Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,011 to 8,025 of 59499
-
02-21-23 20:11 #51489Senior Member

Posts: 241MW Massage in Stone Mountain. Aka EK healing
Sorry for the late post, visit was Feb 16th, since I read some reviews here thought I give it a go. Glad I did!
Meet at door with mamasan paid HF. 8 then got ready. Funny the place looks like a doctors office with examination room #'s on the doors. The tables were designed with PVC piping, I got concerned for a minute if it would come apart or make creaking sounds.
So, I asked whom would be with and was told Mindy, Mandy or Mickey. Thankfully! As I had read and was hoping for her. But who cares as long as it good. She did fit the description. Went to.
Table shower little discussion and tease head on to massage, was good med to light with plenty of tease. Asked to stand for the CBJ, then I requested DATY, then climb on for 69, to CG, Mish, standing off table, side-winder, and for some reason I was strong today, kept it going for 15-20 minutes, CG pussy glide wasn't enough. I did eventually Pop, cause she was definitely determine and sweating too.
Ohh, those "b's" never ever seen anything like them. All natural, soft and beautiful! Hard suck the nips, without bitching complaint.
Differently a great visit. At 160. (some push back wanted 200+) and a mini bottle I'm on my way. Said she was from NY. So, may not be around to long.Last edited by Sinday Mass; 02-21-23 at 20:12. Reason: incorrect word
-
02-21-23 19:29 #51488Senior Member

Posts: 147I finally made it to massage legend. Very good experience.
The place was so clean and orderly that I thought for a While that I had bad information. It looks like a very clean legit place. I normally feel filthy leaving search places but today that's not the case.
I did a half hour for 50. Did the usual cues and level one service was given. Very good with the massage and teasing. At the end the touch was may be a little too rough for me but it's on me to communicate that. So next trip I will do that a little better. She was very patient and didn't try to hurry me out. I tipped 70 which I think is fair given the quality of everything and the vibe.
Not that I want it but I'm curious if anything above level one is offered.
-
02-21-23 17:15 #51487Regular Member

Posts: 4Woori TOFTT
I hit Woori today, former Olympia location.
Straight up KAMP. 80 to house up front. Place very clean, they did great job with remodel.
I saw Pi Pi. Didn't see anyone else other than door girl, so not sure if there are other options.
Pi Pi is up there in years, with heavy makeup, a bit of a belly, wearing a leopard print jumper- no bra no panties. She came in room while I was undressing, the her leg around me and grabbed Jr, then collected house fee.
Typical Kamp massage attempt, lots of pressing her warm poon on my legs and back.
On flip, full menu presented. I went for L1. She asked for 100 and I laughed. Paid 50- up front. Great job tbh, then more massage and heavy teasing. She's lots of fun just not my type.
-
02-21-23 17:11 #51486Senior Member

Posts: 241Anybody know of this Kennesaw location
Sunshine Massage - 2839 Cherokee St NW.
Kennesaw, GA 30144.
Found a posting online, check RM's but nothing listed.
Thanks.
https://onebackpage.com/personal-connections/body-rubs/new-asian-girl-678-265-8920-new-open-available-now_i16128874
-
02-21-23 09:49 #51485Senior Member

Posts: 114Sunrise
Did a search but didn't see any reports. Has anyone gotten more from sunrise in lawrenceville near five forks trickum aside from standard finish? Was hoping since they had a table shower more could be had.
-
02-20-23 22:24 #51484Senior Member

Posts: 963 years, huh? It's right there in the abbreviations list. (But still, I tend to agree with you.).
Originally Posted by Thirty3
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-23 20:56 #51483Senior Member

Posts: 147After 2-3 years of using this site I finally figured out what Greek means. Frankly I'm disappointed in all of you, go wash your Willy. 🤣.
-
02-20-23 16:39 #51482Senior Member

Posts: 4061When I massaged Alice's back her bra had 4 snaps to unclick. It is a beyoch to pull her bra up to see those fun bags. But worth it. Earlier visits are good because they are fresher. But sometimes late visits can be good as you may get more action since they are closing.
Originally Posted by JackMehauf
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-23 13:57 #51481Senior Member

Posts: 76Not an option anymore
Wendy is not there anymore, so that option is not available regardless.
Originally Posted by LuvitAtl
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-23 11:03 #51480Senior Member

Posts: 283Ada / Amy at Enjoy?
I thought I saw a post here about Ada and a 4 hands visit at Enjoy. But when I went back to look for it, I can't find it. Anyone know where that went? Not having any luck with search.
-
02-19-23 20:50 #51479Senior Member

Posts: 327The Old Bait And Switch
Not sure if she "likes" it but she has to deal with a confounding problem every single day with juggtastic providers like Alice: many many many of you mongers make appointments and don't show up. If she knows you and thinks you will show up, then she will probably hold the appointment you had with the girl. But if not, then birdie in the hand.
Originally Posted by MassageAwesome
[View Original Post]
Probably 50% or more of you mongers make appointments and end up shooting your load before it's time to head to the spa. Or whatever reason it is. But no-shows are a chronic problem and providers have learned a long time ago that the best way to keep the girls busy is to get money from whomever is in front of them.
-
02-19-23 17:37 #51478Senior Member

Posts: 96I've tried Alice before and she was nice but it was such a chore to pry those sisters out of that well-engineered bra she requires. Helen popped hers right out. Still, they're both far far better than the grannies and grande's I used to get going random before I discovered this site last year.
Originally Posted by MassageAwesome
[View Original Post]
I do like to go for earlier visits so I can go about my business the rest of the day. Now, based on all this excellent advice, I have another reason to get there early. To avoid a bait-and -switch.
-
02-19-23 17:21 #51477Senior Member

Posts: 108LK or KBP I'll PM with their websites so you can do the screening. Check out the Agency thread down below for reviews.
Originally Posted by ParisNights
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-23 17:10 #51476Senior Member

Posts: 332Partially true. I've been a regular for years at Sisi and she still (on occasion) will put in a substitute.
Originally Posted by MassageAwesome
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-23 15:51 #51475Senior Member

Posts: 4061Lily is smart. She knows the first timers, the "been in a few timers", and the experienced mongers who come in. So the virgin Li goers she'll bait and switch. The couple timers she may do that as well. Lily knows why most of the mongers ask for Alice. So when it comes to setting up with Alice and you arrive and she's not available, Lily will massage you herself. Although her massages suck because she does it with one hand while other is on phone. Her back walking is ok and she likes doing that only to have full access to her phone.
Originally Posted by GreaterGator
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






