Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 326 of 980 FirstFirst ... 226 276 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 376 426 826 ... LastLast
Results 4,876 to 4,890 of 14695
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9820

    Anyone know this one?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...308/7272696759 Any reviews on this one? Any help is appreciated.

  2. #9819
    Quote Originally Posted by BestSwimmer  [View Original Post]
    Check the Pasco board, Strip clubs. They said when they saw her, HE needed a shave. They're saying it's a guy and asking, why the Red Room would hire him? I've not been there so just letting you know.
    Mmm, confirmed those reviews. Still interested in finding an ad if possible. Sounds like a flop tho.

    Thanks.

  3. #9818

    Red Room

    Quote Originally Posted by LawDawg  [View Original Post]
    One on escort alligator that dances niggts at Red Room.

    Don't remember name on list, not my type at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Plex10  [View Original Post]
    Can't find her, if you come across her ad again please share.

    Thanks.
    Check the Pasco board, Strip clubs. They said when they saw her, HE needed a shave. They're saying it's a guy and asking, why the Red Room would hire him? I've not been there so just letting you know.

  4. #9817
    Quote Originally Posted by LawDawg  [View Original Post]
    One on escort alligator that dances niggts at Red Room.

    Don't remember name on list, not my type at all.
    Can't find her, if you come across her ad again please share.

    Thanks.

  5. #9816

    Stephanie / Penelope = Ashley

    Ashley has been so many different names because she's a total POS! This girl is almost 40 not 23 and is rode so hard and spanked and worn out. I remember seeing her 15 years ago and she was a waste case then. You can find her stumbling 34th St and 4th Street and get 90% cheaper if you want to try it just to say you did. I guarantee you will find better than her. She did used to be really pretty but all the stuff she put in her and age has not been kind to her and the filters she uses don't really help.

    YMMV but you will regret wasting your money!

    JustAPervThis one is concerned about her reputation here. She's texting me with questions as to what has been said about her on this forum. Anyone have a critique? She's definitely my type.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...910/3214178792

  6. #9815
    One on escort alligator that dances niggts at Red Room.

    Don't remember name on list, not my type at all.

    Quote Originally Posted by Plex10  [View Original Post]
    Seems I just missed this one. Trying to fulfill think kink of mines. Anyone know of a local that looks pretty similar?

    Thanks.

    https://tryst.link/escort/anastasi

  7. #9814

    Muscle kink

    Seems I just missed this one. Trying to fulfill think kink of mines. Anyone know of a local that looks pretty similar?

    Thanks.

    https://tryst.link/escort/anastasi

  8. #9813
    Senior Member


    Posts: 601
    Quote Originally Posted by RedWall  [View Original Post]
    My fear with them is they look so gone and traumatized that I'd be afraid of ending up on the news "woman decapitates man during sex" when you sneeze the wrong way and trigger a ptsd lash out.
    They're safe. Kittie is pretty easy to get along with.

  9. #9812
    Quote Originally Posted by TalkStory  [View Original Post]
    More like late 30's to 40 vs 23 for sure. Went to see her and Asked me to wait "2 minutes" . Sat there for a while as I was curious based on pics and she does talk a big game! When I finally got to see her, she was like sorry she had fallen asleep. She then answers a call and tells another waiting monger to get her some drinks from 7-11 and she'll make it worth his while LOL. 100 qv and to my utter dismay said that she doesn't do FS in her qv's! Got upset when I said her ad didn't mention that, nor did her texts.

    But she would give me what she called her "famous" bbj for the qv. That turned out to be a glorified handjob with a few licks and no cim. So overall a complete bummer, she did offer a half off on her hh next time to make up for the misunderstanding but I haven't taken up that generous offer.
    What a shame. Someone seem to suggest she was miss flowers? To bad on the le. Perdormace luv her look.

  10. #9811

    Mandy and kitty

    My fear with them is they look so gone and traumatized that I'd be afraid of ending up on the news "woman decapitates man during sex" when you sneeze the wrong way and trigger a ptsd lash out.

  11. #9810
    I'm out on Mandy. I texted Mandy a couple times over a week; and either received no response or late one or two word replies. I was taking a break from the AMP's with escorts. While it was nice not paying the house fee on top of the nookie fee, I have yet to meet a zombie AMP gal. Thanks for all the feedback!

    Quote Originally Posted by Willh  [View Original Post]
    Not as good looking as the pics suggest. Her face shows heavy drug use and she's very thin. Not Kittie thin, but close. Of the two, Kittie is the better performer.

  12. #9809

    Not my type

    Quote Originally Posted by JustAPerv  [View Original Post]
    This one is concerned about her reputation here. She's texting me with questions as to what has been said about her on this forum. Anyone have a critique? She's definitely my type.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...910/3214178792
    More like late 30's to 40 vs 23 for sure. Went to see her and Asked me to wait "2 minutes" . Sat there for a while as I was curious based on pics and she does talk a big game! When I finally got to see her, she was like sorry she had fallen asleep. She then answers a call and tells another waiting monger to get her some drinks from 7-11 and she'll make it worth his while LOL. 100 qv and to my utter dismay said that she doesn't do FS in her qv's! Got upset when I said her ad didn't mention that, nor did her texts.

    But she would give me what she called her "famous" bbj for the qv. That turned out to be a glorified handjob with a few licks and no cim. So overall a complete bummer, she did offer a half off on her hh next time to make up for the misunderstanding but I haven't taken up that generous offer.

  13. #9808

    To many questions

    Quote Originally Posted by Poohbear2  [View Original Post]
    So Ashley / Penelope is now a 23 year old brunette. Hmmm.
    If you need to ask what people are saying you just need to open that part of the brain and recall the stuff you have done?

  14. #9807
    Senior Member


    Posts: 601
    Quote Originally Posted by JustAPerv  [View Original Post]
    I'm texting with mandy to arrange a visit Friday. I'm 813 worried that she is using a number not shared with kittie but 517 I'm somewhat confident that she's using a 9151 real number.
    Not as good looking as the pics suggest. Her face shows heavy drug use and she's very thin. Not Kittie thin, but close. Of the two, Kittie is the better performer.

  15. #9806

    Nothing

    Quote Originally Posted by Poohbear2  [View Original Post]
    So Ashley / Penelope is now a 23 year old brunette. Hmmm.
    Looked back a long way and saw nothing. Her 1st post was last month.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape