Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,071 to 2,085 of 7964
-
03-04-23 08:14 #5894Senior Member

Posts: 2785Mercedes. From DE?
Hey, there use to be a girl, named Mercedes, down in DE that was in this profession. In fact, way back in '16 she was one of the initial members of a DE State Police website called Tric Tics where those arrested for solicitation or prostitution were posted. Obviously, with out a conviction, posting likenesses is like a scarlet letter and unconstitutional. Site was taken down.
Originally Posted by Hurin1983
[View Original Post]
So here are some pics from the advert and the mugshot is the girl who was on the website. Posted pics here because often links go dead and often guys recognize a girl from her picture and this way more can provide help. Unfortunately, one can not hotlink pics off of STG (you can with LC / EA & others) so one has to download the pic and then upload it here.
A how to was posted here:
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...al-adding-pics
-
03-03-23 20:48 #5893Senior Member

Posts: 26I've been thinking about this one for awhile. Been hoping to see a review of her. I may have to give her a shot now. Thanks for the review! Only downside is I hate driving to the airport area.
Originally Posted by Hurin1983
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-23 17:51 #5892Senior Member

Posts: 94Donations
It has been quite some time since I have engaged the company of a lovely young entrepeneur, and never in this lovely city. What might be considered a reasonable donation for extensive inter-personal consultations? I have resources earmarked for such endeavors but wish to maximize my capital in a responsible and mutually beneficial manner.
-
03-03-23 15:17 #5891Senior Member

Posts: 641Kop
A bus load of new talent seems to have broken down in KOP the past few days. Be careful.
-
03-03-23 14:43 #5890Senior Member

Posts: 136Fiona apple
Fiona apple is not like in her pics. She is much older and reminds you of an out of shape aunt. She's not obese, but definitely not young, fit, or tight in any way. She charges way too much money for her looks. It cost me around 180 for some greek action and while she did it without complaints, wasn't trying to upsell me or anything, she was just not worth the price IMO. To each their own. Best of luck!
-
03-02-23 14:41 #5889Regular Member

Posts: 9Mercedes
Saw Mercedes today. Great provider near Philly airport. A lot on the menu, price negotiable. Very pretty, tall, and petite.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/wilmi...w/964191333401
-
03-02-23 13:10 #5888Senior Member

Posts: 130Dayna
Good old Dayne. I'm from the Pottstown area. She has been a staple in Pottstown for at least 10 years. Works out of the same lousy hotel. Her boyfriend is always close by which is a red flag for me so be careful and always chain the door after you check the bathroom. Never disappoints. Just beware of the boyfriend.
Originally Posted by SentryMarv1
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-23 14:09 #5887Senior Member

Posts: 629Some other clues
If you don't want to reverse lookup pix and / or search for reuse of phone numbers, there are a number of other red flags within the text of the ad itself. This won't be true for every single fake ad (and you may discard some false positives), but I have done well staying away from ads which:
Originally Posted by ANewCad
[View Original Post]
* Separate each service they offer with an emoji.
* Specifically mention several different kinds of positions.
* Mention "Your style" or "Your own style".
Some of these ads are scammers and some are agencies. The best case scenario here is that you have no reliable pictures of who you'll meet. Maybe the luck of the draw is your thing, not judging here. And certainly there are only a small minority of posters whose pictures are significantly accurate. But for a legit provider at least the picture was of them at some point in the last 20 or so years.
Most legit providers don't seem to put a bunch of time into their ad to find all the emojis used in ads like this and they aren't spending time in their ads talking about positions so much as they are advertising services. Both ones they provide and ones they don't. Or at least some they like to say they don't provide smile.
Hang around long enough, check the boards for reviews of legit providers, follow the links to the ads of the legit providers and you'll develop a good sense for what's a scam or an "agency" and what's worth a text or a phone call to investigate. Shouldn't take you very long to hone that instinct.
-
02-25-23 13:06 #5886Regular Member

Posts: 3Legit? Nope!
Not even close. The photo is used all the time by other scammers and the phone number shows up all over PA. Skip it.
Originally Posted by RB968
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-23 19:57 #5885Regular Member

Posts: 3Is this post legit?
-
02-24-23 14:50 #5884Senior Member

Posts: 423Thanks for the thoughtful response. I just haven't kept up with the new sites and all those pictures and videos had me thinking that I was missing out. I agree that even to my untrained eye many of the pictures seemed too good to be true. The fact that I didn't see many post on this board was sort of a give away, but it's nice to confirm that I'm not missing out!
Originally Posted by Shampoo55
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-23 13:08 #5883Senior Member

Posts: 2785General Advice. Escort Aligator
Here's what I'd say. EA. Listcrawler is rife with fakes and scammers.
Originally Posted by Mythbuster
[View Original Post]
1. Any post that does NOT list a location in the area is an AVOID. I. e. Bensalem, Olney, KOP, Delco South Philly. Same goes for just Philly. Usually these are scammers posting or girls so dumb as to not know where they are located. Otherwise you could be up in Doylestown talking to a girl in Marcus Hook and the travel is prohibitive. Why waste time having to "AXE" where a girls is located, most get pizzed off easily.
2. Pictures. Learn to look at pics and tell which ones are professionally done or stolen off of OF or some other sites. Seems like a majority of posts are using "borrowed" pics. When I find a girl who "qualifies" on these two criteria I always search her pics with google images. Once I find pics are borrowed, I. E. Point to a page somewhere, I move on. Whatcha gunna do when the pics get the little head thinking and what opens the door is a 5'2" 350# but ugly chick? Are you prepared to walk away, avoid drama and end up with blue balls?
3. Phone number- yeah, I know, new area codes & people move around and keep their old numbers, but usually a girl in the bidness has a local area code. It s easy enough to get an App number with local area code. Out of town codes: scammer? Visitor? Something else? If a girl says she's visiting, then she can do a 'hit & run' visit. No care as to the quality of dates and by the time she gets a widely publicized bad reputation, she's gone.
4. Posting rates isn't a problem for this chair. If a girl states sex acts and money compensation, she's breaking the law. Yeah, I know "everyone is doing it!" Good idea until it isn't: opsec. Plus these days most girls on EA are just a step above SWers or are SWs who got online. A LOT of what is posted there has a severe case of GPS. So I preferred to NEGOTIATE a donation for their time & companionship or body rub, with the girl. Once again compensation is another exclusionary criteria. Seems like a bunch of guys who just moved into the extra discretionary spending realm will pay whatever is asked. It's too bad, as good stuff can be had for a reasonable rate, if one just plays the game.
So that's my view, perhaps others have different experiences they'd like to share?
In general, better fishing elsewhere, but occasionally a gem can be found.
-
02-24-23 05:55 #5882Senior Member

Posts: 985Price?
It was $280 for outcall, no incall option.
Originally Posted by BigStig860
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-23 23:36 #5881Senior Member

Posts: 446Nicole
Nicole has been my go to for the past year now. Even with the knowledge of her past there hasn't been a single issue.
Originally Posted by JTerry26
[View Original Post]
Was making plans to see her too, grabbing a center city hotel before her departure. Think it's just a birthday trip from what I saw on a previous ad. What was her hhr philly outcall rate? I don't do anything but an hour with her.
Nothing better in the area than Nicole that's for sure. Unless you're looking for bottom feeders, plenty of that around.
But I get it, I have a handful I won't go near up my way from based on their past.
To each their own.
Stay Safe.
Link will last.
https://sumosear.ch/phone/267-730-5584
-
02-23-23 22:30 #5880Senior Member

Posts: 423General advise on escortalligator
I've done everything in the the Philly area but I've been out of the streetwalker / escort game for almost 20 years now. I' m more of a SD / SB guy now but sometimes the skills are lacking. When I was in the game there was no escortalligator. You just went to TER or that agency out of Miami (I forget the name). There was of course backpage too. There seems to be a lot of promising links on the ecortalligator with videos of cute girls. Is this reality? Are the girls real? They never seem to post rates which seems weird. I'm just trying to get a general feel for the website. Thanks in advance and if I can help you out in the SD / SB world just ask!










Reply With Quote




