Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 612 of 2054 FirstFirst ... 112 512 562 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 662 712 1112 1612 ... LastLast
Results 9,166 to 9,180 of 30810
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #21645
    Quote Originally Posted by NCTrekker3  [View Original Post]
    Sounds like she got what she deserved for wanted to see only "senior members". Hope this lesson hits home for all other providers. Looking at you Noa.
    I'm not a fan of white knighting but this isn't an appropriate statement. A provider should never be put down for wanting some form of screening and especially not for leveraging a site like this instead of more intrusive alternatives. I'd much rather a provider want me to be a senior member, get recommended by another member and so forth over being asked to give a deposit or provide personal details that frankly I'm not willing to share. If you want to see Noa or any of the other gate kept ones then up your post count and take the time to see providers of a certain price tier. Or give the gate keepers a reason to trust you. I can tell you from experience that it only takes one or two douchebags to make a provider stop seeing certain guys or up their price bigly for most guys.

  2. #21644

    Robbed

    Quote Originally Posted by Sgiii  [View Original Post]
    And you know this how?
    Very reliable sources. A police report has been filed.

  3. #21643

    Fake Pics

    I can tell you that the pics are fake. The pics are of an online content creator. I literally sent my buddy her pics a few months ago that I found on Twitter because she looks similar to someone we know. If I find the link, I'll upload it. Until then here’s the pics I copied from September.

    ToneLoc.

    Quote Originally Posted by OldManRiver  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know anything about this one? She's also posting in Greensboro.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...t/782031564306
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ABEED27F-207D-4C48-9A61-CAA848C792A6.jpg‎   1EEA98EC-247E-41BB-AEDD-D8BBE7F2BB5F.jpg‎  

  4. #21642

    Avoid this latina

    She is Totall Scam and Ghosted me!!

    https://adultsearch.com/us/north-car...scorts/2314145

  5. #21641

    No clue

    Quote Originally Posted by OldManRiver  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know anything about this one? She's also posting in Greensboro.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...t/782031564306
    I am active on the Greensboro board and do not recall any post related to this provider. Nor do I remember seeing the ads in the past.

  6. #21640

    Spicy May

    Quote Originally Posted by Deecee101  [View Original Post]
    Got a text from May this morning. Two noteworthy items to report:

    1) Someone is pretending to be me (and other senior members). Someone texted her from another number saying it was me, she knew it was not.

    This person wanted a reference for another provider. And has been contacting other providers claiming to be other people.

    This folks is why providers want verification and assurance that you are who you say you are. Keep up this shit and be prepared to show your passport at the door.

    2) This same person has been harassing her via text and in other ways, and as a result, she's not going to see anyone new and may be retiring altogether. Congrats asshole.
    This is a damn shame. Those actions will catch up with the guy doing it.

    If I was her, I wouldn't get discouraged. I would keep contact with those who have shown her respect and screen the hell out of others. She has to do what keeps her safe, just as we do. Looks like I better hurry up and schedule an appointment, JIC.

    I can't stand a bad apple, no matter what tree it is hanging from.

  7. #21639

    Oh Hell No!

    Quote Originally Posted by BlkScorpio1  [View Original Post]
    I don't mean to be rude or harsh but, did you really read the ad? Nothing about this sounds legit. Plunge at your own risk but if you do, the story will be great.
    You're absolutely right I aint going anywhere near that. The first few pics might be a dude. We see this crap make up a large percentage of STG and others, I was just suprised to see a post that obvious in Tryst and wanted further comment. Thanks, you answered my question.

  8. #21638
    Senior Member


    Posts: 563

    Rob

    And you know this how?

    Quote Originally Posted by AmpHunter69  [View Original Post]
    Some lowlife scumbag robed 2 girls at Airport Blvd yesterday.

  9. #21637

    Really?

    Quote Originally Posted by Gufinufi55  [View Original Post]
    There is an ad post on tryst that looks fake to me. The phrases used in the ad body are some that throw up red flags when I'm clicking through providers posts. What do ya'll think? I check tryst often because its pretty reliable compared to other sites.

    https://tryst.link/escort/lovekim1
    I don't mean to be rude or harsh but, did you really read the ad? Nothing about this sounds legit. Plunge at your own risk but if you do, the story will be great.

  10. #21636

    That ASS!

    Quote Originally Posted by OldManRiver  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know anything about this one? She's also posting in Greensboro.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...t/782031564306
    Man I've been eyeing that ass for 3 days! There's no info on her in the forum that I can find. I'll watch her posts for a week or two then decide. I need to see consistency in ads and posting habits.

  11. #21635

    Airport Blvd

    Some lowlife scumbag robed 2 girls at Airport Blvd yesterday.

  12. #21634

    Big Booty Jessica?

    Does anyone know anything about this one? She's also posting in Greensboro.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...t/782031564306

  13. #21633

    This is unusual.

    There is an ad post on tryst that looks fake to me. The phrases used in the ad body are some that throw up red flags when I'm clicking through providers posts. What do ya'll think? I check tryst often because its pretty reliable compared to other sites.

    https://tryst.link/escort/lovekim1

  14. #21632

    Exactly right!

    Quote Originally Posted by Deecee101  [View Original Post]
    Got a text from May this morning. Two noteworthy items to report:

    1) Someone is pretending to be me (and other senior members). Someone texted her from another number saying it was me, she knew it was not.

    This person wanted a reference for another provider. And has been contacting other providers claiming to be other people.

    This folks is why providers want verification and assurance that you are who you say you are. Keep up this shit and be prepared to show your passport at the door.

    2) This same person has been harassing her via text and in other ways, and as a result, she's not going to see anyone new and may be retiring altogether. Congrats asshole.
    This doesn't make any sense at all. Exactly what DeeCee said, this is why providers want so much from us just to see us. Why? Just why? I hope that retiring is not in the books for her as she is def a great provider and person. Doesn't deserve this shit at all.

  15. #21631
    Quote Originally Posted by BestWestCoast7  [View Original Post]
    This person has the same phone number as Kylie in Wake Forest. If it is the same person, her photo look different and she has lost weight. Kylie was legitimate and did an average service about a year ago. Kylie weighed about 160 lbs..
    Thanks for the info, I'll have to ask her when I text her and maybe get a verification picture so I know what I'm getting into. Thanks again for the help, everyone stay safe out there.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape