Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 163 of 876 FirstFirst ... 63 113 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 213 263 663 ... LastLast
Results 2,431 to 2,445 of 13126
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10696
    Quote Originally Posted by HankScorpio  [View Original Post]
    I knew her back then. I would not say she was model material at all. I would just say she was a regular girl. Back then she still had the cleanliness of a regular girl. Through the months on the ave, she has not been taking care of herself and now she just looks and smells like a homeless woman.

    There is only one girl out there who I would say is model material. She's tall, slender, a little green in her hair. Very model like. She also has a nice rack underneath but she's been losing weight so they shrank a bit.
    I think you first met her after she fell off.

  2. #10695

    Visiting the area for work

    Decided to check out the Kensington stroll tonight. Wow. What a shit show that street has become. From the zombies and trash all over the place to the motorcycle boys doing wheelies all up and down the road I felt like I was an extra in a mad max movie. There were a couple nice looking walkers near Buckius, but by the time I got turned around they were gone. I finally settled on one that looked half aware of what was happening. Got her in the car and got a closer look and I'm 95% sure it was a guy. No problem, I just pulled back over and asked "them" to get out of the car. Tried to pressure me for some money for wasting time. I stood firm and refused to give any. Big disappointment. I will try again but am not hopeful.

  3. #10694
    Quote Originally Posted by HugeMat  [View Original Post]
    Where at on the ave did you see the bleach blonde with the D cups?
    She said she can usually be found on the south west part of the ave.

    Generally I tend to find better ones south west of Allegheny. Although there are definitely good and bad on both sides.

  4. #10693

    Recent visit

    Stayed nearby, went for a drive at night. First night I found Jamie near Clearfield, late 30's brunette, had fairly sturdy non-skeletal legs. She was OK, good BJ, didn't want to give me a backdoor pass but agreed to at least try, which wasn't successful. Got there in her snug box instead.

    Next night picked up Natasha around Jasper / Hazzard who looked a bit like the Fran chick from The Nanny. She was willing to try what I wanted, but wasn't enthused. We got along great however, and got into it, and we both got a good result. Nice body, just a few marks from picking here and there.

  5. #10692
    Quote Originally Posted by HankScorpio  [View Original Post]
    Picked up one absolute hottie. Young, bleached blonde hair, solid BJ, clean looking, tight pussy, great attitude, great curvy body with nice man made d cups. I'd say a solid 9. 5 out of 10, even by non-SW standards. The only bad thing I can say is that she had one visible track mark, not a big deal, especially by Kensington standards. It was my first time seeing her but she said she's been in Kensington for years. She said she sticks to a small number of regulars that are more like sugar daddies but she recently lost her phone. I was just lucky enough to be in the right place and right time to pick up this gem. It was like winning the lotto.

    Later another SW. This one was a regular of mine but she disappeared for a while. She said she only does online ads now and refuses to walk the ave anymore. She said she was glad to run into me because someone stole her phone and she can't post ads anymore. I gave her a good boning and sent her on her way. It was like reuniting with a former lover. Her kitty felt better than before because she said she was mainly doing bjs recently. I could tell she really enjoyed my member pounding away inside her.

    Another regular of mine keeps texting me to meet up but keeps falling asleep and missing our arranged meeting times. She is very unreliable. I'm surprised she has managed to keep a phone for so long.

    These days I don't even bother saving people's numbers in my phone or even asking to exchange numbers. They are so bad at keeping their phone so it's not even worth it. If they are really hot, I'd still try to exchange numbers but I don't expect them to be reachable.
    Where at on the ave did you see the bleach blonde with the D cups?

  6. #10691

    Found a fun one

    Found a fun BSW last night, skinny, tight little ass. Gave a good blow, sucked while I drove over to a spot. Duchess she said her name was, ill certainly be looking for her again. Worth the extra few minutes driving around to scout.

  7. #10690
    Quote Originally Posted by RoboPimp  [View Original Post]
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JlPSEN0gnLU

    I remember when Brittany first got to the ave.

    She could have been a Super Model.
    Quote Originally Posted by Davey1965  [View Original Post]
    Wow. Looking at YouTube I almost can't picture her at one time being model material. Sad.
    I knew her back then. I would not say she was model material at all. I would just say she was a regular girl. Back then she still had the cleanliness of a regular girl. Through the months on the ave, she has not been taking care of herself and now she just looks and smells like a homeless woman.

    There is only one girl out there who I would say is model material. She's tall, slender, a little green in her hair. Very model like. She also has a nice rack underneath but she's been losing weight so they shrank a bit.

  8. #10689

    Girls and their phones

    Picked up one absolute hottie. Young, bleached blonde hair, solid BJ, clean looking, tight pussy, great attitude, great curvy body with nice man made d cups. I'd say a solid 9. 5 out of 10, even by non-SW standards. The only bad thing I can say is that she had one visible track mark, not a big deal, especially by Kensington standards. It was my first time seeing her but she said she's been in Kensington for years. She said she sticks to a small number of regulars that are more like sugar daddies but she recently lost her phone. I was just lucky enough to be in the right place and right time to pick up this gem. It was like winning the lotto.

    Later another SW. This one was a regular of mine but she disappeared for a while. She said she only does online ads now and refuses to walk the ave anymore. She said she was glad to run into me because someone stole her phone and she can't post ads anymore. I gave her a good boning and sent her on her way. It was like reuniting with a former lover. Her kitty felt better than before because she said she was mainly doing bjs recently. I could tell she really enjoyed my member pounding away inside her.

    Another regular of mine keeps texting me to meet up but keeps falling asleep and missing our arranged meeting times. She is very unreliable. I'm surprised she has managed to keep a phone for so long.

    These days I don't even bother saving people's numbers in my phone or even asking to exchange numbers. They are so bad at keeping their phone so it's not even worth it. If they are really hot, I'd still try to exchange numbers but I don't expect them to be reachable.

  9. #10688

    Brittnay

    Quote Originally Posted by Davey1965  [View Original Post]
    Wow. Looking at YouTube I almost can't picture her at one time being model material. Sad.
    Not the same Brittany. The Brittany that works the Bull area is small petite, post in her tongue. My new ATF.

  10. #10687
    Quote Originally Posted by RoboPimp  [View Original Post]
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JlPSEN0gnLU

    I remember when Brittany first got to the ave.

    She could have been a Super Model.

    Tall, breasty, hips and ass crazy.

    Super Wet Beejay.

    Patient and willing to do 2 in a row.

    She fell off hard.

    I don't even roll my window down for her now.
    Wow. Looking at YouTube I almost can't picture her at one time being model material. Sad.

  11. #10686

    Can't help by weigh in on this one!

    Quote Originally Posted by MidniteCowboy5  [View Original Post]
    Is it possible to lose interest in having sex w regular girls once you have been introduced and participated in the game? Something like a hooker's chokehold? Its like sws are a kink, a complete underworld that becomes a hypnotic craving. Normal? Escapable?
    Sex will always be the aphrodisiac, no matter if its the girl next door or the slutty dressed SW. It's the lure, its the path to the promised land that differs between the two but I don't see a logical reason anyone's interest should wane in the least.

    Where is does poses its risk is in your expectations. Ever had a SW go down on you all the way and you couldn't help but grab her pistol grip ears and face fuck her so hard you put a dent in the back of her throat? I wouldn't recommend that move with the girl next door if you value your reputation at the local country club where both of you share a common social circle of friends. The point being the level of sexual performance and the range of kink activities surely differ but then again, isn't that what the twenty dollar bill is for? Relax Francis, take a lap around Kensington Avenue, the sexual playground of the perv's, and misfits where the everyday housewife is excused from blowing her husband this week because he has already partaken of the services of a true professional. Kinda brings a tear to my eye just thinking about it.

  12. #10685
    Quote Originally Posted by MidniteCowboy5  [View Original Post]
    Is it possible to lose interest in having sex w regular girls once you have been introduced and participated in the game? Something like a hooker's chokehold? Its like sws are a kink, a complete underworld that becomes a hypnotic craving. Normal? Escapable?
    I find pay to play action addicting. There's always variety and it's all about ME.

    I don't need to worry about performing for her.

    Is my dock big enough or does she like this or is she going to cum.

    No performance anxiety ever with street walkers.

    But I realize I'm incapable of having a normal relationship with a normal woman because of this.

    Casual dating and hookups is all I do outside of street walkers and seeking arrangements.

    No wife no drama no relationships no monogamy.

  13. #10684

    Sheesh

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JlPSEN0gnLU

    I remember when Brittany first got to the ave.

    She could have been a Super Model.

    Tall, breasty, hips and ass crazy.

    Super Wet Beejay.

    Patient and willing to do 2 in a row.

    She fell off hard.

    I don't even roll my window down for her now.

  14. #10683
    Quote Originally Posted by MidniteCowboy5  [View Original Post]
    Is it possible to lose interest in having sex w regular girls once you have been introduced and participated in the game? Something like a hooker's chokehold? Its like sws are a kink, a complete underworld that becomes a hypnotic craving. Normal? Escapable?
    No. You'll still be attracted to normal women. There's things they offer that SWs don't.

    For example a Clean Azzhole and no Drug dealers memorizing your plate nearby.

    Regular girls don't give good Beejays tho.

    But its hard to stand on either side being the best because ALL women have sex with ultieror motives.

    They both want your resources.

    One just gets them up front.

  15. #10682
    Quote Originally Posted by Gator145  [View Original Post]
    Brittany can be found daily walking between Clearfield and Cambria area. She spends a lot of time near Prevention Point. She cries a lot about her self-created issues. Shops at Clearfield and also Needle Park. That girl can be a strange cup of tea at times. Likes her candy and will get a bit like a parakeet out of its cage. Little Chrissy on the other hand is a bit laid back. She can be found at Buckius to Pike almost any time of day now that she's back in the game. Still has that loser she thinks she loves close by. Doesn't stray much except to shop and then back to the corner. The last time I saw her she had some strong hygiene issues going on. Not sure if that has improved or not. YMMV. Me I'm just an 'OL Gator.
    Absolutley right about Crissy.

    I'd like to pay her better but I know 100% of the money is going to that BUM she's with. So I only give her a Jackson.

    Fk that that Crumb-bum leeching off her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape