Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,876 to 7,890 of 24545
-
02-25-23 11:23 #16670Senior Member

Posts: 805Good Stuff!
Waiting / Stood Up:
Yea, whenever it happens, the longest I'll wait about 20 minutes but only because I don't really want to drive to another situation. But since my squad is normally very prompt, I'll assume something unusual happened and I'm very forgiving because IMHO, quality situations do not grow on trees. Then they'll normally have to wait 3-6 weeks to see me again because they missed their turn.
Plan B:
If possible, also have at least one Plan B ready to go for every mission.
Since I have a large squad, if stood up, it's pretty easy to simply text someone else and I'm having a good time within 15-30 minutes. There are so many benefits to taking the time and trouble to build a squad of reliable contacts that will answer the bell for you- automatically.
Waiting In Parking Lots:
I also arrive very close by the escort's location at least 15-20 minutes before the meet. I need that time to puff-up with a pen, (instead of regular Maryjane which smells much, much louder in public. Like puffing-up in my car) before the meet and I also hate having to rush anyplace.
I also do not wait in the parking lot of the site of a mission. I never want to get to the site until I know for sure the escort is going to answer the bell on time, (with prior confirmation texts like 5-10-15-20 minutes before meet time) so I'll wait somewhere normally within a couple minutes max of the site. Once I have confirmation the escort will be ready on time, I can be there in a couple minutes tops. I'll text I'm there, and normally walk in to La-La Land within a couple minutes of arriving at the real site.
That 2-10 Minute Wait: When they say give me a few minutes.
I also have a number of things to do with my phone, (a billiards game etc.) so, if I do have to wait 2-10 minutes for that very special message that says "come", the wait time flies right on by. Note: Set your monger phone to make noise with notifications when you're out on a mission so you can hear messages as they arrive.
An Hour?
I gather a guy waits over an hour only when his options are few and far in-between. It's somewhat understandable if the monger has no regulars. Maybe go get a bite to eat nearby? But that's a sad state of affairs. Especially if the monger has been in the hobby for at least a year. 6 months to a year is plenty of time for a serious monger to find at least 3-5 reliable escorts in his price range. No matter what metro area they are operating in.
Build your squad!
IMHO the best model for most serious mongers is to take the time and trouble to build a squad of reliable contacts who will answer the bell for them. Automatically every single time they venture out, and the bigger the squad the better.
Tips to meet new prospects:
Rule#1:
Do not visit escorts who do not have positive reviews because IMHO, 80% of the time, your mission will end in failure, and you asked for it.
The 3 Tips:
Let them know:
1: You're looking for regulars.
2: You will also give them a review. This helps a smart prospect show up and do their best for you.
3: Even if you are a solid 15 MinuteMan, you should see the escort for at least 30 minutes instead. At least just for the first time and then you can go back to your 15 Minuteman missions with her.
More money offered gets more respect and attention. The little bit of extra money spent to acquire new talent will be money very well spent. These 3 tactics will give new prospects more incentive to see you and help you build your squad in less time and with less effort.
If you want to ensure your Monger Program runs as smooth as possible, and you have as much trouble-free fun as possible, the building of a group of reliable contacts cannot be underestimated so that going home empty handed. Is always a remote possibility.
Happy hunting & sessions!
SJ.
Originally Posted by BusterHymen55
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-23 10:21 #16669Senior Member

Posts: 805Hot Spot!
I don't go to hotels anymore but if I did, I wouldn't go to any hotels in the hot spots like route 1 in Laurel & College Park, New Hampshire & University Blvd in Langly Park, Shady Grove Road in Gaithersburg and I heard there's also a hot spot of hotels in Alexandria.
5-6 years ago, I ran into cops 3 or 4 times over a 6-week period, coming out of hotels in those spots. None ever stopped me, but it's the last thing I needed, so I decided to find & visit only escorts working out of their own private places.
Hotels not in the hot spots are not a problem but with the hot spots chances for LEO trouble dramatically increase.
Happy hunting & sessions!
SJ.
Originally Posted by Alasqano
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-23 10:08 #16668Banned Member

Posts: 275I warned this would happen, its a bad set up. Right next to a residential area is going to generate complaints to the law. Even Helen Keller saw this coming and she's a woman.
Originally Posted by Alasqano
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-23 09:49 #16667Regular Member

Posts: 1Dinah McIntyre. Scammer
I'd heard some good things about Dinah, and I'm happy for those who might have a good relationship with her. Unfortunately, I pre-paid for a session for the next day, based on those "specials" she runs. The session never happened, and she spent the next two weeks wasting my time, coming up with every excuse possible, then ghosting me. Losing the money is fine, but I'd rarely seen such dedication to excuse making in my entire life. The work it took on her end to scam a little money out of me was admirable in a sense, but I feel I owe it to others to at least report it. I think she's a dishonest actor, and I'd look elsewhere. I'm disappointed too, because I wanted to think she was cool and had some integrity.
https://tryst.link/massage/dinah-mcintyre
-
02-25-23 04:39 #16666Senior Member

Posts: 530Dope
Service was just ok. She has a dope habit. BJ was about a 6. Snatch 7.
Originally Posted by Fuzby69
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-23 04:14 #16665Senior Member

Posts: 396Too Hot.
You all know the place. The Laurel hotel has gotten way too hot. I drove by it a few times and there was all kinds of foot traffic and cars moving in and out of that place. Even in the late-night-and-very-early morning hours. People were eyeing each other and passing cars suspiciously as well. At this rate, it's only a matter of time before that place gets busted because it is way too conspicuous.
-
02-24-23 17:42 #16664Senior Member

Posts: 151The wording is a dead giveaway also. Some ads look like the are copied verbatim from Google translate. My favorite is when they say they sell their videos "at a cool rate" as if anyone would ever say it like that.
Originally Posted by ILoveItDoggy69
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-23 11:58 #16663Senior Member

Posts: 805Yup!
True!
EB: Simply stick with the reviewed escorts and ignore the rest.
Search escorts reports in here for escorts that answer the bell.
Get a free membership at Private Delights if you want to see more ladies with reviews.
And of course, do not visit anyone who does not have positive reviews.
If you do, and it turns out bad, which it will about 80% of the time, it will be only your fault.
Happy hunting & sessions!
SJ.
Originally Posted by ILoveItDoggy69
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-23 09:56 #16662Senior Member

Posts: 97Re: "everything is fake"
You will learn how to avoid 95% of the fake ads just by looking at the title / cover pic. In general, if it looks way too good to be true, it probably is. Do the pics look professional? Probably fake. Is she model material? Probably fake, etc. You can try reviewed sites like TER or go to the escortbabylon.net to see only providers that have been reviewed and that will filter out 90 plus % of the fakes out.
Originally Posted by PitMan187
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-23 09:12 #16661Senior Member

Posts: 273Karmen
I recently saw Karmen out parkville. It was a easy setup good comms all the way there. I seen her before and its always good service. Plus she has a very tight snatch. Once arrived no waitin. I get inside and she lost some weight since last time I seen her and missing a front tooth. She also had marks on her arms. But I decided to stay. Also saw Jewlz there I fucked her before about year ago good service. Me and Karmen get started and gives me a 3 min average bbj but it enough to get junior going. Then she lays back on the bed and I slid my joystick inside in her pussy it was so tight lasted about 3 mins before I filled her up. Pussy was still good ASF YMMV. Damage 100 ss Good nut.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/116356175
Did post review on jewlz #11667.
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...orts&p=5512314#post5512314.
-
02-24-23 04:28 #16660Senior Member

Posts: 197Trying to follow up
Shune. Any link or info to Traci. Want to follow up.
-
02-24-23 01:20 #16659Regular Member

Posts: 24In Town next week
Hey guys, going to be in Bmore one day next week and planning on staying over in downtown. Looking for a quality evening, GFE, dfk, good attitude etc. Any seniors with something UTR you would be willing to pass along?
Or any other recommendations? Not lookn for walker quality, and not up for playing the strip club game.
-
02-23-23 21:22 #16658Senior Member

Posts: 1065Fake ads asking for deposits
There are so many fake ads right now on the list crawler site. I've sent a few text messages asking if I can visit. I get responses asking for five to fifry in donations. Some of the people will even text you an actual address. I ask if I'll have to pay a deposit to come into the building. Several mongers have reported that type of scenario driving to the site and having to pay to come in.
Originally Posted by Knightro
[View Original Post]
Never give a deposit.
I've been having fun with this scenario. The person will send you their cash app PayPal, whatever address. Tell them you sent them the money. See what happens. Keep telling the person you sent it.
-
02-23-23 21:16 #16657Senior Member

Posts: 1065Welcome to the board
It's your job to contribute to the board. There is the search function. Do your research and report back. People will offer comments. Take a few minutes and read the board you'll see how people provide information.
Originally Posted by DMoney409
[View Original Post]
Good rule to follow is to never give a deposit.
-
02-23-23 21:05 #16656Regular Member

Posts: 20Blue from Parkville
She used to post to online based out of her house in Parksville. Tall, thick and very pretty. Head was always on point and the other two holes were magical. Haven't seen her in close to a year but last time I seen her she was with her leech of a boyfriend and it caused some problems, hopefully that's not the case anymore. Would love her info if anyone's feeling gracious. Pics from her last post for reference.
Originally Posted by Shune
[View Original Post]
https://*******.com/4n3jw6uf
On another note, does anyone know the whereabouts of this one. Made contact late November but couldn't seal the deal. Would love another opportunity if anyone has info. Says her name is Ashlee if that helps.
https://*******.com/y9kt5m2d










Reply With Quote





