Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 766 of 2753 FirstFirst ... 266 666 716 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 816 866 1266 1766 ... LastLast
Results 11,476 to 11,490 of 41294
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #29819

    Buffiejax

    Before you guys partake in this chic, please check out her crusty dirty feet on her profile pics. Just udderly ridiculous posting pics with feet looking like that.

  2. #29818

    Xotic Barbi

    Remember seeing some positive reviews on here awhile back. Have anyone seen her recently?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...9/345555965654

  3. #29817

    Brunette Beauty

    Quote Originally Posted by WhatGoesUp  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...r/834610529989

    Had a couple dreams with this young lady. Looks like pics. For once. Very cute and Nice bod. Not huge up on top if that's your thing. For me just right. Very GFE. No rush. I dreamt of 2 outcalls with her. Her ad says incall is forthcoming. I must say I had a great time with her and will repeat. She was pretty much what her ad said.
    I seen her on other sites as Mistress Maya Rose.

  4. #29816

    Kellie

    Any info on this one? I know there's a Kellie from the past with bad reviews, but it's been a while and not sure if this is the same one.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...a/317954838245

  5. #29815

    "Brunette Beauty"

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...r/834610529989

    Had a couple dreams with this young lady. Looks like pics. For once. Very cute and Nice bod. Not huge up on top if that's your thing. For me just right. Very GFE. No rush. I dreamt of 2 outcalls with her. Her ad says incall is forthcoming. I must say I had a great time with her and will repeat. She was pretty much what her ad said.

  6. #29814

    About what I meant

    Quote Originally Posted by TillyBob  [View Original Post]
    I've actually been w Jezebel 3 times & can say without a doubt she is truly the best experience this town has to offer. 10/10 & will let you know if you're satisfying her. I love meeting w her.
    I am not making an issue about her services, what I was saying was that she was letting us know that if you are not coming with big dollars, someone else who can trump your donation is going to see her before you--even if you contacted her first. So, be prepared to offer your best! Or highest!

  7. #29813
    Quote Originally Posted by JauntyPlow  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any information on the Girlies? Quoted 400 for an H with both.



    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...r/057074842542
    Previous reports on these two have said that they'd rather be with each other than a monger. The one in the third pic has been described as a dfe when she flies solo. I wouldn't waste my time.

  8. #29812

    Girlies

    Anyone have any information on the Girlies? Quoted 400 for an H with both.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...r/057074842542

  9. #29811

    Yikes

    Heading to Jax from Sarasota for a few days and looking for fun. After reading about robbery, stabbing and aging providers in area- I'm gun-shy.

    If anyone is willing to PM a safe, thin, youngish idea w contact info.

    I'll die grateful. Stay safe peeps.

  10. #29810

    Jezebel

    Quote Originally Posted by TillyBob  [View Original Post]
    I've actually been w Jezebel 3 times & can say without a doubt she is truly the best experience this town has to offer. 10/10 & will let you know if you're satisfying her. I love meeting w her.
    Same here. She is always a lot of fun. Unfortunately she must be getting popular b / c her QV is now 1. 4 vs 1. Also, she will be going UTR soon, she is looking at getting an apartment and a "real" job. I'm sure if you are on high on her monger list she'll do visits on the side.

  11. #29809
    Quote Originally Posted by Powerhouse100  [View Original Post]
    Spell check.
    I've actually been w Jezebel 3 times & can say without a doubt she is truly the best experience this town has to offer. 10/10 & will let you know if you're satisfying her. I love meeting w her.

  12. #29808

    This

    Anyone run across this supposed utr before?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20230219-221246_Chrome.jpg‎  

  13. #29807
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  14. #29806

    About spell check

    Quote Originally Posted by Powerhouse100  [View Original Post]
    So, you guys may be wondering why JEZEBEL does not respond to your text messages or she'll respond, then stop responding-- well, check this out:

    She writes; "No Lowballing, highest bidder wins always".

    See, at least she is honest about it!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...0/479180572702
    Spell check.

  15. #29805
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape