Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,736 to 9,750 of 61379
-
02-25-23 14:45 #51644Regular Member

Posts: 24On the hunt.
Went looking for her the afternoon. Came up empty, not much talent out otherwise. I guess they were afraid of the snow flurries.
Originally Posted by LetMeTellYou
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-23 13:17 #51643Senior Member

Posts: 1318Sounds like you're saying she didn't pass the smell test. Wait until Summer time when they're really raunchy. One whiff gets you hacking guts.
Originally Posted by RockyB
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-23 12:17 #51642Senior Member

Posts: 36I think I know who you are talking about, she lives in a abando at the corner of FH.
Originally Posted by RockyB
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-23 11:35 #51641Senior Member

Posts: 165London
Hey. If you're talking about BSW London, then yeah. Ran into her last night, but was on her way to a date.
Originally Posted by Tony1984
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-23 11:04 #51640I don't know why but according to far too many people this guy is posting false info to troll people. You should put him on your ignore list.

Posts: 329Civi's even walkers what is out there
Any spotted women on Baltimore National? Any new loops to check out? Making some adjustments should yield results. Been relaxing staying focus haven't read the forum in awhile looking for good talent and new talent. Last time I drove through the loops not long ago in the day time not much out.
No new photos looking to take some new ones.
The last one I saw was named Rosie never called her number since the number was different from the number she gave me the first time not bad from what I remember claimed to be 50 yrs old maybe older overall the same compared to the younger versions worth the pick up and the tiny hassle.
-
02-25-23 08:48 #51639Regular Member

Posts: 21London
Is London around.
-
02-25-23 00:01 #51638Senior Member

Posts: 165Mystery lady
She said Jovan, but also goes by some other name too.
Originally Posted by Klove48
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-23 22:47 #51637Senior Member

Posts: 208I hear ya
Forget about the good 'ole 90's when the streets were literarily a bazaar of lust fulfillment, filled with a kaleidoscope of options that ran whole gamut. I can mused about an instance during the fall of 1998 when a group of hot girls, all dressed to kill, perhaps on their way to a party, were just hanging out in the front yard of a corner house down the street from the post office, across from the Westside shopping center. A particularly striking blonde, and they would all make many of the so call on-line Sugar Babies look pedestrian by comparison, in her early 20's gave me "the look". And as it turned out, she was just a regular girl looking to make a few extra bucks to have fun with. Suffice to say, I obliged during the next few weeks, again and aging, and along the way, a threesome with her hot Asian and her double D, red-headed, friend. I can go on and on, and experiences like this were far more common than just finding a tolerable SW nowadays that's not totally strung-out.
Originally Posted by RockyB
[View Original Post]
And today, the paradigm shift of the SW game is complete and absolute, even compared to just a few years ago, for whatever reasons, is beyond both horrifying and sad.
-
02-24-23 22:22 #51636Senior Member

Posts: 1126They all use to be.
Man, what's going on out there. They all look sickly and smelling bad. Thicc girls aren't anymore, and hygiene is out the window I guess. Has me thinking about taking a break as well. Online ain't that great either. A few street girls are on there asking for ES money. That ain't good either. SmH!
Phyuck!
Originally Posted by RockyB
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by NiteTimer
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-23 20:38 #51635Senior Member

Posts: 201Tapping out
Ran into a girl (doesn't really matter who) over in CB. She hopped into the car and I was immediately hit with the stench of piss and mold. Threw a few bucks at her to get her out of the car. That my friends was the last straw. In the last year this has become more the norm than the exception. I'm definitely taking a break. Might move online since that seems to be where the decent girls have gone. Man its just not worth the tank of gas anymore.
-
02-24-23 19:18 #51634Senior Member

Posts: 47Passing thru
Going to be thru for a few Saturday nights, looking to get something going. Read back 20/30 pages, just wondering best spots to roll through, or avoid. BSW, WSW, doesn't matter. Anyone worth looking for?
-
02-24-23 17:55 #51633Senior Member

Posts: 422This is Tori
Picked her up last night. Good submissive white girl with monster head skills. Wish I filled her up.
Originally Posted by BlueEyesFun
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-23 17:50 #51632Senior Member

Posts: 422True.
Both told me they're up to being filled with baby batter and if I had picked up Renee before I got tori I would have filled Renee up in a heartbeat. Even tho she smokes from a pipe, I want to make her my go to so she can smoke mine. Still, 2 bbbjs with swallowing from two white girls for $20 bucks each is a godsend. I've never been that lucky mongering.
Originally Posted by BigPappay
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-23 17:18 #51631Senior Member

Posts: 1370Mystery Lady
What was her name?
Originally Posted by HerStorm
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-23 16:29 #51630Banned Member

Posts: 250More ofvher.
Originally Posted by ShadowFox76
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




