Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 327 of 980 FirstFirst ... 227 277 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 377 427 827 ... LastLast
Results 4,891 to 4,905 of 14689
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9799

    Mandy

    Quote Originally Posted by Brasky  [View Original Post]
    Originally I wanted to see Mandy only. Mandy only. Zero interest in Kittie. Now I have less than zero interest in Kittie and Mandy's stock is dropping as well. If you zoom on the pic, not only are here feet black, but her knee is black as well! Gangrene? Zombie fetish anyone?
    If Mandy was clean she would be a gem. She is so damn cute. Unfortunately, last time I saw her she had open sores on her face. I had to pass. Her body is still very tempting if you like the small spinner types. There are certain zombies I could care less about, but Kittie and Mandy are ones that I hope get a vacation soon.

  2. #9798
    Originally I wanted to see Mandy only. Mandy only. Zero interest in Kittie. Now I have less than zero interest in Kittie and Mandy's stock is dropping as well. If you zoom on the pic, not only are here feet black, but her knee is black as well! Gangrene? Zombie fetish anyone?

    Quote Originally Posted by Reaper400  [View Original Post]
    Tried to find some info on her a while back and only thing came up was someone saw her in a store. On another notee. Seriously. I guess she is honest with her pic but you could not pay me to get near that.

  3. #9797
    Quote Originally Posted by BiggusDiggus;6344403[URL
    https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/florida/tampa/115694821[/URL]

    I know she is posting in the 813, but wondering if anyone on this side of the bay took a shot at this strumpet.

    Any details would be appreciated.

    Stay Safe and Mahalo.
    Contacted her last night on my burner by text. Deposit scammer. She wanted $15 to "confirm my booking". The conversation felt artificial, almost like some kind of chatbot was running it.

  4. #9796

    You living in alternate universe?

    2 posts, 4 pics, literally everything publishable on menu, no location listed.

    Seems like great way to get your phone # harvested for spam callers.

    File under #TGTBT.

    Quote Originally Posted by BiggusDiggus  [View Original Post]
    https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ampa/115694821

    I know she is posting in the 813, but wondering if anyone on this side of the bay took a shot at this strumpet.

    Any details would be appreciated.

    Stay Safe and Mahalo.

  5. #9795

    Anyone with Review

    https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ampa/115694821

    I know she is posting in the 813, but wondering if anyone on this side of the bay took a shot at this strumpet.

    Any details would be appreciated.

    Stay Safe and Mahalo.

  6. #9794
    Quote Originally Posted by TTY954  [View Original Post]
    Those feet are just otherworldly dirty. Literally the messiest room I've ever been in years ago. The only thing that kept me going is I like them skinny.
    I never heard of a concentration camp fetish. Looks sickly.

  7. #9793

    Claire is back

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ampa/115708034

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list...8b75b6a275f349

    I was looking to see if anyone else posted about this. Apologies if they did. The famous Claire is back looks like. Albeit for a short time she indicates. Although they all do that.

  8. #9792
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1714

    Nice to see some things never change

    Quote Originally Posted by Reaper400  [View Original Post]
    Tried to find some info on her a while back and only thing came up was someone saw her in a store. On another notee. Seriously. I guess she is honest with her pic but you could not pay me to get near that.
    Those feet are just otherworldly dirty. Literally the messiest room I've ever been in years ago. The only thing that kept me going is I like them skinny.

  9. #9791

    Intel

    Will be in the clearwater area next week, hoping to find a quality gal for an outcall preferably. If I need to make a drive I suppose I can.

    Question. Who's your ATF that you would recommend in the area? Trying to keep the budget under $$.

    Not to picky but GFE is always preferred.

    Thanks.

  10. #9790
    Quote Originally Posted by Brasky  [View Original Post]
    Gentlemen,

    Anyone seeing Mandy of the Kittie and Mandy duo? She was posting with incall in Dunedin recently. I had a referral to Mandy a week or so ago; but by the time I reached out, Kittie texted me that Mandy split. DOH! Lesson learned, strike while the iron is hot. Link with pics below. The spinner with the pouty lips and amazing tits is Mandy. I'm craving that little spinner kitty like a fat kid wants cake. Thanks!

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list...7dc6311ccf2104
    Tried to find some info on her a while back and only thing came up was someone saw her in a store. On another notee. Seriously. I guess she is honest with her pic but you could not pay me to get near that.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2d3a69082dfe0db5a59c9ed5d2ad7e67_f.jpg‎  

  11. #9789
    Quote Originally Posted by Ssmith158  [View Original Post]
    Only four weeks of posts and she has another dude in some photos. Not for me even if it was real.
    Well if you really feel like researching I bet you would find an ad with his pictures in the male escort section using the same phone number.

  12. #9788
    Quote Originally Posted by BootyHolic71  [View Original Post]
    You may be correctly identifying Michelle for something else, but when he said Nicole The Italian, he is referencing a different and well known provider in the Pinellas area near downtown last I heard. And I heard she is falling apart rapidly.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/110656482

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list...8b75b6a275f349

    Michelle IS Italian but that is where the comparison ends.

    P.S. Nicole The Italian is also Not Nicole The legend. And neither is Michelle.
    Yes my original like I posted is for Michelle the Italian on Gandy. Nicole the legend is another provider. Looks like she has put on some weight but neither of these are this Nikki girl. I've heard some bad reports on her as well and keeping my distance. I'm going to have some samples to report back this week and maybe post a pic or two as well.

  13. #9787
    Quote Originally Posted by EscortForLife  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/115075813

    Have any of you gentlemen see this girl she looks great but I'm not sure if I saw a warning about her or maybe I'm mistaken her for someone else. If you guys says she is good I will definitely see her. Great ass!
    Only four weeks of posts and she has another dude in some photos. Not for me even if it was real.

  14. #9786

    Marcy

    Anyone know if she is still around? Would like to see her before I leave town.

  15. #9785

    I always see her ad but I think I read something bad about her (I could be wrong)

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/115075813

    Have any of you gentlemen see this girl she looks great but I'm not sure if I saw a warning about her or maybe I'm mistaken her for someone else. If you guys says she is good I will definitely see her. Great ass!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape