Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 327 of 980 FirstFirst ... 227 277 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 377 427 827 ... LastLast
Results 4,891 to 4,905 of 14696
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9806

    Nothing

    Quote Originally Posted by Poohbear2  [View Original Post]
    So Ashley / Penelope is now a 23 year old brunette. Hmmm.
    Looked back a long way and saw nothing. Her 1st post was last month.

  2. #9805
    Quote Originally Posted by JustAPerv  [View Original Post]
    This one is concerned about her reputation here. She's texting me with questions as to what has been said about her on this forum. Anyone have a critique? She's definitely my type.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...910/3214178792
    So Ashley / Penelope is now a 23 year old brunette. Hmmm.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 649D4AAB-0119-4651-B340-B597496041ED.jpeg‎  

  3. #9804

    Stephanie

    Not on this site, but there is a review that has a screenshot of her text message posted where she says she doesn't allow DATY because she doesn't clean herself between dates.

  4. #9803
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1714

    Can't find anything

    Quote Originally Posted by JustAPerv  [View Original Post]
    This one is concerned about her reputation here. She's texting me with questions as to what has been said about her on this forum. Anyone have a critique? She's definitely my type.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...910/3214178792
    No luck, no reviews? Hmmm.

  5. #9802

    Stephanie

    This one is concerned about her reputation here. She's texting me with questions as to what has been said about her on this forum. Anyone have a critique? She's definitely my type.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...910/3214178792
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails b2a148abe458fac83abac2f86bc14625_f.jpg‎  

  6. #9801

    Mandy

    Quote Originally Posted by Brasky  [View Original Post]
    Gentlemen,

    Anyone seeing Mandy of the Kittie and Mandy duo? She was posting with incall in Dunedin recently. I had a referral to Mandy a week or so ago; but by the time I reached out, Kittie texted me that Mandy split. DOH! Lesson learned, strike while the iron is hot. Link with pics below. The spinner with the pouty lips and amazing tits is Mandy. I'm craving that little spinner kitty like a fat kid wants cake. Thanks!

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list...7dc6311ccf2104
    I'm texting with mandy to arrange a visit Friday. I'm 813 worried that she is using a number not shared with kittie but 517 I'm somewhat confident that she's using a 9151 real number.

  7. #9800

    Mandy

    Quote Originally Posted by Brasky  [View Original Post]
    Originally I wanted to see Mandy only. Mandy only. Zero interest in Kittie. Now I have less than zero interest in Kittie and Mandy's stock is dropping as well. If you zoom on the pic, not only are here feet black, but her knee is black as well! Gangrene? Zombie fetish anyone?
    If Mandy was clean she would be a gem. She is so damn cute. Unfortunately, last time I saw her she had open sores on her face. I had to pass. Her body is still very tempting if you like the small spinner types. There are certain zombies I could care less about, but Kittie and Mandy are ones that I hope get a vacation soon.

  8. #9799
    Originally I wanted to see Mandy only. Mandy only. Zero interest in Kittie. Now I have less than zero interest in Kittie and Mandy's stock is dropping as well. If you zoom on the pic, not only are here feet black, but her knee is black as well! Gangrene? Zombie fetish anyone?

    Quote Originally Posted by Reaper400  [View Original Post]
    Tried to find some info on her a while back and only thing came up was someone saw her in a store. On another notee. Seriously. I guess she is honest with her pic but you could not pay me to get near that.

  9. #9798
    Quote Originally Posted by BiggusDiggus;6344403[URL
    https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/florida/tampa/115694821[/URL]

    I know she is posting in the 813, but wondering if anyone on this side of the bay took a shot at this strumpet.

    Any details would be appreciated.

    Stay Safe and Mahalo.
    Contacted her last night on my burner by text. Deposit scammer. She wanted $15 to "confirm my booking". The conversation felt artificial, almost like some kind of chatbot was running it.

  10. #9797

    You living in alternate universe?

    2 posts, 4 pics, literally everything publishable on menu, no location listed.

    Seems like great way to get your phone # harvested for spam callers.

    File under #TGTBT.

    Quote Originally Posted by BiggusDiggus  [View Original Post]
    https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ampa/115694821

    I know she is posting in the 813, but wondering if anyone on this side of the bay took a shot at this strumpet.

    Any details would be appreciated.

    Stay Safe and Mahalo.

  11. #9796

    Anyone with Review

    https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ampa/115694821

    I know she is posting in the 813, but wondering if anyone on this side of the bay took a shot at this strumpet.

    Any details would be appreciated.

    Stay Safe and Mahalo.

  12. #9795
    Quote Originally Posted by TTY954  [View Original Post]
    Those feet are just otherworldly dirty. Literally the messiest room I've ever been in years ago. The only thing that kept me going is I like them skinny.
    I never heard of a concentration camp fetish. Looks sickly.

  13. #9794

    Claire is back

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ampa/115708034

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list...8b75b6a275f349

    I was looking to see if anyone else posted about this. Apologies if they did. The famous Claire is back looks like. Albeit for a short time she indicates. Although they all do that.

  14. #9793
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1714

    Nice to see some things never change

    Quote Originally Posted by Reaper400  [View Original Post]
    Tried to find some info on her a while back and only thing came up was someone saw her in a store. On another notee. Seriously. I guess she is honest with her pic but you could not pay me to get near that.
    Those feet are just otherworldly dirty. Literally the messiest room I've ever been in years ago. The only thing that kept me going is I like them skinny.

  15. #9792

    Intel

    Will be in the clearwater area next week, hoping to find a quality gal for an outcall preferably. If I need to make a drive I suppose I can.

    Question. Who's your ATF that you would recommend in the area? Trying to keep the budget under $$.

    Not to picky but GFE is always preferred.

    Thanks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape