Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 163 of 376 FirstFirst ... 63 113 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 213 263 ... LastLast
Results 2,431 to 2,445 of 5633
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3203

    Sad News

    Quote Originally Posted by Go4MN  [View Original Post]
    Tried to set up an appointment on Monday thru text. Got a message back that just said "Business is closed permanently". Check out Lucky and it says they are "Temporarily Closed". I found a post that says they may be moving to new location. Anyone know anything?

    Thanks.
    No intel, but sad news about Beauty Loyalty. That was one of my favorite spots.

  2. #3202
    Senior Member


    Posts: 213

    Beauty Loyalty

    Tried to set up an appointment on Monday thru text. Got a message back that just said "Business is closed permanently". Check out Lucky and it says they are "Temporarily Closed". I found a post that says they may be moving to new location. Anyone know anything?

    Thanks.

  3. #3201

    POOG's.

    Clear your messages. I've been trying to PM you for a while. I have some intel to share!
    If anyone else is interested in sharing back and forth, PM me!

    Good luck fellas!

  4. #3200

    Red Wing

    Quote Originally Posted by BourbonRocks  [View Original Post]
    I always try to put the tip inside my provider!

    Seriously, they are providing a service, for some it might be the only money they see. But tip based on what you feel is generous but fair.

    A random, is there anything to do in red wing?
    There is an AMP in Red Wing that is pretty good. I have been a few times and always left happy.

    I would go there more often if it wasn't such a long drive for me.

  5. #3199

    Just had to

    Quote Originally Posted by HanSolo01  [View Original Post]
    Is it customary to tip indie massage providers?
    I always try to put the tip inside my provider!

    Seriously, they are providing a service, for some it might be the only money they see. But tip based on what you feel is generous but fair.

    A random, is there anything to do in red wing?

  6. #3198

    Not how it works.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lucifer22  [View Original Post]
    Some one message me with new spots. I have one too to give.
    If you have something, share it. Thank you.

    If you're really stuck, go back over the last 6 months in this forum. L1 and up is available still. Look for reviews by Senior members.

  7. #3197

    Need new spots!

    Some one message me with new spots. I have one too to give.

  8. #3196

    Tip?

    Is it customary to tip indie massage providers?

  9. #3195
    Quote Originally Posted by MitchP4735  [View Original Post]
    I've seen Lily a number of times. Those are real pics. A bit mechanical. I think she has a rocking body but she is not much for talking. Gets the job done.

  10. #3194

    Harmony

    Don't remember the name, but mid 40's skinny. Very good massage, the attention while face down was one of the best, they way she went around the plums under the thigh and up through the backside was one of the best.

    I was then given food by the two ladies, two different vegetable salads and a Chinese pork bun. They were so excited to provide they had me sit and kept brining in food to try! Overall a 10 experience! Be gentle and nice to these ladies and they will enjoy the heck out of you!

  11. #3193

    Mystic / Amazing

    Quote Originally Posted by OnlyMe1234  [View Original Post]
    Google has Mystic at 2314 but their website and just about everyone else has them at 2312, the same as Amazing. It appears they are one and the same now.
    Stopped in today and yes, they are one in the same. It says Mystic on the outside door front and inside it is Amazing. They do have rooms with doors and futons available which is a plus. The shower they have is a walk-in shower that is "Self Serve" according to the 60 ish Chinese woman who showed me around. Based on past no luck at the old Amazing location (after two tries) , and the woman who wanted to give me a massage, I passed.

  12. #3192
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesAndrews  [View Original Post]
    Stop in on me advice, he claim his college buddies got it all the time. Absolute nothing and the two places are one location and the same. They answered both phones however. Its difficult getting L1 in rural areas as everyone knows what going on and Le will shut it down in a heartbeat.
    I've tried two Marshall spots and had no luck at either. A town about 75 minutes from there is a goldmine for L1. Batting 100% at 3 different joints. PM me for details.

  13. #3191

    Nothing

    Quote Originally Posted by DDragon69  [View Original Post]
    Curious if anyone has any info on either AMP in Marshall?

    Stopped by late on Sunday but both were closed. Just curious if I should make an effort to get back out there? Or if it's just L1 around metro?
    Stop in on me advice, he claim his college buddies got it all the time. Absolute nothing and the two places are one location and the same. They answered both phones however. Its difficult getting L1 in rural areas as everyone knows what going on and Le will shut it down in a heartbeat.

  14. #3190
    Senior Member


    Posts: 213

    Marshall

    Quote Originally Posted by DDragon69  [View Original Post]
    Curious if anyone has any info on either AMP in Marshall?

    Stopped by late on Sunday but both were closed. Just curious if I should make an effort to get back out there? Or if it's just L1 around metro?
    Been down there a bunch with no results. They always seem close, but never cross the line.

  15. #3189
    Quote Originally Posted by PussyEate45  [View Original Post]
    I went she teased me but no he and told me come in today but I don't know if anything will happen anyone know any tips.
    Go in the second time and after the flip go for it. If it doesn't happen, it will never happen. These Asian massage joint owners are well aware of the reputation that comes with the territory. Legit joints will either lean into it and take the free traffic from horny johns or completely try to dissuade it and put up a legit front (plenty of reviews on Google from ladies, modern lobby designs, nice websites, etc.).

    AFAIK, Mystic has always been legit. If you want to save some bucks, don't go back. I've never missed an HE only to return and get one later myself.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape