Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 369 of 1197 FirstFirst ... 269 319 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 419 469 869 ... LastLast
Results 5,521 to 5,535 of 17947
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12427
    Senior Member


    Posts: 265

    Kori-No Mas

    Quote Originally Posted by NerdyGuy6  [View Original Post]
    Her name is Kori and she is a legit provider. I've seen her several times although not in a couple years but she is very petite and those pics match her.
    Maybe at one time. No longer. Hard pass. 39 yrs old, bolt ons. Gone downhill, user, persistent felon, In and out of jail for the past 14 years, at least 25 arrests. Has a boyfriend in jail.

  2. #12426

    That's Kori

    Quote Originally Posted by RoadWild  [View Original Post]
    Could have sworn I had seen a review for her but went searching links for quite a few pages with no luck. Any info would be much appreciated. Tia.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...i/845886826789
    Her name is Kori and she is a legit provider. I've seen her several times although not in a couple years but she is very petite and those pics match her.

  3. #12425

    Ginger

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...e/059033284452

    Photos not accurate, room was a disaster. BBBJ was all I wanted, teeth came out and she proceeded. Jr. Was not interested in her or her skills. Left after a few minutes. Will not repeat. Stay safe out there.

  4. #12424

    Here Kittie Kittie

    Seems TGTBT, wondering if anyone has seen her? Gracias in advance.

    I have reached out to her but no response yet.

    https://tryst.link/escort/kittie-807

  5. #12423

    Can someone tell me her name?

    Could have sworn I had seen a review for her but went searching links for quite a few pages with no luck. Any info would be much appreciated. Tia.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...i/845886826789

  6. #12422

    Rae

    Her phone is messed up right now. She's trying to get it fixed. Just a FYI.

  7. #12421

    Roxi

    Quote Originally Posted by MuffinStuffin  [View Original Post]
    No that's Roxi. Been reviewed before. Ugly, mechanical, a little chunky with baby damage. She was working out of Nicholasville and doing duos with Paisley (loose, stanky twat) at Paisley's place off Loch Ness. Pics are catfished. I would avoid!
    Thank you sir. I'm glad I asked!

  8. #12420

    It's Roxi

    Quote Originally Posted by DaShelby44  [View Original Post]
    Is this gal new? I texted and she repsponed quickly. Over on Rich rd, bg ext stay. Any reviews would be great. Pics are encouraging but we all know how that goes.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...h/504008451011
    No that's Roxi. Been reviewed before. Ugly, mechanical, a little chunky with baby damage. She was working out of Nicholasville and doing duos with Paisley (loose, stanky twat) at Paisley's place off Loch Ness. Pics are catfished. I would avoid!

  9. #12419

    New Kelsey

    Is this gal new? I texted and she repsponed quickly. Over on Rich rd, bg ext stay. Any reviews would be great. Pics are encouraging but we all know how that goes.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...h/504008451011

  10. #12418
    Quote Originally Posted by RickPinto  [View Original Post]
    CC will be back in town today Thursday from 10-4.
    Would be interested in getting contact info for CC, pm if you can.

  11. #12417

    CC. She's Back

    CC will be back in town today Thursday from 10-4.

    Quote Originally Posted by RickPinto  [View Original Post]
    CC will be back in town this morning from about 9 to about 3.

    Very attractive. Great personality. Excellent skills and she enjoys what she does. I have seen her several times. Highly recommend.

  12. #12416

    Alexia the Ukrainian

    Quote Originally Posted by UncleJosh  [View Original Post]
    Oh yeah definitely. Except for the BJ. I've always enjoyed my time with her I went to see her four times last week she's got a hell of a pussy and it's very tight!
    Oh, I beg to differ. Her head game is one of the best.

  13. #12415
    Quote Originally Posted by RickPinto  [View Original Post]
    I am a fan. I have been seeing her for a number of years. At least a dozen if not more. I actually do not mind the couch or the floor for that matter. She has never ghosted me and I concur she alway provides good and consistent service. I like that she has her own place and not a motel. In fact I am planning on trying to schedule something this week.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...y/143402783330
    Oh yeah definitely. Except for the BJ. I've always enjoyed my time with her I went to see her four times last week she's got a hell of a pussy and it's very tight!

  14. #12414

    Old pics and a lot of d*s

    Quote Originally Posted by DamondSaBitch  [View Original Post]
    Absolutely no go!

    Total wreck of a body.
    She's been using those pictures for 4+ years. She didn't even look like them back THEN. I saw her about 2. 5 years ago off Richmond road in a house. It was rough, I couldn't imagine it's gotten any better. I would just plain avoid.

    She's a sweetie really, but just not a "provider" you'd want for that.

    Stay hydrated.

  15. #12413

    Info on Kerri

    Has anyone checked out or had a session with Kerri? I've seen her ad on here a couple of times. Just curious about?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...r/265858594269

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape