Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 92 of 1100 FirstFirst ... 42 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 142 192 592 1092 ... LastLast
Results 1,366 to 1,380 of 16493
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15128

    Katie

    Finally tried out Katie over off lane. She was out in black tights with a sleeveless blue and white top. Scooped her up by the speedway and found a place to park for a quick Mike check. Happened about 7 pm and saw a handful of girls hanging out in the parking lot going up to cars, could be homeless, could be trying to provide company.

  2. #15127
    Quote Originally Posted by Robbo18  [View Original Post]
    She was kind of tall with long curly hair.
    Ok nope, I don't don't know this Sam but there's another Sam that comes over there every now and then and she is hot shit butt naked! But she's also trying to go legit now. She's a sexy slim thick ass chic.

  3. #15126
    Quote Originally Posted by Ayce8  [View Original Post]
    Short curly red hair? About 5'4 or 5'5? Real skinny.

    I saw one like that by the sandwich shop the other day.
    She was kind of tall with long curly hair.

  4. #15125
    Quote Originally Posted by MrJohns  [View Original Post]
    Was her hair short or long?
    It was long and curly.

  5. #15124
    Quote Originally Posted by Robbo18  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone done a date with curly red hair Sam that works out of Jaxx inn?
    Was her hair short or long?

  6. #15123
    Quote Originally Posted by MrJohns  [View Original Post]
    You got pics of her?
    No. I saw her today and I picked up Katie. Katie, let me know what her name was. Really would like to have tried her out.

  7. #15122
    Washington Street between downtown and the rail tracks. Its a nice mix of Phillips and Moncreif, so bring a jimmy hat and a flak jacket. Would not recommend to anyone, but if you are adventurous enough show us some pics. There is a limited STG scene, but its pretty bad too. Most of the okay women post in Gainesville and Valdosta.

    Quote Originally Posted by Red904  [View Original Post]
    Since we are about 45 minutes away and there is no forum for lake city I thought I'd ask here. I'll be in lake city the next couple weekends, anyone know the scene there? Or if there is one at all? Areas I should try? Any help would be appreciated.

    And on a side note, made a loop on lane this evening. Saw one WSW at the store on Stuart but upon closer inspection looked like a zombie. I passed. Lane and Normandy was VERY hot with LEO was about eight of the at the intersection and about 4 more had a couple cars pulled over at Walmart. No clue what they was up to but I'd be careful.

  8. #15121
    Senior Member


    Posts: 424
    Quote Originally Posted by Robbo18  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone done a date with curly red hair Sam that works out of Jaxx inn?
    Short curly red hair? About 5'4 or 5'5? Real skinny.

    I saw one like that by the sandwich shop the other day.

  9. #15120
    Quote Originally Posted by Robbo18  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone done a date with curly red hair Sam that works out of Jaxx inn?
    You got pics of her?

  10. #15119
    Senior Member


    Posts: 424
    Quote Originally Posted by Queer3  [View Original Post]
    Wrong. During the summer these girls run around 85 percent naked. If you can't get one then I don't know what to tell you. The Summer and Christmas booms have been going on for decades. Last summer there were 15-20 girls available on Lane and 5-6 in Hooterville. They just weren't out at the same time.
    I never said I couldn't get one. Me and another member already said, it's been getting worst.

    Hey, if you think there's such a thing as a summer boom, more power to you.

    I will stick with these girls will come out when they need the money for the candy anytime.

    Oh, temperature gets pretty hot in the spring too.

  11. #15118

    Sam

    Has anyone done a date with curly red hair Sam that works out of Jaxx inn?

  12. #15117
    Quote Originally Posted by Ayce8  [View Original Post]
    So, what are the physical things to look past?
    Her face and body!

  13. #15116
    Quote Originally Posted by MrJohns  [View Original Post]
    Duck lips and she's a arm scratcher.
    She was about 30 lbs heavier about 6 months ago. Mannn she had a nice thick ass then. Now she's unrecognizable because of so much drug useage.

  14. #15115
    Quote Originally Posted by Ayce8  [View Original Post]
    So, what are the physical things to look past?
    Duck lips and she's a arm scratcher.

  15. #15114
    Senior Member


    Posts: 424

    Ktg

    Quote Originally Posted by Robbo18  [View Original Post]
    I got to spend a few hours with Katie Friday afternoon. I've seen her a few times the weekend before for a car date. This was the first time I actually get to see her during the daytime and there are a few physical things that you kind of have to look past. But other than that she is an all-around good person with a great personality. Her skills are awesome.
    So, what are the physical things to look past?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape