Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,416 to 2,430 of 13126
-
03-03-23 14:42 #10711Senior Member

Posts: 136New maps?
Hey guys,
I haven't posted in a while but I check the forums still. I haven't been to the avenue in months, but I saw people posting about things on 'old York road' and I had to google it to see what is up with that place. Is it worth checking out when Kensington is light on talent? I noticed some discussions about other cities, and I've only picked up in 3 heavy mongering areas. One was in Ohio (I believe Columbus) where the info was so good I found a BBBJ in 10 minutes. For a Jackson! The other is LA where the girls are charging 60 to 80 and they walk around like what you'd think a hooker would look like in an 80's movie. Bras and panties only etc.
Philadelphia is a bit grimier, but there are a lot of posters here who share information so we are very fortunate. I've never been scammed in Philly (have in LA!) but I'm also more cautious in philly due to the nature of the city.
I did pick up one girl near the 7 eleven and she was blond, long hair, lots and lots of freckles forgot her name. She looked decent and was wearing too many layers of clothes (we'll get to that later). Jackson for a toppy and two jacksons for half and half. Nice. Since it was near Christmas I tipped her extra since it was cold out. After we did the deed she took fucking forever to pull her pants back over her which frightened me as once I'm done I want to drop her off and get the hell out of there. Overall a good experience since she didn't complain or try to scam or ask for the money up front.
I've tried torresdale according to the SW stroll maps (for those who want to find it, Forums - amateurs - SW stroll maps) and have been unable to find anything (even looked a documentary about the locals their complaining about SW's, even in that video the streets were empty).
For those who are new to this site, welcome. Once upon a time I didn't even know you could pick girls up off the streets. I thought you're only access to this profession was backpage (that's when I started!) and I knew I'd go broke if I didn't find a cheaper option. If you are new read the rules while at home in an 'incognito' browser. Then read other people's posts, especially senior members as they've given me valuable lessons that I didn't have to learn on my own. Then one day when you try it out for yourself do not be in a rush and once again read the rules, but do not stop on a street with lots of homeless / vagrants to read this as. Well I'm pretty sure its written in the rules somewhere to be aware of dangers other than the cops and talent!
Best of luck!
-
03-03-23 10:57 #10710Banned Member

Posts: 426Damn they are still wasting their time arresting Pros?
Originally Posted by HugeMat
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-23 04:25 #10709Senior Member

Posts: 294Apple
Just post your review. Sounds like you are Captain Save A Hoe looking for info on her.
Originally Posted by ANewCad
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-23 19:35 #10708Senior Member

Posts: 645Last time I saw Kristen like 2 months ago she told me she had gotten picked up by an undercover and taken to the precinct. She said the police told her that they were doing stings during the mid weeknights (Tues / Wed) or (Wed / Thurs).
Originally Posted by DonTrask
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-23 11:15 #10707Senior Member

Posts: 748I will rotate when I go out so I have a better understanding of what to expect. I'll go out sometimes in the morning. Other times I might visit in the afternoon or early evening. Another time I might roll out at three in the morning. I switch it up to see who's available. Or what various issues there could be that could cause me unnecessary grief.
Originally Posted by DonTrask
[View Original Post]
Ever since the shootout on Allegheny a few months ago the city has increased the police presence from Lehigh to KnA. At times they will go as far as Tioga. Remember there is a huge shortage of qualified applicants for the job. If one takes a closer look one will see some of those cars have nobody in them and are strategically placed as a deterrent. The police are more concerned about the shootings and drugs than they are about removing wage earners from the strip. Rightly so. How long will that last? Most likely till they come up with a more effective plan to make the area safe that is acceptable to the voters.
I'm not a big fan of the police as there are so many rogues, especially around Kensington streets. To be fair, I will say that many would rather have a safe area to work than always have to look over their shoulder. The thugs around Kensington have no fear of the police. They will shoot them if they are cornered.
As for the stories told by pole lickers, don't believe all that they tell you and only half of what you see. They lie to their own mom so why not us? That's not to say there's not some nut job cruising and beating the girls. They have always been out there. There are a lot of women haters running around. Especially at the playground.
There are guys that hate women so much they knowingly have STDs such as the drip or creepy crawlers in the crotch, or HIV, that intentionally try and pass that to a girl. She in turn gives it to the guys she sees.
Many of the girls simply spread stories hoping a guy will believe them and take her rather than continue the quest to find what the girl wants him to believe is not there. The girls will spread rumors to make themselves the best available option. There are plenty of guys that will take what they can get as opposed to getting what they want.
No two situations are the same out there. It is up to each of us to keep ourselves safe and have the best adventure with the least drama. Remember this if nothing else. The only thing certain out there is nothing is certain. So, always evaluate every encounter with a grain of salt. Never be so bold we can't or won't walk away. Never take what's available because it could be our worst mistake.
If she's not what we want then why see her? Have enough self-confidence in knowing we can get what we want.
Make our plan before going out then work the plan. If a girl isn't part of the original plan don't place her in it without some thought. Remain legal and we have no worries with LEO.
Nothing beats safety and common sense. NOTHING. Me, I'm just an 'OL Gator.
-
03-02-23 06:51 #10706Senior Member

Posts: 251How can I find her?
Originally Posted by ANewCad
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-23 00:55 #10705Senior Member

Posts: 888A Wed night on K Avenue
I normally monger right after 5 PM but I took a client to the Flyers game so I hit K Avenue between 11 PM and midnight. It was disappointing on a number of fronts. First, there must have been 8 cop cars, each strategically placed every 4 blocks with the lights flashing up and down the length of K Ave. Never saw that before but little deters me in my hunt for a decent BJ. Pickings were real slim but I soon settled on a half way decent blonde who surprising was sporting an impressive pair of tits which you would have never guessed were there because of her bulky coat.
Off to find a quiet place so she could show me her skill set. Gave a decent BJ at first but kept stopping due to paranoia and most likely her medication. Then she wanted to double her wages by claiming she usually uses a rubber and I was getting it bare. The last straw was when she kept asking me if I was close and that is a mood killer.
But on my way to drop her off, she mentioned the police presence was due to a bad dude hurting SW's and they were out to catch him. She also told me there were doing a sweep of SW's giving them 90 day jail sentences in an attempt to lessen the demand by eliminating the supply. I find most SW gossip to be wide of the mark and especially given the Philly DAs anouncement that prostitution would be ignored by the police because they have higher priorities.
Not sure what is true, my SW tonight won't soon be nominated for any Mensa awards but I thought I'd throw it out there for anybody who might have heard of similar stories.
-
03-01-23 04:25 #10704Senior Member

Posts: 229The Good Old Days-Nostalgia
Back in the 1980's there were literally over 1,000 SW out each night in Times Square and hundreds in NJ, Philly, etc, etc. I partook back then but being a young guy with limited income, my money would only get so much. Wish we had that kind of selection nowadays.
https://youtu.be/Sn1ggsuE5SU
-
02-28-23 18:15 #10703Senior Member

Posts: 750This could possibly be post I've ever read on this board. Epic! Thanks Gator!
Originally Posted by Gator145
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-23 16:13 #10702Senior Member

Posts: 47Rainy night
Made a pass last night, rain seems to have kept things slower. Picked one BSW up near jasper, well worth the stop. Seemed to be an active LE evening as well.
-
02-28-23 13:29 #10701Banned Member

Posts: 426Brunette Heather
Heather is back out around Jasper in her heels and big titties.
Looks pretty good for a Streetwalker. Smells good most of the time too.
She used to be my #3 favorite behind Kristen and Fat booty Heather.
I have her number for trade with Senior members.
-
02-28-23 12:19 #10700Asshole

Posts: 399Looks fun but too much baggage
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OS2RHnEfiIA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cI8HCN1AFg4
This one looks like she would have been fun. But it looks like the drugs make her crazier than normal. Too bad.
Seems like she made a few bad choices in life and looks like things will just get worse with no one around to help.
-
02-26-23 22:23 #10699Senior Member

Posts: 150Apple
I'd love to take a bite of that apple. Do you have more photos showing her body?
Originally Posted by ANewCad
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-23 13:25 #10698Senior Member

Posts: 748Glad you got them out of your vehicle without issues. They all play that wasting their time bullshit. They aren't late for some board meeting at General Motors. So you did the right thing by not giving in. They waste more of their own time standing around staring at things only they can see. Don't fall for that crap. There are plenty of trap dates out there on the strip. It's easy pickings for them. Guys come here from West I can't get any pussy. They want to get laid so they come here. Many are just trying to scratch an itch and then want to leave with no drama. The trap dates know that and these guys seem to stick out like genital warts. These dates prey on these guys. You might have run into one of them. There are a lot of ways to pick them out when they are close. At a distance, it can prove to be difficult. Most important whatever you did, seems to have worked for you. Glad it didn't develop into an issue for you. Me, I'm just an 'OL Gator.
Originally Posted by JustHawksKc
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-23 13:02 #10697Regular Member

Posts: 3Apple
New to this website, but wanted to ask about a SW that I've been working with off and on for a while. Her name is "Apple" and she frequents K & A on regular basis. She may go by other aliases. If anyone has had experiences I'd like to know, if not. I'll post a review for the group.
Thanks,
Cad.












Reply With Quote





