Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,416 to 8,430 of 31139
-
02-17-23 17:47 #22724Senior Member

Posts: 111Indigo
Is indigo seeing people anymore. I know an old member kinda scared her off but she's always been on my bucket list and I'd love to be able to join in on that. Feel free to pm me and ofc if any of my previous post interest you I'm more than happy to share what I know. Be safe out there guys.
-
02-17-23 16:41 #22723Senior Member

Posts: 77Careful
Be careful at UV Pl. 12 has been parked there all week.
That Dominicana service is down by the airport. Also, an OT that usually stays there every time she comes to town is staying somewhere else this trip.
BTW, there is a seriously, young, hot, English speaking Dominicana staying at the 1 star on and. Try. Amazing natural body. A little hood but sexy as heck. Best body I've seen in quite some time. Upcharge for BBBJ.
-
02-17-23 16:17 #22722Senior Member

Posts: 7337I get a lot of crickets from these girls. Part of the game.
Originally Posted by Churchy
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-23 14:43 #22721Senior Member

Posts: 222Copy that dude. I'm trying to TOFTT and have reached out to her. Crickets. Been 2 hours.
Originally Posted by NCTransplant
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-23 12:42 #22720Senior Member

Posts: 949Busy Brazilians
Because of the good reviews, myself and some of the smart seniors knew that this was going to happen. The Brazilians have gotten popular just like the retired Samara and Jess and the UTRs Sammy and Indigo. Instead of sending 2 girls, I hope the Brazilian agency starts sending 3 or 4 girls.
My last 5 visits with the Brazilians have been on time. Of course, it was due to good timing on my part.
Originally Posted by Schandl2
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-23 11:19 #22719Senior Member

Posts: 136Anyone tried her?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...-/349934491650
Thinking of TOFTT. She hosts in a house near UNCC. Quoted 120,170 220 but agreed to BBBJ for 80 via text. Seems articulate and sent verification pic that looks spot on. Don't have a name so nothing to search.
-
02-17-23 10:42 #22718Senior Member

Posts: 222Angel
I went to see Angel. I have visited the Brazilians a few times now. The girls are always attractive. However every single time I set up a time and get there on time and they always make me wait in parking lot for 15-30 min. They obviously overbook. This time however was the worst. They told me to come on up to the floor and wait. Sure enough a few min after I get off the elevator I see a guy come out of one of the rooms and before he can even get to the elevator I get a text with the room number. I knock on the door and Angel is still messed up from her visit just seconds earlier. Don't get me wrong she is def sweet and easy to be around, not to mention hot. Just not sure how much I appreciate following another monger that close without her even getting cleaned up.
Originally Posted by TheAnswer73
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-23 08:39 #22717Senior Member

Posts: 132Yep, fake pics
I agree the pics are fake, but they are representative. Her face is pretty plain but her body is banging and she has good skills.
Originally Posted by Anonymous704
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-23 07:00 #22716Regular Member

Posts: 9Kara (Monroe) is good
I have seen Kara before, last time was maybe just over a month ago. She has a snap but posts aren't frequent, can use it to confirm she's real though if you want more than this post.
Rates were. 8 qv 1. 5 hh and she's a fun time. A bit quirky and has some limitations, YMMV if you see her (especially if on a repeat some limitations come down). Stays in a less than desirable incall, not dangerous to me but can be people watching out at random times.
First time poster finally happy I can contribute LOL PM if questions.
Originally Posted by BobbyYoung
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-23 06:05 #22715Senior Member

Posts: 65Nicole Love
True, those pictures are not real. She is much larger. Not worth 4 bens IMO.
Originally Posted by Anonymous704
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-23 22:55 #22714Senior Member

Posts: 28Oops
In the post below, I mistakenly typed Camden Ivy when I meant Ivey Diamond. Camden Ivey is not associated with Marina / Mercedes / Ivey Diamond in any way. Sorry about that.
Originally Posted by ReelGeek
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-23 20:28 #22713Senior Member

Posts: 3079Also read many reports that she is a horrible communicator and not a great time.
Originally Posted by Anonymous704
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-23 20:25 #22712Regular Member

Posts: 24QCE Location. Met Violet in the evening.
Almost No for everything, 240 for QV.
She is young and beautiful.
Expensive, won't repeat.
Originally Posted by NCSilent
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-23 13:26 #22711Regular Member

Posts: 17Nicole Love
Thanks for the intel, based on her listcrawler pics I'm going to avoid this one. She is using pics stolen from a reddit amateur porn star who is based out of Arkansas / Alabama who I used to follow. I've never met this "Nicole" but this throws up red flags.
Originally Posted by DickWad91
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-23 08:38 #22710Senior Member

Posts: 222Violet the vixen
Yes QCE and house fee plus additional.
Originally Posted by Incidious
[View Original Post]
240 for qv FS.
- NC.








Reply With Quote






