Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,211 to 6,225 of 24046
-
02-26-23 16:40 #17836Regular Member

Posts: 14Shannon can be flakey, but she's worth seeing
Shannon has a tendency to get distracted, especially if you haven't seen her before, and her scheduling can get haywire. She's also very popular as a result of her rates and services.
Originally Posted by DontBanme
[View Original Post]
If you can make it in to see her, though, she'll show you a very good time.
-
02-26-23 16:26 #17835Senior Member

Posts: 335ACS Springfield
Visited Sara, she's leaving today (Sunday). 25 and super hot Columbian with a this waist and bubble butt. OMG so HOT.
Catch her if you can. I went for the QV /100.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...inia/116869040
-
02-26-23 14:31 #17834Regular Member

Posts: 22[Deleted by Admin]
Do you see where it says "Report Post?"
A2
-
02-26-23 06:12 #17833Senior Member

Posts: 151Someone at The other board pointed out this was her profile.
Originally Posted by Navajo101
[View Original Post]
https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...3774223-368613
https://www.theeroticreview.com/disc...91?frmSearch=1#314391.
-
02-26-23 01:48 #17832Regular Member

Posts: 4Daisy from Chantilly?
As much as I love seeing Tina, Daisy was my ATF when she was here. She just stopped posting so not sure if she's on state vacation or just retired. Anyon remember her? She was a bbw with ggantic titties, mixed race I believe blk & white.
She would always have cats in the room.
-
02-25-23 23:54 #17831Senior Member

Posts: 365Lola
Don't go see this chick. I quit half way through our session. Why? Well it's because her pussy has one of the foulest odors I ever smelt. I don't know what she got goin on, but her hygiene is trash. Also she only sucks dick for 30 seconds then wants doggy. A total rush job. You've been warned.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...inia/116710975
-
02-25-23 21:35 #17830Senior Member

Posts: 231Michelle Springfield
I have also taken the plunge. Was difficult at first to meet up; originally scheduled to meet at 9:30, lost contact, and then heard back around 10 to meet up at 10:30. I had bailed, but opted to return and was very pleased. So friendly and easy to talk to and an oral demon during our visit. BBBJ, DT, DT hanging off the foldout bed, gagging, balls, fingers with squirting. Also, she was able to overlook the lack of a shower as I was in a rush and busy, but she got down and gave a great washing with her tongue. We finished up in covered RCG and Mish with a facial to finish and plenty of video of the whole half hour with no rush. Definitely want to meet up again. Was funny that she asked if I saw her reviews and mentioned to ignore the stabbing one, LOL.
Originally Posted by ShootAndRoll
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-23 11:15 #17829Senior Member

Posts: 328Easy
I have Pics but not sending them.
Originally Posted by AcesChris
[View Original Post]
Tina is easy to identify even if you have never met her. When the door opens she will be hiding behind it and just out and hit you with a DFK; I mean mouth open wide and sticking her tongue down your throat. If you still have reservations just ask "are you Tina" All of this before you leave a donation. If it is not Tina then you can take what is available or text back the handler and wait until Tina is available.
After she undresses you will notice tree like tats under her man mades to cover up the scars if you still have any doubts.
-
02-25-23 09:32 #17828Senior Member

Posts: 169Angel Sammy
I know I've seen so about Angel here but am coming up empty on searches. She has gone by many different versions of Angel, Sammy, Angel Sammy, etc.
Any help would be appreciated. Maybe old guy IT issues.
https://tryst.link/escort/angelsammy717
-
02-25-23 09:18 #17827Senior Member

Posts: 176Comment #17570 is the only review for the Harley you're referring too. The other Harleys are different individuals.
Originally Posted by JanusCanal84
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-23 08:28 #17826Senior Member

Posts: 541Harley
Morning lads I'm not familiar with the NoVa crew but was wondering if anyone has an info on this lass. I searched the forums and found some hits and wanted to make sure she's the one being reviewed.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...inia/116553654
-
02-25-23 08:28 #17825Forum Advertiser

Posts: 37Tina Pic?
Hi all!
Anyone want to send me a pic / video of Tina? I just want to make sure I get her and not someone else when I reach out and visit. Thanks I'm advance.
Originally Posted by FourNick8
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-23 23:52 #17824Senior Member

Posts: 166C'Mon. Man
Learn to scroll a little bit. Only a few days ago. #17779. Search function, or advanced search work great, although just look back over recent info for this.
Originally Posted by DigDeeper
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-23 20:44 #17823Senior Member

Posts: 169Reviews
She has good reviews on ThE otheR board.
Originally Posted by Pyty11
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-23 20:11 #17822Senior Member

Posts: 49With all your respect, but your post looks more like a sales person, than giving more good info. Specially when it's only your second post. Please provide more info about your session.
Originally Posted by FlynnJonesFd
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





