Thread: NoVA SugarBabies
+
Add Report
Results 7,111 to 7,125 of 18392
-
02-24-23 16:59 #11282Senior Member

Posts: 1054Those pics are deceptive. She almost looks wholesome for an SA girl that put out for $$.
Originally Posted by CuriousVaMan
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-23 16:14 #11281Senior Member

Posts: 517That TikTok Alone
Kudos for finding her tiktok. What a fucking trainwreck. I kinda like her Seeking pictures, but that tiktok shit. Totally unattractive.
Originally Posted by TomFordModel
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-23 15:24 #11280Regular Member

Posts: 21Ellis
Planned a meeting with this girl: https://members.seeking.com/member/0...f-98734118a263.
She wanted $300 and to meet at a hotel in Rockville. She seemed off though the day off so I cancelled. Maybe one of you will have better luck.
-
02-24-23 13:33 #11279Senior Member

Posts: 82Golden Pussy Anonymous
I would not bother with these unless you own a bank.
Lauren527 -- no link as I thought she was fake and blocked her. Tall blonde with a different designer handbag in every pic. Text went straight to asking how much PPM. I got spooked that it was a blackmailer. But I ran into her on a vanilla site and she is real. I suspect she would be very expensive though.
BrunetteBarbie21 -- was asking mid four figures per month. I think she got it (not from me) as she disappeared shortly after asking.
https://members.seeking.com/member/3...8-68764ea1263e
WineLover -- asked for money for her car, ghosted when I did not empty my wallet.
https://members.seeking.com/member/e...3-9a7d77a72195
LovinLife -- turned down 4-5 ppm.
https://members.seeking.com/member/a...8-09f7227566ac
LadySweetiepie -- 1 k ppm. No link as she blocked me.
-
02-24-23 13:29 #11278Senior Member

Posts: 1054[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
02-24-23 13:06 #11277Senior Member

Posts: 328LovingIngénue
She's been off and on for a while. I messaged her last year with no response. Messaged again last week and she responded. Thinking about setting up a M&G. Anyone make any progress?
https://members.seeking.com/member/e...5-73a0d0f368e4
-
02-24-23 12:57 #11276Senior Member

Posts: 50Yep, that is her. Be wary of selfies from above.
Originally Posted by Dimples572
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-23 11:04 #11275Senior Member

Posts: 199These women are insane. LOL.
Originally Posted by TomFordModel
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-23 10:41 #11274Senior Member

Posts: 385I tried last year, but the logistics of when she was available sucked. No car, free from like 3 pm to 5 pm. When you consider the time you have to spend taking her to and from the FC you're lucky to get an hour in. Wasn't flexible in changing that so I passed. You can lowball based on that. I think she agreed to somewhere in the 200-300 range. Still not worth the hassle.
Originally Posted by EasyeOne
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-23 10:23 #11273Senior Member

Posts: 1021Is this her? I chatted with her, I had some of the same fears about her figure so I asked for additional pics, like a full body selfie in a bikini or something a little more revealing than what she'd sent but she refused to send anything additional so I listened to my Spidey-senses (for once LOL) and pulled the plug on moving forward. Sounds like I'm glad I did.
Originally Posted by ChadwickX
[View Original Post]
https://members.seeking.com/member/5...d-3d0b2b1feba7
-
02-24-23 07:51 #11272Senior Member

Posts: 487If a woman demands a M&G fee I pass every time.
Originally Posted by TomFordModel
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-23 01:43 #11271Senior Member

Posts: 1054https://www.tiktok.com/@dungooo?_t=8a8bKpfHPEw&_r=1
https://members.seeking.com/member/3...b-38cdd4a54e02
She has a decent profile pic. However, after texting and she lives in Woodbridge. Big nah. Total hoodrat.
-
02-23-23 23:09 #11270Senior Member

Posts: 50Report on C
So I decided to meet up with a girl who's user name is simply C on SA. If her pictures are a 10, she is a 5 in real life. Photos are highly filtered or photo shopped. She's also gained about 10 lbs since those pics and all in the gut. She came over to my place and I should've sent her home immediately, but I didn't. We talked for an hour and a half and she proposed the bedroom. I told her I wasn't into it because she didn't fully catfish me, but she kinda did with all the filters. She denied the filters and stated she was just not wearing makeup. I offered 100 to leave. She stated 400 was for her time and not anything else. I eventually caved a little and offered 100 more to leave. She did gracefully. Would leave a link, but she either disconnected or blocked me, but the user name is simply C. She is a mix of Peruvian and Iraqi, if that matters.
-
02-23-23 20:05 #11269Senior Member

Posts: 304ChadwickX is NY hero
You are doing God's work brother, thanks.
Originally Posted by ChadwickX
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-23 19:36 #11268Senior Member

Posts: 233May21
Has anyone actually met her? Easy to talk to and is DTF.
https://members.seeking.com/member/d...d-983495a0e416












Reply With Quote





