Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,366 to 1,380 of 16497
-
02-24-23 18:18 #15132Senior Member

Posts: 45Uncle LEO on Lane
Uncle is out in force staged at the sandwich shop by the speedway on Lane at the moment. 6 or 7 cars, might want to detour to other areas if you're road hunting tonight. Stay safe.
-
02-24-23 07:48 #15131Senior Member

Posts: 500IC Carrie
I spotted Indian country Carrie at the Catoma gas station sitting under the tent. I was in a company vehicle so I couldn't scoop her. I must say, she looked great.
-
02-24-23 00:07 #15130Senior Member

Posts: 528BINGO AMIGO! She's DEFINITELY GOOD. I SAW HER THE OTHER DAY AT little SPEEDWAY. HER HAIR IS RED NOW.
Originally Posted by Mike1965
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-23 21:20 #15129Senior Member

Posts: 94Sam
This Sam? She's pretty good.
Originally Posted by MrJohns
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-23 19:34 #15128Senior Member

Posts: 45Katie
Finally tried out Katie over off lane. She was out in black tights with a sleeveless blue and white top. Scooped her up by the speedway and found a place to park for a quick Mike check. Happened about 7 pm and saw a handful of girls hanging out in the parking lot going up to cars, could be homeless, could be trying to provide company.
-
02-20-23 15:04 #15127Senior Member

Posts: 528Ok nope, I don't don't know this Sam but there's another Sam that comes over there every now and then and she is hot shit butt naked! But she's also trying to go legit now. She's a sexy slim thick ass chic.
Originally Posted by Robbo18
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-23 10:26 #15126Senior Member

Posts: 55She was kind of tall with long curly hair.
Originally Posted by Ayce8
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-23 10:25 #15125Senior Member

Posts: 55It was long and curly.
Originally Posted by MrJohns
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-23 22:58 #15124Senior Member

Posts: 528Was her hair short or long?
Originally Posted by Robbo18
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-23 21:19 #15123Senior Member

Posts: 55No. I saw her today and I picked up Katie. Katie, let me know what her name was. Really would like to have tried her out.
Originally Posted by MrJohns
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-23 21:19 #15122Senior Member

Posts: 50Washington Street between downtown and the rail tracks. Its a nice mix of Phillips and Moncreif, so bring a jimmy hat and a flak jacket. Would not recommend to anyone, but if you are adventurous enough show us some pics. There is a limited STG scene, but its pretty bad too. Most of the okay women post in Gainesville and Valdosta.
Originally Posted by Red904
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-23 20:28 #15121Senior Member

Posts: 424Short curly red hair? About 5'4 or 5'5? Real skinny.
Originally Posted by Robbo18
[View Original Post]
I saw one like that by the sandwich shop the other day.
-
02-19-23 20:28 #15120Senior Member

Posts: 528You got pics of her?
Originally Posted by Robbo18
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-23 20:26 #15119Senior Member

Posts: 424I never said I couldn't get one. Me and another member already said, it's been getting worst.
Originally Posted by Queer3
[View Original Post]
Hey, if you think there's such a thing as a summer boom, more power to you.
I will stick with these girls will come out when they need the money for the candy anytime.
Oh, temperature gets pretty hot in the spring too.
-
02-19-23 19:52 #15118Senior Member

Posts: 55Sam
Has anyone done a date with curly red hair Sam that works out of Jaxx inn?











Reply With Quote




