
Originally Posted by CaryMike
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-23 20:33 #21496Regular Member

Posts: 7Raphaella Brazilian on adult search
I went to see her today after a referral from a friend. She is small and has very nice body finally a girl who matches the photos on the website. She doesn't speak English at all but this Brazilian knows and like what she is doing.
Definitely going to visit another time after work.
-
02-15-23 18:51 #21495Senior Member

Posts: 122I have been doing this for 25 years + and agree with with everything the poster says. Why risk your health and safety over $ 50 or $ 150 bucks. Your medical cost will far exceed that if you catch something. No guarantees on a higher end provider but the risk factor and pleasure experience is worth the cost to me.
Originally Posted by IWonder
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





